Part : 4

°°°°

Wei Wuxian, Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng and Jialun secretly drink emperor's smile at Cloud Recesses. No one get doubt on them.

°°°°

Next day at break time Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang were sitting under the tree. Same time Lan Wangji arrived from there. Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang looked at Lan Wangji.

"Nie Huaisang!", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm Wei brother!", Nie Huaisang replied.

"How can a person be so cold and straight at all the time? Can't Hanguang-Jun smile? And I didn't saw him to talk with any omega.", Wei Wuxian said. He was planning something naughty.

"What are you thinking Wei brother?", Nie Huaisang asked Wei Wuxian.

"I have a talent. I can write in two different calligraphies. Hanguang-Jun knows only my first handwriting.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Then?", Nie Huaisang asked.

"What if I will send Hanguang-Jun love letters with unknown omega?", Wei Wuxian said.

"Are you mad Wei Wuxian?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"In the last it will help you. I will write love letters to Hanguang-Jun without showing my identity. If Hanguang-Jun will reply those letters then he will be interested in that person and you can say you were that person. And if Hanguang-Jun will not reply to those love letters and he will complain about it then it means he is really gentle person. And don't worry he will not doubt on us. Let us do some fun with him. By the way he is my brother in law and your future husband.", Wei Wuxian said.

"How can I reject you this time?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"It means are you ready?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes.", Jiang Cheng said.

"You both guys really want to do it?", Nie Huaisang asked with shocked face.

"Yes!", Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian replied in unison.

°°°°°

After that they joined their classes. Then Wei Wuxian went library pavillion. He saw that Lan Wangji was busy in writing work. Wei Wuxian smirked. And he hold a page.

Wei Wuxian starts writing love letter in his different hand writing. Whenever he found that Lan Wangji was looking at him then he immediately stopped writing letter.

After that Wei Wuxian done with writing letter and he looked at Lan Wangji with naughty smile. Then he starts doing his work.

After a long time it was time to close library pavillion. Wei Wuxian hide that letter inside his robes and first he leave the library pavillion.

°°°°

At night Lan Wangji was at Jingshi. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng secretly arrived towards Jingshi. Wei Wuxian first went near Jingshi's door. He removed his omega pharamons from that letter then he insert that letter throw the space between the door.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng knocked the door and they both ran away from there. They both hide inside bushes. Wei Wuxian starts laughing hardly. He put his hand on his mouth. Jiang Cheng was seriously looking at Jingshi's door.

Lan Wangji heard that someone knocked his door. He went to open the door but he found that a letter was there. Lan Wangji hold that letter and he opened the door. There was no one outside.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were looking at Lan Wangji from bushes then they both arrived towards their room.

Lan Wangji sat on his place and he opened the letter.