16. Don't Jimin Today

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

YN'S ROOM

YN after getting freshen up was about to leave the room when her phone started ringing. A small smile appear on her face noticing the caller id.

It was her mom. She attended the call and they both talked and asked about each other for a while.

YN: Mom when will you come back.

MOM: Can't say anything dear. I thought we'll be back in a week but it took longer than expected. Still we'll try to come back next week.

YN: Ok.

MOM: (concern) Is there any problem dear. Are you alright?

YN: Yeah mom i m alright. It's nothing. I was just asking. I was missing you.

MOM: I miss you too dear. I'll try to come back soon. By the way tell me how you and your brothers doing. Are you guys getting along.

YN: Uhm i think yes we are. They are not bad.

MOM: (happy) See didn't i told you that they are really good and will always keep you happy.

YN: (chuckle) Mom i said they are not bad. I didn't said that they are so good.

MOM: (chuckle) I know what's 'not bad' mean in your dictionary. Anyways i wanna talk to you about something.

YN: (concern) What is it?

MOM: Dear, do you know why i got remarried.

YN: (calmly) Because you love him. And..... i can understand. Love doesn't require a specific age. You can fall in love at any moment of your whole life.

MOM: Yes dear. I love him that's why. But you know he asked me do i really want to marry him.

YN: (confused) What does that mean? Does he not love you?

MOM: When i started working after divorce, that's when we met and eventually become friends. I started opening up to him. Telling him about us, my past relationship and all.

YN thought.

Why does it seem like mine and yeonjun story. He was also there to support me emotionally. He was the first one with whom i started opening up.

MOM: He understands you, he figured out that you find it hard to get along with strangers. Though he didn't even met you but he was already concerned about you. He might not be your real dad but his heart always had a soft spot for daughters. I was also amused that there are people like him who adore daughters so much unlike your dad who think daughters as a burden. So he asked me that it's not mandatory to get married because he also has sons and you'll find it hard to mingle with them, we'll be in a relationship, he will be supporting us financially and emotionally.