𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 [𝗝.𝗝𝗞]

T.W:- none [I guess] 

Synopsis :- Three years ago a person that you called your classmate took your freedom away from you

Synopsis :- Three years ago a person that you called your classmate took your freedom away from you...for once you thought to give up but then suddenly one day you thought if you're gonna die anyway? then why not die while trying it will be painful but at least you fought and not just gave up right....?

No One's POV

You ran through the forest with all your strength you felt scared what would happen if he'll captured you again...will you even be able to breathe in the open air again? will he let you see the sunlight ever again? probably not after you just smacked a glass vase on his head...to make me faint of course although your intentions were to kill him but that didn't work so you stick to just him being unconscious which will grabbed you few extra hours ahead of him and there is still a chance that you'll make it out....thinking about him you never forget to mention how much you hate yourself for being this...this reckless you never thought that once your introvert classmate will turn into a delusional yandere is that even possible? after seeing this infront of your own eye yeah...surely it's possible...you still remember seeing him first time giving him a small smile out of kindness you never thought it'll take turn into this...suddenly after like running like your life depends on it you manage to find a store going inside you immediately went towards the cashier.

"Sir- Please help me call the cops" you didn't had time to explain anything you just blurted out whatever you had in your mind and begged for help " Ma'am are you okay?" "Please just do as I say I'm afraid there isn't much time" the cashier nodded and went over to the telephone ; the cops arrived soon later and the cashier explained everything pointed at you "so young lady what happened?'' one of the officer asked crouching at your level "He's in the house that is located in the middle of the woods" you said sobbing " Who?'' he asked looking at you with a concerned eye "My kidnapper...He- is been keeping me there for past 3 years" "wait- Are Miss Y/N L/N? that went missing 3 years ago?" you nodded tears running down your face "Oh my-" he gasped "Tell others to search the forest" he commanded to others as other officers went outside to began the search "Miss L/n? I'll take you to somewhere safe okay?" he helped you to get up and lead you to the car "Please be comfortable, you'll be at home in no time" he opened the door and make you sat in the car "Thank you" you finally felt free and safe..

The taste of freedom is one you never forgot. The weight of the world off your shoulders. The ability to breathe clean, fresh air and walk where you please without fear. No one watching, judging, monitoring your every move. The relief of liberation from the shackles of Jungkook. You don't know if he is still out there...watching...waiting. But that doesn't matter now. Now, you are free

Thank You for Reading~