22. Truth

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬

(●’◡’●)ノ

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩 𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝.

𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭,  𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲....

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

ONE MONTH LATER

They all were sitting in the dining room eating lunch together but yn was in deep thoughts and was playing with her food.

JIN:
YN, what happened? Why aren't you eating anything.

YN came out of her thoughts and look towards jin but didn't say anything and again started staring at her plate making him and other concern about her.

RM:
What happened sweetie? Is everything alright?

YN:
(staring no where) If i ask you a question, will you answer honestly? Will you tell me truth?

SUGA:
(calmly) Something bothering you kitten? Why being so serious?

JK:
(playfully) Being serious is not your job angel. It's yoongi hyung so let him do. (chuckle).

YN didn't respond in any way which was unusual.

RM:
(softly) What is it? Ask what you want to ask?

YN take a deep breath and look towards namjoon.

YN:
That day when i was kidnapped, how did you guys find me?

They all were taken aback by her sudden upbringing of that topic.

JIMIN:
(calmly) Out of the blue asking this?

YN turn her gaze from namjoon to jimin.

YN:
(serious) Answer me.

JIN:
We told you that we asked help from police.

YN:
There was no police involved.

SUGA:
What made you say like that? Did anyone said something to you?

YN:
(eyes fixed on plate) (playing with her food) When i got kidnapped, he didn't call you for ransom. When you guys reach there, you were alone. There was no police. You yourself barge inside and fight with them. I couldn't able to notice it back then but now when i think i realized, police was never involved. You guys are hiding something.