Part : 36

°°°°
Months passed and now Wei Wuxian was eight months pregenant. Wei Wuxian was suffering from mood swings. And because of it Lan Wangji has to face all day. Because Lan Wangji has to see Wei Wuxian's lovy dovy behavior, his anger mood, his childish nature or many other emotions.

Lan Wangji always paid attention to Wei Wuxian. He used to took care of him in every situation.

°°°°

One day Lan Wangji was getting ready at morning. Wei Wuxian was eating fruits.

"Wei Ying! I am going towards river bank for work with brother and some Lan disciples. If you will need anything then tell Lan disciples.", Lan Wangji said.

"Can I come with you?", Wei Wuxian asked and he went in front of Lan Wangji while holding his big tummy.

"Wei Ying! You are pregnent and in this situation you shouldn't go anywhere. You need to take rest.", Lan Wangji said to Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan! I am getting bored at home. And I will be with you so you can take care of me. Please take me with yourself.", Wei Wuxian pleaded Lan Wangji.

"Try to understand.", Lan Wangji said.

Suddenly Wei Wuxian's eyes becomes teary and immediately he starts crying.

"You don't love me anymore. Y...you want to get away from me that's why you are not taking me with yourself. You don't love me because I am fatty and due to my large belly.", Wei Wuxian said while crying and his both cheeks got wet due to tears.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and he got worried. He immediately hugged Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying! I love you. Okay you are coming with me. Get ready soon.", Lan Wangji said then he break the hug and looked at Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian suddenly stopped crying and he smiled. Wei Wuxian wiped his tears and went towards changing room. Lan Wangji wasn't shocked due to Wei Wuxian's sudden change in mood. He was habitual to it.

When Wei Wuxian got ready then Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian together arrived towards river bank.

All the time Lan Wangji was protectively holding Wei Wuxian's hand. He was concerned about his pregenant Omega husband.

°°°°

Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Lan disciples and Wei Wuxian arrived river bank. There was a shop. Lan Wangji released Wei Wuxian's hand. Wei Wuxian was excitedly looking here and there.

"Wei Ying! Stay here for few minutes. I will come soon.", Lan Wangji said to Wei Wuxian.

"Where are you going? Can't I come with you?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"No Wei Wuxian! It can be dangerous for you. Don't worry we will come here soon. We are going inside a house. We heard that an unknown spirit has captured a person's body. Their family members asked us for help. So, we are going there to examine. It won't take much time.", Ldn Xichen said to Wei Wuxian.

"Please come soon.", Wei Wuxian said and he looked at his big belly.

"Wei Ying! We will come soon.", Lan Wangji replied.

Then Wei Wuxian stayed there with a Lan disciple. Lan brothers and other Lan disciples went towards a home.

Lan brothers were handling the matter if inside home. They took some time to examine the spirit. That spirit wasn't harmful but still Lan brothers removed the spirit from the person's body.

Family members said thanks to Lan brothers and they gave them fruits. Lan brothers share those fruits with Lan disciples. And also they save fruits for Wei Wuxian and a other Lan disciple who was with Wei Wuxian.