Part : 41

°°°°
Few days passed. Lan Xichen always think about the lady whom he saw. He again wanted to meet her. He has many questions to ask her.

Jiang Cheng was observing Lan Xichen. He has doubt that Lan Xichen was disturbed due to something.

°°°°

Wei Wuxian was inside hall with his baby A-Yuan. Lan Yuchi and Jialun were also there.

They all were playing with A-Yuan. A-Yuan was crawling on floor. He was looking at his Wei Wuxian, Lan Yuchi and Jialun then he was laughing.

"Soon Master Jiang Cheng also going to give birth to his baby.", Jialun said.

"Then we will have one more kid with us.", Lan Yuchi replied.

"Everything will get fine. We will have a big family.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Yes... So when you are going to give us good news again?", Lan Yuchi asked Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian blushed when he heard it. He looked at A-Yuan.

Jialun hit Lan Yuchi's arm with his elbow. Lan Yuchi gets silent.

"Lan Zhan and I will decide it after few years.", Wei Wuxian said while blushing.

"Hmm!", Jialun replied.

After that again they all focused on A-Yuan who was crawling on floor.

°°°°

At Jingshi

At evening Wei Wuxian went inside Jingshi with A-Yuan. A-Yuan was sleeping in Wei Wuxian's arms.

"I should prepare dinner now.", Wei Wuxian mumbled.

Wei Wuxian went inside his room. He stood on his place when he saw that Lan Wangji was sitting silent on floor. He was looking at something.

Wei Wuxian slowly went towards Lan Wangji to see him. Then he got confused when he saw a girl's hairpin on Lan Wangji's hand.

"Who's hairpin is this? I know Lan Zhan will never cheat on me. Why Lan Zhan is looking at it?", Wei Wuxian thought himself.

Wei Wuxian slowly went towards bed and he put A-Yuan on bed. He covered him with blanket. Then Wei Wuxian came towards Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian put his hand on Lan Wangji's shoulder. Lan Wangji flinched and he hide the hairpin inside his robes.

"Lan Zhan! Why are you looking tensed? Who's hairpin is it?", Wei Wuxian asked.

Lan Wangji didn't replied. Wei Wuxian went in front of Lan Wangji. Then he sat on his lap. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian.

Their faces were close to each other. Wei Wuxian slide his hand inside Lan Wangji's robe and took out the hairpin. He showed it to Lan Wangji.

"Who's hairpin is this Lan Zhan?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"M..my mother's!", Lan Wangji answered. He got upset.

Wei Wuxian understood that Lan Wangji was feeling awkward to talk about this conversation. Wei Wuxian smiled.

"It's so beautiful.", Wei Wuxian said and he gave the hairpin to Lan Wangji.

"Lan Zhan don't want to talk about his mother. He always shows that he hates his mother but he still didn't lost the hairpin of her. I hope everything gets fine soon. I can't see Lan Zhan like this.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind.

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around Lan Wangji's neck. He leaned on Lan Wangji's chest and hide his face there.

Lan Wangji stroked Wei Wuxian's back.