Part : 30

°°°°

At evening time Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian told Jiang Jialun to meet them. Jialun went in ancestral hall to meet his elders.

"Jialun! We have noticed that t
You are tensed for some reason. What is it? You can tell us.", Madam Yu said to Jiang Jialun.

"Aunt.. it's nothing. You don't take tension due to me.", Jialun said to Madam Yu.

"I know everything. Don't lie. We just want to hear from your mouth. You loves Wei Wuxian.", Jiang Fengmian said.

Jialun was surprised. He looked at Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian shockingly.

"I.. I..", Jiang Jialun said.

"Don't try to lie.", Madam Yu scold Jiang Jialun.

"I don't love young master Wei.", Jialun said.

"Then why are you tensed. We saw your curiosity when you came in hall during lunch time. We thought that tu got upset when you saw Wei Wuxian with Lan Wangji.", Jiang Fengmian said.

"Uncle. Aunt! I don't love Wei Wuxian. It was true that I have feelings for him few months ago... But after that I met....", Jialun was about to say but he stopped when he was about to take Yuchi's name.

"Whom you met? What is his or her name? Tell me son. We will find a way. We can't see you upset.", Madam Yu said.

"Yes... Yu is right. You are like our son.", Jiang Fengmian said.

"I.. I love..Lan Yuchi. He is vice general of Lan sect.", Jialun said.

"I know him. Don't worry. We will send a marriage scroll to Lan sect about your marriage with Lan Yuchi. Does Lan Yuchi loves you?", Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Umm! He said that he wants to live with me forever.", Jialun said while blushing.

"It's nice. Soon we will arrange your marriage with him.", Jiang Fengmian said.

"Thank you for understanding me.", Jialun said.

"No need to say thank you. We are family.", Jiang Fengmian said.

Jialun got emotional. Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu comfort Jialun.

°°°°

After that Jialun went with Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. They were enjoying in lotus Pier.

Jiang Jialun was talking with Jiang Cheng but he noticed that Wei Wuxian wasn't talking much.

"Young master Wei! What happened aren't you feeling happy?", Jiang Jialun asked Wei Wuxian.

"No... I am happy.", Wei Wuxian said and he smiled.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and he got upset. He hold Wei Wuxian's hand gently.

After that they were roaming around there. Jialun also noticed that Wei Wuxian didn't flirt with any alpha and he didn't whine for any thing.

"What happened to him? He seems too change. I am missing his old behavior.", Jialun thought in his mind.

"We should go home now. I am feeling tired.", Wei Wuxian said and he hold his tummy.

All got worried for Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's waist.

"Wei Ying! Is it paining on your tummy?", Lan Wangji asked.

"Wei Wuxian! Do you need doctor?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"No... I only want to go home. I am soo much tired. We are walking from many time.", Wei Wuxian said with pale face.

"We forget about Wei Wuxian's condition. We should go home now.", Lan Xichen said.