Part : 24

°°°°
At Jingshi

Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian in Jingshi. Then he took him in their room. Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian on bed and looked at him with possessively.

Wei Wuxian laid down own bed. He starts removing his clothes.

"Lan Zhan! Please help me...", Wei Wuxian moaned.

Lan Wangji helped Wei Wuxian to remove his clothes. Then he stare at Wei Wuxian who was naked in bed.

Lan Wangji came on bed and then he came over Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian's lips. He took his both lips inside his mouth and sucked them.

Lan Wangji slides his hands on Wei Wuxian's butt and he sqeezed them. Wei Wuxian moaned due to it.

Lan Wangji touched Wei Wuxian's hole and he insert his two fingers inside Wei Wuxian's butthole.

"Aahh...  Lan Zhan...", Wei Wuxian moaned.

Lan Wangji break the kiss and he sucked Wei Wuxian's neck. He licked so long on Wei Wuxian's neck and then he bite there.

Lan Wangji was moving his fingers in and out from Wei Wuxian's butthole. Wei Wuxian was feeling pleasure. He moved his hips up and down to insert Lan Wangji's fingers deep inside his butthole.

Lan Wangji insert his third and fourth finger at one go inside Wei Wuxian's butthole. Wei Wuxian opened his mouth and he moaned loudly. Wei Wuxian grabbed bedsheet and he clenched his buts.

Lan Wangji thrust Wei Wuxian's butthole with his four fingers and he stretched them widely.

Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's dick from other hand and he rubbed it with his large hand.

Lan Wangji was doing both things at same time. And Wei Wuxian cum in Lan Wangji's hand. Lan Wangji stopped thrusting Wei Wuxian's butthole with his four fingers. And he removed his own clothes.

When Lan Wangji was totally naked in front of Wei Wuxian then Wei Wuxian pushed Lan Wangji in bed and he sat on his waist.

Wei Wuxian bend towards Lan Wangji's lips and he kissed him. From both hands Wei Wuxian was sqeezing Lan Wangji's nipples.

Wei Wuxian then looked at Lan Wangji's eyes and he stopped kissing him. Wei Wuxian was out of control and he didn't know that what he was doing. Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji's nipples and he immediately put one hmin his mouth.

Wei Wuxian bite on Lan Wangji's nipple and he brutally sucked them. Lan Wangji tightly clenched bedsheet. He felt pain in his body.

Wei Wuxian scratches on Lan Wangji's shoulder from his nails. Lan Wangji was in pain but he let Wei Wuxian RK do everything with him.

Wei Wuxian played with Lan Wangji's nipples and he hurt them a lot.

Wei Wuxian then came on Lan Wangji's belly button and he rolled his tongue there. Lan Wangji felt sensetion in his whole body and his dick got hard.

"Wei Ying...", Lan Wangji moaned.

Wei Wuxian gave soft butterfly kisses on Lan Wangji's waist and he licked there. Wei Wuxian's soft and warm tongue was driving Lan Wangji crazy. Wei Wuxian was inhaling Lan Wangji's dominant alpha pharamons.

Then Wei Wuxian came down and he touched Lan Wangji's dick. Wei Wuxian licked it's tip. Lan Wangji was releasing his precum. Wei Wuxian licked it all.

Wei Wuxian was horny and he sat on Lan Wangji's waist. Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji's hard erected dick.

Wei Wuxian put his both hands on his own butts and he spread them. He sat on Lan Wangji's dick and tried to insert it inside his leaking hole.

Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's waist and he pulled him down. Lan Wangji's whole dick was inside Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian moaned and after that he ride over that dick.