11. Thoughts

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

YN's ROOM

NIGHT TIME

YN was sitting on the bed deep in thoughts.

What was that man talking about? Who saved me before? I didn't remember something like this happened before neither i have met him before. And how come yeonjun reached there? After 1 whole damn year he suddenly appeared like this. Did he have any connection with the kidnapper?

Jin come inside her room but she didn't notice him. He sat beside her on the bed bringing her out of her thoughts.

JIN: Here is the medicine. You have taken one for today now you have to take it again tomorrow after every meal. And this is ointment. Right now your wound is dressed so you won't need it now. But tomorrow we'll do a re dressing of your wound. Ok.

She look towards jin and when jin finished speaking she said with a broken voice.

YN: When will mom come back?

JIN: (calmly) Don't know. It's only one week since they left. Why are you asking?

YN turn her gaze towards her lap and started fidgeting with her fingers.

YN: I want to be with mom. When will she come back?

A tear left her eyes which jin noticed and wipe it causing her to look at him.

JIN: Don't cry. Mom and dad went for work and it will take time for them to come back. And we are here with you. Is anything bothering you then tell me.

YN: I...... I...... am...... (bite her lips nervously)....... Uhm....

JIN: (softly) Don't hesitate. Say it.

YN: (look at her lap) (pout) I am scared. I want to be with mom.

Jin understand she is affected because of today's incident and will be scared and wanted her mom to be by her side as she is the only one close to her heart.

JIN: (softly) If you want me to stay here for night then I'll sleep here. You don't have to be scared. If not me then anyone of us can stay with you.

She look at jin for a few moments then again turn her gaze at her lap.

YN: I don't want to burden you.

Jin chuckle lightly and cup her face making her look at him.

JIN: (smile lightly) Aish you silly girl.... You are not a burden. And after all we are siblings. We have to take care of each other.

YN think for a moment and then nodded as yes.

JIN: Should i sleep here or anyone else.

YN: You.