10. Interrogation

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

AT TAEHYUNG'S CAR

Taehyung was holding yn who was now unconscious in his embrace sitting at the back seat with Jungkook with two guards. One was driving and other was at passenger seat.

AT JIMIN'S CAR

Jimin was driving while jin was at passenger seat and yeonjun was sitting at the back in between two bodyguards.

YEONJUN: (scared) You know...that i am not involved in this........you guys won't do anything to me........right??

Jimin glare at him from the mirror sending shivers down to his spine.

JIN: (sternly) Save your voice for the interrogation session you'll gonna have with us.

Yeonjun gulp and then sat there being all scared.

AT HOSPITAL

The doctor came out after treating yn.

DR: The injury was not serious but the wound was deep and there was blood loss so she is unconscious but will wake up when her blood level get to normal. The surrounding tissues and muscle are damaged. Thankfully no damaged happened to bone. It will heal slowly. As the wound is on her right leg so avoid laying down while turning to right side. Make sure not to put any pressure on right leg.

Both jungkook and taehyung nodded and went inside her room. She was still unconscious. They both sat on the couch at the room.

Jimin was with yeonjun while his wounds was getting treated while jin make his way towards yn's room.

JIN: (to taehyung) You was really looking concerned seeing her. So should i take it as your first step towards accepting her as your sister.

TAE: (straight face) Hyung there is nothing like that. I will never accept her as my sister. She don't know how to respect others.

JIN: (calmly) But your concern?

TAE: (coldly) Hyung we have to be answerable to our dad for her protection that's why i was concerned. Don't assume things. I am now going back to mansion.

Taehyung left the hospital and made his way towards mansion while jin sigh and thought.

It will be hard to make these maknaes get along with each other.

Jungkook told jin what doctor had told them and asked him about the Yeonjun case.

JIN: We'll gonna take him to mansion and will ask him about all this matter.

They were waiting for yn to wake up and after few moments she woke up. Jin called doctors and they after checking her told them that she can go home. Jungkook went to sign the discharge papers.