Last Part

°°°°°

(New Story Alert)

Hey my lovely readers

Hey my lovely readers...... It's my new Wangxian ff. It's not painful ff. It is Heartbeat (Wangxian ff). I hope you will like it. Soon I will share it with you all.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is the last part of Their unexpected bond (Wangxian ff).

°

°°°°

Three years passed

Lan Xichen is now sect leader of Gusu Lan sect. When Lan Qiren thought that Lan Xichen was ready to being sect leader then he gave his all responsibilities to Lan Xichen.

Madam Lan and Xue Qing are living happily living in Cloud Recesses without any trouble.

Jiang Cheng's baby will turn three years old at next month. Her name is Lan Jia. She is favourite of all especially A-Yuan.

A-Yuan and Lan Jia has an especial bond of brother and sister.

Wei Wuxian is pregnent with Lan Wangji's and his second child. Wei Wuxian is four months pregenant. All the time Lan Wangji has to take care of his angry bunny. Because due to pregnancy Wei Wuxian is suffering from mood swings.

Jiang Cheng loves to play with kids. Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen are thinking about their second child.

In Lanling Jin sect Jiang Yanli has a son and his name is Jin Ling. He is three years old. Once Lan brothers, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji also went Lanling Jin sect to bless Jin Ling.

°°°°

One day all sect leaders of Gusu, Lanling, Yunmeng and Qinghe decided to meet together in a great function.

Then they all decide to celebrate in Lanling Jin sect.

From Yunmeng Madam Yu, Jiang Fengmian came Lanling Jin sect. From Cloud Recesses Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Lan brothers, Lan Yuchi and Jialun came. From Qinghe Nie sect only Nie Huaisang came.

Sect leader Jin Guangshan greeted all his guests who came from different sects.

When Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng see Jiang Yanli then they gave their kids to their husbands and ran towards their sister.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng hugged Jiang Yanli. After that Yanli patted heads of her brothers while smiling. Then they all three starts talking.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng meet Jin Ling. Jin Ling was enjoying with his both uncles. But he was more excited with Wei Wuxian. Because Wei Wuxian was teaching him some mischievous. Jiang Cheng was giggling and supporting Wei Wuxian.