20. Gym

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

NEXT DAY

Next morning yn wasn't able to have breakfast with members or meet them as she woke up a little late and by the time she came out of her room for breakfast everyone already left for work. She only saw suga who mostly stays home as his most work is done from home. YN have her breakfast with him and then again went back to her room. She plopped herself on her bed and started talking to herself.

YN: Sooo much happened since i come in this family. Some things were nice and some not. I did started liking them and being comfortable around them and i also noticed that they also care for me for real. Their care is from heart not just a show off.

Just then her phone started ringing and she accepted the call as it was yeonjun. They both have a long and joyful talk.

TIME SKIP

It was in the evening when yn came out of her room. Again she saw no one around. She then made her way towards suga's room and found out that he was sleeping. She quietly went out not wanting to disturb him.

YN: Well i never got chance to see the whole mansion. The mansion that is as big as a hotel. How many rooms could it have. Let's have a tour around.

She was walking through the whole mansion and was opening every single door she can come across, some was locked which confused her why rooms could be locked.

She then open a door and went inside and her eyes widened witnessing a luxurious gym.

YN: (wide eyes) Wow.

She didn't notice few presence inside the gym.

JHOPE: Seems like you liked this place a lot.

She turn her head towards the sound source and saw namjoon, jungkook and jhope working out.

YN: Yeah. It's just.... Wow.

JK: You do gym?

YN: I used to do. Not like working out like you guys or making body and muscles. Just simple exercises to keep my body energetic and functional.

RM: Nice. But did you stop doing that?

She nodded.

JK: Why?

YN: Just...... The situations were like this...... I couldn't focus on myself.

JHOPE: So start focusing on yourself now. It's never late.

YN: Yeah. Now i will. Who can say no to this lavish gym.

They chuckle at her. Jhope turn the treadmill off.

JHOPE: I m done with my today's routine. Bye.

Jhope said and left the room.

JK: So you wanna exercise?

YN: Yeah.

JK: Ok then I'll be your couch today.

YN: Ok.

RM: (playfully) Jungkook- ah .... Be easy hmm.

JK: (giggle) Don't worry hyung. Come yn. Let's start.

YN followed jungkook who was walking towards treadmill.