Part : 47

°°°°
At afternoon time Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and A-Yuan were sitting together. Wei Wuxian was feeding soup to A-Yuan.

"Wei Wuxian! Will it work? I mean the plan you make... Will it work?", Jiang Cheng asked Wei Wuxian.

"Ofcourse. I saw that Mother in law are her breakfast. You don't need to worry.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm..", Jiang Cheng said.

*Kick*

Suddenly Jiang Cheng felt kick on his tummy.

"Wei Wuxian! I think my baby wakes up from sleep.", Jiang Cheng said and he sighed.

"Jiang Cheng! Have you eat anything?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"No... But i don't want to eat now. I am already full. At lunch time Lan Huan gave me lots of food and fruits. I had to finish them.", Jiang Cheng said.

"But your baby needs nutrients. Already it's last month of your baby. Soon you are going to give birth to your child. I am going to be uncle.", Wei Wuxian said excitedly.

"Yes...then our baby will play with each other. They will look cute together.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Hmm... Wait here. I will bring light food for you.", Wei Wuxian said.

"No... please!", Jiang Cheng said with cry face.

"Shut up. You have to eat. Follow my instructions.", Wei Wuxian said.

Jiang Cheng make pout. After that Wei Wuxian bring light food for Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng was eating and Wei Wuxian was playing with A-Yuan.

°°°°

After half an hour a Lan disciple came Hanshi. He greeted Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng.

"You are looking worried! Is all thing okay?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"Madam Lan has high fever. Sect leader told me to inform you both.", That Lan disciple said to Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng.

"Okay we are coming.", Wei Wuxian replied.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng looked at each other. They both smiled and went towards their mother in law's house.

°°°°

Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren, Xue Qing, Jialun were already present there in Madam Lan's house.

Wei Wuxian was holding A-Yuan in his arms. Jiang Cheng also arrived there.

"Uncle! I heard that mother in law is sick. Is it true?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes... She has high fever.", Lan Qiren said.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji was looking tensed ashe eagerly wants to meet his mother.

Lan Xichen was calm because he knows that the fever will remain only for a day. But still he was upset on himself that he choose this way.

"Young master Wei! Young master Cheng!", Jialun said.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng looked at Jialun. Then they both moved there. Then they both talked for few minutes.

Jialun hold A-Yuan. Then he played with him.

Wei Wuxian went towards Lan Wangji. He patted his shoulder. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian with tensed eyes.

"Lan Zhan! All things will be alright.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji tightly hold Wei Wuxian's hand. They both came close to each other. Lan Wangji hugged Wei Wuxian but no one noticed them. They both immediately parted the hug.