𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 [𝐑𝐌]

Warings- su*cide 

''You guys are stupid I'm not joining this game'' you said ''come on this would fun'' said ruby one your friend '' apparently your friends were playing horror game that they found on YouTube you always been scared of these games ''come on pls pls this can't be played by only 4 peoples come on we need you'' said mark you sign in defeat and sat down thoughts were racing in your mind as the game began 'am I going to die' 'will I able see tomorrow's sun' you closed your eyes tightly few min went by but nothing happen ''ugh what waste of time'' said lucy ''yeah we should never trust internet again'' said jake '' yeah let's go'' said ruby they left but stayed there to clean up the mess but as you were cleaning you felt someone behind you , you got scared and turned around but saw no one so you shrugged it off and went back to work after few min you felt a cold breathe on your neck you once again turned and see if someone was there not you looked around and in the corner of the room in dark you saw a black figure you dropped your broom and went towards the door and tired open it but it was locked you were hella scared 'god pls no help me' you turned once again and saw figure Infront of you, you saw familiar face it was your ex who died 2 years ago ''my love I was waiting for you to call me ''he said ''R...RM'' you said being scared ''Yes my love now that you called me I'm here to take you with me''...............

''sorry mam it's a suicide case'' said a police man ''No my daughter could never'' your mom said crying....apparently LN Y/N have killed herself by hanging herself to fan no one knows why did she did that not even her parents...............[̶H̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶]̶ 

*******************

Thank you so much everyone for 14k reads and I hope you guys enjoyed this story 🥳🥳

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʙᴛꜱ...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें