𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 [𝐉.𝐇] 𝐈𝐈

T.W- Language 

No one's POV

[Jan 3/2022]

you were getting for a coffee date with your friend Jennie suddenly a texted popped up you checked your phone and saw it was j-hope 'pls meet at park pls' you decided to give one last chance just to talk 'fine' you replied you told jennie about this ''Fine we will go tomorrow'' she said with a smile you nodded and left when you arrived at you saw Your ex and ex best friend you stand infront of them and said ''began'' with your voice colder than ever ''I'm sorry I had lost my sense because of lust'' he said looking at you with teary eyes ''she was just too good to resist'' he added ''wow, did you really have to be that honest'' you said with a smile ''pls I'm sorry'' said your so called bestie ''I hate you both I can finally say that with every bone and nerve in my body that I hate you both and I never want to see you guys again'' You tried to walk away but j-hope held your hand and said ''I love you pls don't go, I can change I promise'' he broke down in tear ''Please don't say those three stupid words again'' you replied turning towards him you look at him than your ex bestie "You both made me hate 'love' more than anything. How did you guys do that?" You replied with sarcastic smile ''Just stop Y/N can't you see he is hurting'' you bestie ran over to J-hope comforted him ''well than help him go make him feel better go have sex with him like you did before'' you said and began to walk away you turned around for the very last time and said ''It's over J-hope''..... 

*************

EDIT- @HarrisSailormoom and @lexi-cake for requesting part two I wasn't going to write part two but here we are... never the less I hope you enjoyed