Part : 2

°°°°

Next day Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli, Jiang Jialun, Jiang Cheng and Jiang disciples were arriving towards their first class in Cloud Recesses.

Jiang Jialun's concentration was on Wei Wuxian so he didn't noticed his surrounding. Jialun suddenly bumped with someone.

"Hey, can't you see while walking?", Jiang Jialun irretatly scold the person with which he bumped.

"I am walking with my open eyes and full concentration. But it seems like your focus is somewhere else.", Lan Yuchi said calmly.

Jialun looked at Lan Yuchi irretatly then he looked at his partners but they already left for classes.

"Because of you I am getting late. I don't have time to argue with you.", Jialun said annoyingly and he ran towards his Jiang partners.

"Running is forbidden in Cloud Recesses.", Lan Yuchi said calmly and he lovingly looked at Jialun.

°°°°
Students of all clans sat inside class. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were full mood on playing and interrupt the class.

Then leader Lan Qiren his nephew Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen also enter inside the class. Wei Wuxian didn't focus on them. He was busy in talking with Jiang Cheng and Jialun.

*Clear throat*

Lan Qiren clear his throat. All students stopped talking and the stand up to bow leader and their Shizun.

(Shizun means teacher)

Wei Wuxian also bowed but he didn't looked at Lan Wangji. When Wei Wuxian bowed and he looked at leader then he looked at two handsome alphas who were standing beside leader Lan Qiren.

Wei Wuxian widen his eyes. He was too much shocked when he saw Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji was looking at Wei Wuxian with cold gaze. Wei Wuxian chuckled and he controlled his laugh.

"You all are welcome in Gusu. I am leader Lan Qiren of Gusu Lan sect. He is my nephew Lan Xichen and first prince of Gusu Lan sect *points on Lan Xichen*. He is second prince of Gusu Lan Wangji and my nephew *points on Lan Wangji*.", Lan Qiren said.

Wei Wuxian got more shocked when he understood that Lan Wangji is the person with whom he fought last night. Wei Wuxian looked down. Lan Wangji was still looking at Wei Wuxian intensely.

"They both are your Shizun. Lan Wangji will teach you half classes and then Lan Xichen will teach you further classes per day. You all will not do any misbehave in class.", Lan Qiren said.

Lan Qiren looked at Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen then he starts leaving the class. Lan Xichen also leave the class.

After that all students including Wei Wuxian greeted Lan Wangji while bowing their head.

"Sit down!", Lan Wangji calmly said to his all students.

All students sat on their respective seats. Then Lan Wangji starts teaching them Gusu rules. He was looking pure like a god but his face was too cold with no expression. He was very sincere in everything.

Wei Wuxian was getting too much bored. Sometimes he was scratching his neck or sometimes his head. He was feeling too sleepy. But other side was Jiang Cheng who already lost his heart on Lan Wangji.

"How can be a person so perfect? Shizun Lan Wangji is so humble and polite. He is so sincere with calm face. He is perfect. And he is not married yet, it means I have chance. Should I try on him? Wei Wuxian will help me.", Jiang Cheng thought in his mind and he smiled proudly.

After half an hour Wei Wuxian was trying not to sleep. He yawned by stretching his hands. He heard sound of a bird. He looked at right side. He saw that a Nie student was trying to hide a bird.