6. Run Away

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

THREE DAYS LATER

Three days went by like this, yn being locked up in her room, not replying to their knocks and calls. She still have few snacks left that can help her for two more days.

She was thinking whether to go out and talk with them or continue staying like this.

YN thought.

I will never ever gonna forgive them. This is physical abuse. Even law punishes those who physically abuse others.

It was noon and she decided to sneak out of the mansion to fresh her mind. She changed her clothes as she was going out.

There was no guard inside the mansion. She peek out of front door and saw one guard standing there. She quietly pick up some stones and throw one at the opposite side in the backyard. The guard turn his attention towards the sound source but stayed still. She repeat this by throwing few more stones and when the guard decided to take a look she sneakily left the mansion. While leaving the mansion unknowingly a big smile was plastered on her face and she was unknowingly giggling.

She spend her whole day outside wandering around, eating snacks, roaming on the streets. For the first time after so long she felt lively again. She was so depressed because of current situations of her life but now coming out in nature leaving everything behind for few moments make her mind fresh and heart light.

Finally she was now out in the nature, feeling the fresh air, enjoying the freedom.

BANGTAN MANSION

JIN: (concerned) It's been three days she is locked inside. Didn't know how she is doing without eating. Let's open the door and have a talk with her.

RM: (uncertain) Hyung i don't know whether we should do this or not. What if she take this in wrong way?

JIMIN: (concerned) Still hyung..... It's been three days. We can't let her starve inside. We should open the door. We'll deal with the consequences later.

They open the door with the spare keys and found nothing inside. They search the whole room and also the whole mansion.

JIN: (confused) Where is she?

JIMIN: She is not in the closet nor in the bathroom.

RM: (panting) Not in the mansion. She is nowhere.

SUGA: (confused) What is happening here? Why are you guys looking so tensed?

RM: Hyung..... YN is nowhere to be found.