Aayat and Asim

AAYAT MALIK

19 years old.

she believes in love but not in love before marriage. 

 is kind hearted and joyful but equally badass and short-tempered when she's bothered. 

 can do anything for friends and doesn't believe in dating as she wants her future husband to be her first.

 is a hopeless romantic but cringes at couples being lovey dovey in public.                           

  broken many times but pretends to be strong to hold everyone together.

loves reading romance novels.

has strict parents who get harsh sometimes but love her and so does she. 

can do anything to bring a smile on her father's face.

is an AIML engineering student.

"PYAAR TOH KARUNGI, LEKIN USSE JISKE SAATH SAARI ZINDAGI GUZAARUNGI"

ASIM AMAN

ASIM AMAN

24 years old

doesn't believe in love neither before nor after marriage. 

 loves work and nothing else.

 money is everything and emotions are nothing. 

money can buy everything according to him. 

 hates it when people disobey him and extremely cold and short-tempered. 

 has a tragic past and pretends to be strong so that the cracks that he has doesn't allow others to see through his heart.

business tycoon and a billionaire.

"PYAAR SIRF BARBAADI HAI. KOI KISIKA APNA NAHI HOSAKTA"

 KOI KISIKA APNA NAHI HOSAKTA"

AAYAT MALIK AND ASIM AMAN.. OUR #AMANAT

THEM:

THEM:

ASIM: 
MY WORLD IS DARK NOORI, COMPLETELY BLACK. 
IT'LL CONSUME YOU IF YOU STAY CLOSE.

                                                                                                 AAYAT:  

YOU CALL ME NOORI, AMAN, AND NOORI MEANS LIGHT. IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN LET ME TELL YOU THIS, A PLACE REMAINS DARK UNTIL THE LIGHT BRIGHTENS IT. I AM YOUR LIGHT AMAN, SO LET ME STAY CLOSE TO YOU.