Part : 37

°°°°
Wei Wuxian looked up and he saw all Lan disciples were looking at him. Then Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen ignored Wei Wuxian and he went away from there. All Lan disciples starts following Lan Xichen. A Lan disciple came to Wei Wuxian and then Wei Wuxian went with him.

Wei Wuxian was feeling guilty because in front of he argued with Lan Wangji.

"Now anyhow I need to console him.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind.

°°°°°°°

At Jingshi

A Lan disciple took Wei Wuxian towards Jingshi then he bowed to Wei Wuxian and left from there.

Wei Wuxian looked at door and it was still closed that means that Lan Wangji didn't came Jingshi or maybe he went to take classes of students.

Wei Wuxian got upset and he went inside home.

Wei Wuxian went inside his room and he laid down on bed because he was physically and mentally so much tired.

Wei Wuxian put his hand on his big belly and rubbed it slowly.

"Baby! Did you heard everything?", Wei Wuxian asked his unborn child.

"I am sorry that I hurt your father with my words. I didn't wanted to do it but don't know what happened to me?", Wei Wuxian asked and he rubbed his belly.

*Kick*

Wei Wuxian felt baby's kick on his belly from inside. He faintly smiled. It was not too much shocking thing for Wei Wuxian. Whenever Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian talks with their unborn baby then it used to kick Wei Wuxian's belly.

"Are you upset with your momma?", Wei Wuxian asked his unborn child.

*Kick*

Wei Wuxian again felt kick. Then Wei Wuxian say on bed.

"Let your father come home. I will console him. He can't stay away from me. I will beg him. He has to listen. You will also support me. Okay baby?", Wei Wuxian asked.

*Kick*kick*kick*

Wei Wuxian brightly smiled with teary eyed and he looked at his belly.

"I need to eat something for you.", Wei Wuxian said and he got up from bed. Wei Wuxian went towards kitchen to eat food.

°°°°°

At evening Lan Wangji came Jingshi. He went inside home. Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji and he walked towards him. Lan Wangji didn't looked at Wei Wuxian and he went towards his room.

Wei Wuxian felt pain in his heart because everyday whenever Lan Wangji used to come home then he always used to kiss Wei Wuxian on his lips.

Wei Wuxian silently looked at Lan Wangji.

"Lan Zhan!", Wei Wuxian said and he came close to him.

Lan Wangji didn't respond and he went inside bathroom. Wei Wuxian stopped at his place and he looked towards bathroom.

Wei Wuxian tried to not cry in that situation.

*Kick*kick*

Suddenly Wei Wuxian felt that his baby kicking his belly. Wei Wuxian looked at his belly and he rubbed it slowly.

"Baby! I am trying.", Wei Wuxian said.

At other side Lan Wangji was inside bathroom. He was sitting inside bathtub.

Lan Wangji was silent but there was sadness in his eyes.

"Wei Ying! Why you said that you will leave me? Why all wants to leave me? Am I that much bad? Was it your mood swing or this thing was in your heart which you wanted to tell me from a year? My mother also left all of us because of her... L..lover. She didn't think about my father, me and my brother. You said you will also leave me like she left me. What is my fault? Am I  this much useless that I can't satisfy your all need?", Lan Wangji thought in his mind while remembering Wei Wuxian and his past painful memories.

Their Unexpected Bond || Wangxian ff || Omegaverse जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें