𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

BTS AS YANDERE NAGA

**************

''Y/n I think we are not alone'' said your friend ruby suddenly you felt something wrapped you around.... you looked what it was and saw a snake tail wrapped around you......

RM 

''Y/n darling pls stop crying I'm not going to hurt you I may look scary But trust me I can make you happiest human alive'' he said as he took your hand ''I...want you to love me...am I being too greedy?''

JIN

''Goddamn Y/n can't you just stop crying already it's annoying'' he said as wrapped his tail around you tighter '' Pl...Pls St...stop your hurting me'' you begged he realized what he was and immediately stop ''I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just want you to be mine''   

SUGA

''YOU FU*KING SNAKE I SWEAR TO GOD REMOVE THESE ROPE AND I WILL YOU KILL'' you scream at top of your lungs ''oh my lovely kitten how cute you look when your angry and do you really think you can kill me funny..'' he put his hand under your chin and made you look at him ''I...Love you why don't love back am I not good enough''    

J-HOPE

you saw your best friend's dead body and who looks like snake standing Infront of you covered in blood '' Pretend you never saw that sunshine. I can't stand it when you're scared of me''

JIMIN   

''Please let me go'' you begged ''You're so gullible, thinking that I'll let you go'' he replied as he peak your lips...

TAEHYUNG

''your crying, seriously, pathetic.'' he said looking at you he wrapped his tail around you and lift you up '' why can't you love me why, you know, every fu*king day I wish your mine every single goddamned day''

JUNGKOOK

''Baby bun pls stop behaving like a kid'' said Jungkook ''pls whoever you are leave me'' he looked shock he came near held your waist '' how did not know your soulmate, you mean a whole fu*king world to me and here you are not even knowing my name but it don't mind me you'll know me soon and then we can be together for ever''....

*************