Chapter 2: Deal With A Curse Spirit

Years had passed, and Jaune Arc, feeling weak and yearning to become a Huntsman, was constantly denied training by his father. Frustrated and on the verge of tears, Jaune stormed into his room, seeking a glimmer of hope that he too could become strong and be seen as a hero.

Suddenly, a voice cut through the air, catching Jaune off guard.

Jaune: Who... Who are you? Where are you?

Mysterious Voice: Don't worry about that. Do you desire power, boy?

Jaune flinched, his head throbbing.

Jaune: Yes... I do.

Mysterious Voice: Then let's make a deal.

Jaune questioned the origin of the voice but was willing to take a chance, even if it seemed unlikely. He agreed to listen.

Mysterious Voice: the conditions presented will be allowing me to take control of your body for one minute upon hearing the word "Enchain" and forgetting about the agreement.

Jaune: You... You'll take over my body?

Mysterious Voice: I've done it once before when you consumed my finger in the forest years ago and saved you, remember?

Jaune's eyes widened in realization.

Jaune: It wasn't a dream?

Mysterious Voice: No time for that now. If you agree, I promise not to harm innocent people during my control.

Jaune's initial fear and confusion subsided as he whispered to the voice.

Jaune: So, if I agree, you'll grant me power?

Mysterious Voice: Yes, curse energy. It's a form of power derived from negative emotions, stronger than aura. You'll be able to enhance yourself and develop unique abilities.

Excited by the possibilities, Jaune eagerly asked about becoming strong and pursuing his dream.

Jaune: Will I truly become strong? A Huntsman?

Mysterious Voice: If you train diligently, yes. I'll provide you with the basics and help you master your newfound power. But enough questions, agree already. You're giving me a headache.

Jaune, no longer crying, sat on his bed, contemplating the deal. The voice's offer seemed like a rare opportunity to realize his dream, despite the concern of someone else controlling him. As long as his loved ones remained safe, Jaune made up his mind.

Jaune: Okay, voice... I agree.

The voice expressed its satisfaction.

Mysterious Voice: Excellent. Remember, keep it a secret. Revealing me would endanger you and those you care about. There are people who would stop at nothing to obtain this power.

Curious, Jaune inquired about the voice's identity.

Jaune: Who are you, voice in my head?

The voice chuckled.

Sukuna: You can call me Sukuna... Brat.

Jaune expressed his gratitude to Sukuna for saving him in the past.

Jaune: Sukuna... Thank you.

Sukuna: Thanking me? That's stupid and weird! Alright, Brat, I'll provide you with knowledge and assist in training for the next few years. The rest is up to you.

Determined, Jaune nodded, prepared to embark on his journey as a Huntsman, unaware of the destruction and darkness that awaited him. Sukuna grinned from deep within Jaune's soul, finding amusement in the boy's naivety.

Sukuna: This Kid Is Truly Foolish.