Part : 14

°°°°°

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went Jingshi. Wei Wuxian was sleepy and he went towards bedroom but Lan Wangji hold his hand.

"Wei Ying! Where are you going?", Lan Wangji asked.

"To take a nap.", Wei Wuxian said in sleepy voice. He tried to release his hands.

"Wei Ying! You can't sleep now. Go to kitchen and prepare breakfast. It's time for breakfast.", Lan Wangji said.

"What?  I have to prepare breakfast.", Wei Wuxian said shockingly.

"Yes! After that you have to do dusting and cleaning of Jingshi.", Lan Wangji said.

"But why I have to do it? There are many servants. We can told them.", Wei Wuxian said and his all sleep gone away.

Lan Wangji released Wei Wuxian's hand. He stood in front of him.

"Because I don't like that any other person do work of Jingshi. Earlier I used to do all things. But from now on you are my husband. And you are an omega. So it's your duty to serve your husband. Not to argue and do household work.", Lan Wangji said.

"What if I will not do? Why can't you do by yourself now as you did earlier?", Wei Wuxian asked in anger.

"You can't be angry. Otherwise I will give you punishment. Go and do your work. You are omega. Omegas always have to obey their alpha husband. So, it's your duty to do every household work without any complaint. You have to be an ideal omega for your alpha husband.", Lan Wangji said.

"Hmm!", Wei Wuxian said in anger.

"You can't show your anger to your husband. You are disrespecting me.", Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian's eyes were teary. He was angry but he didn't show it. Wei Wuxian didn't say anything more and he went in kitchen.

Wei Wuxian was trying to prepare breakfast but he wasn't able to find any spice there. Wei Wuxian came out and he went near to Lan Wangji who was reading book.

"Lan Zhan! Where are spices?", Wei Wuxian asked.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Spices and spicy food are not allowed in Cloud Recesses. That's why I didn't take it here. You can't use spices.", Lan Wangji said straight.

Wei Wuxian was shocked to know it. It means he has to eat tasteless food. Wei Wuxian was angry but he gulped his anger.

Wei Wuxian didn't say anything because he knows he can't argue Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian went in kitchen.

Wei Wuxian prepared breakfast. He took food tray on dining area. He saw that Lan Wangji was already sitting there on ground and drinking tea.

Wei Wuxian slowly came there and put breakfast tray on table. He also sat with Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian serve breakfast to Lan Wangji and he also put food for himself.

Lan Wangji saw food. It's colour was different. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji with tensed eyes.

Lan Wangji hold chopsticks and he took one bite. Lan Wangji put chopsticks on table and he got up.

"What happened?", Wei Wuxian asked in tensed voice.

"Do you know how to prepare food?", Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian.

"A.. actually no! I don't know. In Yunmeng I never prepare food.", Wei Wuxian said.

"From today you will take training to make food. I want perfection and improvement in you.", Lan Wangji said.

"What! But...", Wei Wuxian said.

"No but! You have to do it and you have to become an ideal omega for me and my clan. Also you will again learn Gusu rules.", Lan Wangji said.

"But Gusu rules are so many. I can't learn them.", Wei Wuxian said with a pout.

"You have to do it. It's my order.", Lan Wangji said and he went out from Jingshi.

Wei Wuxian's eyes were teary. He looked at food with teary eyes. He too a bite. Wei Wuxian immediately spit that food. It was really tasteless. Wei Wuxian didn't like it.

Then Wei Wuxian got up and he cleaned all utensils. After cleaning utensils Wei Wuxian did dusting of Jingshi and then he cleaned floor with wet cloth.

Wei Wuxian was too exhaust. He wanted to take a nap. But in between Lan Wangji was coming in Jingshi to see Wei Wuxian so Wei Wuxian couldn't take a nap.

°°°°

At noon Wei Wuxian meet Jiang Cheng at library pavillion. Jiang Cheng could saw that Wei Wuxian was upset and he knows the reason very well.

"Wei Wuxian! What happened?", Jiang Cheng asked Wei Wuxian.

"Today I wake up five o'clock of morning.", Wei Wuxian said with ad face.

Jiang Cheng widen his eyes and he couldn't believe on his ears.

"What? Don't lie.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Yes! I am saying true. Today Lan Zhan woke me early morning. And he said if I will not wake up at time then he will give me punishment.", Wei Wuxian said.

"But why? He should give you time to adjust here.", Jiang Cheng said shockingly.

"Hmm! What about you? I mean did Lan Xichen also scold you?", Wei Wuxian asked Jiang Cheng.

"No! Today I wake up at seven o'clock. It's my usual time. He have given me liberty. He said that I need some time to adjust here. So, I can break some rules. He won't told anyone.", Jiang Cheng said with a smile.

"I have already told you that Lan Xichen is so generous. That's why I had crush on him. But now it's too late.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Wuxian! I think we need to give a chance to our marriage. Because this relationship can't cancel cancel now. One day we have to accept our husbands.", Jiang Cheng said.

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng then he looked down.

"You are right. We don't have any option. Lan Xichen is your husband and I can't think about him. But I don't want to be in relation with Lan Zhan. He is strict to every rule. And now he told me to learn Gusu rules again. That's why I am in library pavillion.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm! He is little strict. After few days you will be habit of him.", Jiang Cheng said.

"No! He is not little strict. You don't know what he did with me.", Wei Wuxian said.

"What he did with you?", Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

Wei Wuxian told all things which Lan Wangji did with him in morning. Jiang Cheng was shocked to know this. Jiang Cheng always thought that Lan Wangji was polite and simple person. He thought he was little strict but reality hits different.

Jiang Cheng was somehow angry on Lan Wangji. He didn't like it when Lan Wangji tortured Wei Wuxian.

"Don't worry. I will talk to Lan Xichen. He is Lan Wangji's elder brother. He can told him to not be too much strict on you. And if I will have to talk with Lan Wangji then I will talk because I am husband of his elder brother and he has to listen me.", Jiang Cheng said and he hugged Wei Wuxian.

"Thank you Cheng Cheng.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Don't worry. All things will be alright. You are my strong brother. Be strong in every situation.", Jiang Cheng said to Wei Wuxian.

"Hmm!", Wei Wuxian said and the parted the hug.

Then Jiang Cheng was doing fun but Wei Wuxian was reading books in library pavillion.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part.

Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.

😊💖