Chapter 25: Sukuna Awakens!

"Dammit..." Jaune thought to himself, a heavy sigh escaping his lips as he leaned forward on the unforgiving ground, a defeated posture mirroring the turmoil within.

With a mere slap by the monstrosity, Jaune was taken down, He could barely reacted to it, He did however managed to escape a death blow but at the cost of extreme damage that would leave a fatal wound to his chest being created as Jaune rib-cage c...

With a mere slap by the monstrosity, Jaune was taken down, He could barely reacted to it, He did however managed to escape a death blow but at the cost of extreme damage that would leave a fatal wound to his chest being created as Jaune rib-cage crushed in itself and his lungs were pieces by his shattered bones.

.

.

.

Jaune stood up... all signs of blood were gone, and he appeared perfectly fine. No injuries were visible, and no negative emotions were apparent, unlike his initial condition. It was a deception that could easily fool anyone. However, hidden beneath the surface, black markings had manifested across Jaune's body. As he raised his hand to slick back his hair, his eyes turned red, and two smaller red eyes emerged beneath them.

Sukuna had finally seized control. "It feels good to be back in control. I would have let this brat die, but I can't afford him to die just yet. I still need him" Sukuna declared, walking forward to face the massive giant.

 I still need him" Sukuna declared, walking forward to face the massive giant

"Keeping this false commander alive would put Ruby's life in danger. That silver light I sensed could have incapacitated her to the point of unconsciousness," Sukuna warned. He paused, raising his fist and crouching down slightly. "Let's start with a little taste, shall we?"

.

.

.

The mighty Mahoraga initiated the encounter, conjuring a dagger-like blade that materialized swiftly behind its clenched fist. With tremendous force, it brought the weapon down towards Sukuna, who adeptly defended himself by blocking the strike with a single outstretched wrist. The impact shattered the ground beneath them, and the shockwave alone began to crumble the wall behind Sukuna.