Part : 33

°°°°

One day Wei Wuxian was sitting on library pavillion. Lan Wangji went there to meet Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji saw him and he went near to him.

"Wei Ying!", Lan Wangji said.

"Yes Lan Zhan!", Wei Wuxian replied.

Lan Wangji sat near Wei Wuxian and he hold his hands. Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji kissed on Wei Wuxian's hands.

"Lan Zhan! Are you okay?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Wei Ying! I am supposed to ask this question. What happened to you Wei Ying?", Lan Wangji asked.

Wei Wuxian got tensed. He thought that he did a mistake.

"Wh..what I have did this time? I am sorry for my mistakes.", Wei Wuxian said worriedly.

"Wei Ying! You didn't do any mistake. It's me because of whom you stays tensed these days. Wei Ying! I am sorry that I scolded you and I blamed your native place. I know you were in heat. You didn't tried to seduce my brother. But i don't know how I got that much jealous that's why I blamed you.", Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji with teary eyes. Then he looked at floor.

"Wei Ying! I am really sorry that I forced you to follow Gusu principals. I forced you to be an ideal Omega. But you don't need to do this anymore. I have seen that you are killing your desires. You are killing your own self because of me. I am the real fault. Please Wei Ying, you don't need to follow anything from now on.", Lan Wangji said.

Tears flows from Wei Wuxian's eyes. Lan Wangji released Wei Wuxian's hands and he hold Wei Wuxian's cheeks. Lan Wangji turned Wei Wuxian's face towards himself then he wiped Wei Wuxian's tears with his thumb.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji's eyes which were full of guilt. There were tears in Lan Wangji's eyes.

"Lan Zhan! Don't cry.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying! Please forgive me. I am sorry. I will never force you for sex. I will never cage you inside Jingshi. Wei Ying, I am missing your past behavior. If you want to do fun then you can but please don't kill your desires. You can talk nonstop while eating food. You can eat spicy food whenever you want. I will prepare it with myself.", Lan Wangji said in emotion.

"Wei Ying! I if you will break Gusu principals then I don't have problem. You don't need to follow any rules. Be like that as you were earlier. I can't see you like this. Even no one can see you like this. I have seen and judge that everyone wants you to come in your old behavior.", Lan Wangji said and now tears were flowing from his eyes.

"Lan Zhan! Now I am habitual to it. I have prepared myself for everything. It's difficult for me to return in my old self.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying! I want to spoil you. You can whine for anything to me. I am ready to fulfill all your wishes. If needed then I will tell uncle to give you all freedom. You don't need to read these books if you don't want. You can mess our room till I return home every evening. I really missed your cute laugh and your childish behavior. Wei Ying be an strong Omega as you were earlier. You can scold me anytime when you will feel that I did a mistake.", Lan Wangji said and he tried to control his tears.

Wei Wuxian got more emotional and he hugged Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji tightly hugged Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying! You can go anywhere. I won't put any restriction on you. You are free. If you want to punish me than you can punish me. Also you are pregnent and in pregnancy stress is not good for health. I am not only worried for our child that's why I saying it to you, but I'm worried for you both. Wei Ying please be normal. I beg you.", Lan Wangji begged in front of Wei Wuxian. He break the hug. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

"Lan Zhan! Please don't cry. I will try to make myself normal.", Wei Wuxian said.

"I will tell Jialun to come here. Then you can go with him and Jiang Cheng for playing. I am sure in just only two days you will become normal. Because of me you have suffered a lot but I was afraid. I have a fear. Fear of loosing you that's why I was so strict on you.", Lan Wangji said.

"Why lan Zhan? Why you have fear of losing me?", Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

"My mother left me, my brother and my father when I was a kid. My father couldn't hold it and he died with hear attack. From that time me and by brother were lonely and our uncle took care of us. From that time I hate omegas. I thought that Omegas are characterless and they can left any their loved ones. I hated every Omega. But when I saw you first time then I felt many feelings in my freezed heart.", Lan Wangji said and he wiped his tears.

"It was you who kissed me first time.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm!", Lan Wangji said and he looked down.

"I am sorry Wei Ying! Without your permission I stole your first kiss. I was jealous because whenever I see you flirting with any alpha then I got jealous. I didn't knows that I love you. Then when I get to know that you are going to marry me then I was so excited. I got more overprotected for you. I thought that if I will caged you in Jingshi after marriage and put many restrictions on you then you will love me. But I was wrong.", Lan Wangji said and he got upset and he paused.

"Now I understood that if I will give you freedom then you will love me more. You won't get tensed and worried everytime. Wei Ying! I love you. You are free from now onwards. You don't need to read this book. Go with Jiang Cheng. He is teaching students. You should join him if you want
You can do fun with students.", Lan Wangji said with a smile but tears were still in his eyes.

"Lan Zhan! Thank you. You understood me now it's good and enough for me. Now you should not be guilty anymore. Don't worry from now on I will never kill my desires.", Wei Wuxian said happily.

"I love you Wei Ying! I love you from.the first day when I saw you. You were the cause of my raised heartbeat. I understood it late that I loves you. I always you with me. I am sorry for my mistakes. But now you are free. I want to spoil you. You can whine to me for everything. I love you so much. I fancy you. I want to complete my life with you. In every rebirth I want to be with you.", Lan Wangji said emotionally.

"I love you too my Lan Zhan. You don't need to be guilty anymore. I forgive you. You are my alpha husband. You want to be strong in front of me. If you will be strong in front of me then I will also feel safe and self secure. I can't see you in pain. I also want to be with you in every lifetime. You said that you listened that I had crush on Zevu-Zun but it was just a crush. Now I lovs you. Zewu-Zun is husband of Jiang Cheng and I am your husband. I am happy with you. I didn't thought that I will fell in love with you. It's really an unexpected bond.", Wei Wuxian said and he smiled.

"I love you Wei Ying.", Lan Wangji said he he pecked on Wei Wuxian's lips. They both hugged each other.

"Lan Zhan! I am really happy that I am pregnent. I want to give birth to only your child. I will give you many children as you wants.", Wei Wuxian said.

"My Wei Ying is so cute. I want to see you when you have a big belly carrying my child. I will love you and my child a lot. And you can ask me for anything. I will fulfill your all demands.", Lan Wangji said.

"You are so good Lan Zhan. I am also sorry that many times I hurted your feelings. I know about your mother. You told me about it when you were drunk for the first time with me. I can understand your feelings. We both do not have our parents. We both can understand each other very well.", Wei Wuxian said.

Then Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian stayed in Library Pavillion. Wei Wuxian completed the chapter of that book.

After that Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian to Caiyi town and river bank. Wei Wuxian was behaving normal and he was talking and laughing with Lan Wangji. Now Lan Wangji was satisfied that Wei Wuxian was happy.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part.

Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.

😊💖