Part : 44

°°°°
At day time Lan Wangji arrived Jingshi. He has lunch with Wei Wuxian. They both finished their lunch and they were talking with each other.

Suddenly a Lan disciple knocked the door. Lan Wangji went towards door and he opened it.

"Second prince Lan! First prince Lan Xichen wants to meet you, young master Lan Wuxian and A-Yuan.", The Lan disciple said.

"Brother!", Lan Wangji said.

The Lan disciple nodes his head. Lan Wangji came inside and he told Wei Wuxian to go with him.

After that they all went to meet Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen was standing a room.

Lan Xichen looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian saw that Jiang Cheng was also there.

"Brother! Are you alright?", Lan Wangji asked.

"Yes. Come inside all of you. Someone is waiting for us.", Lan Xichen said.

"Who?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"Jiang Cheng! Don't you know?", Wei Wuxian asked shockingly. He thought that Jiang Cheng knows that why they were present there.

"No.. how I will know? Lan Huan takes me here with him.", Jiang Cheng said irretatly due to mood swing.

"Hmm.. I call you all purposely. Now come inside.", Lan Xichen said.

All nodes their head. They all went inside one by one. Now they all were standing in front of a woman. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng confusingly looked at the woman then they looked at Lan Xichen.

Wei Wuxian was confused and he turned his gaze. He looked at Lan Wangji who's facial expressions were typical.

Wei Wuxian hold Lan Wangji's hand. He slightly shook him.

"Lan Zhan! Who is she?", Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji came in his sense and he looked at Wei Wuxian. Then he looked at Lan Xichen who was looking at him.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Huan!", The woman said. She was A-Yi or Lan Yi.

"Mother! This is our family.", Lan Xichen said to Lan Yi.

When Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng heard mother then they looked at Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. They both were shocked with the fact that Madam Lan was back.

Lan Wangji was stiff at his place. Tears welled up in his eyes. A-Yuan was moving in Lan Wangji's arms. Lan Wangji looked at him and hold him tightly.

"Is he my grandson?", Madam Lan asked.

"Yes. He is your grandson. His name is A-Yuan.", Lan Xichen said while smiling.

It seems like Lan Xichen didn't have any complaint about his mother. But many questions were still there.

Madam Lan looked at Lan Wangji. She wanted to go near to him and hug him. But she was hesitating a lot.

"Please introduce me to all.", Madam Lan said.

"Hmm..*points at Jiang Cheng* he is Jiang Cheng. Prince of Yunmeng Jiang sect. He is my husband. Also he is eight months pregenant. Then *points at Wei Wuxian* He is also prince is Yunmeng Jiang sect. He is Lan Wuxian. He is husband of Lan Wangji and mother of A-Yuan.", Lan Xichen introduced Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng to Madam Lan.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng bowed in front of Madam Lan. Madam Lan smiled and she looked at both of them.

Madam Lan looked at Lan Wangji. She has expectations that Lan Wangji will talk to her. Madam Lan went near to Lan Wangji. She stood in front of him.