Part : 7

°°°°

Lan Xichen heard Wei Wuxian's and Lan Wangji's voice. He starts searching them with his disciples.

"We are stuck inside a cave. Please save us Zewu-Zun!", Wei Wuxian screamed loudly.

Lan Xichen and Lan disciples heard Wei Wuxian's voice. They all were searching for Wei Wuxian. A lan disciple went inside cold pond and his leg slipped. He also went inside cold cave. All looked at him confusingly that how he slipped there.

That Lan disciple fell inside cave. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at that Lan disciple.

That Lan disciple saw Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji there. He greet Lan Wangji.

"You also stucked here. Now how we will go out?", Wei Wuxian asked to Lan disciple.

"All are here. They will take us out.", Lan disciple said.

Lan Wangji was standing there. He was waiting for to go out from there.

From outside of cave, Lan Xichen and Lan disciples arrange ropes. They carefully throw those ropes inside cave. Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Lan disciple saw the rope.

Wei Wuxian was about to go further then he looked at Lan Wangji.

"Shizun! You go first. I will come after you.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Go Wei Ying! I will come after you.", Lan Wangji said.

"But!", Wei Wuxian said but Lan Wangji cut him.

"I said go!", Lan Wangji said.

Then Wei Wuxian climbed on that rope and came out from that cave. He got wet while coming out from there. After that Lan Wangji and Lan disciple also came out.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen with shining eyes. Lan Xichen saw that Wei Wuxian was wet and he was shivering with cold then he removed his outer robe and give it to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian took that robe. He was about to wear. Then he saw that Lan Wangji was out from cave. He was also wet. Wei Wuxian smiled and he gave that robe to Lan Wangji.

"Wei Ying! You are shivering! You take it.", Lan Wangji said.

"No Shizun. You need it now. I have your robe.", Wei Wuxian said.

"But it is wet.", Lan Wangji said.

"You are also wet. Take it please.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji took Lan Xichen's outer robe and wear it. Lan Xichen was happy that Wei Wuxian was taking care of Lan Wangji.

"Wei Wuxian took care of Lan Wangji. I am happy to see this. I hope they both can live together forever. I know Lan Wangji somehow like him but I don't know about Wei Wuxian's feelings. I want to see both of them together.", Lan Xichen thought in his mind and he smiled while shipping Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

"Finally Zewu-Zun is here. Otherwise I and Shizun Wangji have to live naked inside cold cave.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind.

"Brother, this cave was not here. Then who made it?", Lan Wangji asked.

"I think someone did it for fun. We will definitely search that person and punish that person.", Lan Xichen said.

"How did you get that we were missing?", Wei Wuxian asked dumbfoundly.

"Because we didn't saw you from yesterday. At night our doubt got clear  because no one knows about you both that where you were.", Lan Xichen said.

"Ooh.", Wei Wuxian replied.

After that they all went for their home.

°°°°

When Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli saw Wei Wuxian in mess condition then they both hugged him. Wei Wuxian hugged them tightly.

"A-Xian! Where were you?", Yanli asked.

"We both were so much tensed for you? Why didn't you informed us before disappearing?", Jiang Cheng asked in anger.

Wei Wuxian calmed down himself then he told everything. But he didn't told about night incident.

"It means you were with Hanguang-Jun?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"Yes!", Wei Wuxian said.

Wei Wuxian took bath from warm water. He felt relief.

°°°°°

Now months passed but Wei Wuxian always did fun in classes. There wasn't any kind of improvement in his naughty behaviour.

Wei Wuxian always put adult books and love letters in Lan Wangji's study table. Lan Wangji was disturbed due to his unknown lover.

Jiang Cheng, Nie Huaisang and Jialun always support Wei Wuxian in his mischievous behaviour.

Lan Yuchi was falling for Jiang Jialun. He didn't have any problem that they both were alphas. But he didn't like it whenever Jialun ignored him. Lan Yuchi always loves to talk and spend time with Jialun.

Lan Xichen starts liking Jiang Cheng. He always dreamt of Jiang Cheng and himself. He was unaware that Jiang Cheng likes Lan Wangji's, his little brother.

°°°°

There was also a couple. Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan. They both secretly like each other. One day Yanli was looking at Jin Zixuan. Jin Zixuan noticed it and he looked at Jiang Yanli. Yanli blushed and she look other side.

After that day Jin Zixuan talked with Yanli. And they both starts meeting secretly but in limits. Also they confessed thei love to each other.

°°°°

At evening Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were going towards their room. They saw that Lan Wangji wand Lan Xichen were coming from front.

Wei Wuxian got a naughty idea. When Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen passed from side of Jiang Cheng then Wei Wuxian pushed Jiang Cheng on Lan Wangji. He thought that Lan Wangji will hold Jiang Cheng and there will be sweet moment in between them.

But Lan Wangji immediately get aside and Jiang Cheng fall on Lan Xichen's arms. Wei Wuxian opened his mouth. Lan Wangji was still cold.

Jiang Cheng was in arms of Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen looked at Jiang Cheng's eyes. He was continuously looking at him but Jiang Cheng felt nervous. He looked at Wei Wuxian and immediately pushed Lan Xichen.

"I am sorry Shizun.", Jiang Cheng said.

"It's ok. By the way you are not much heavy.", Lan Xichen said.

"Hmm!", Jiang Cheng replied.

"You looks cute when you blushed.", Lan Xichen flirt with Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian. He hold his hand. Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian immediately say bye to lan Xichen and Lan Wangji and ran from there.

Lan Xichen smiled on Jiang Cheng's cute behaviour. Lan Wangji was silently looking at Wei Wuxian.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part.

😊💖