𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

Summery- Your bully is secretly obsessed with you....is it normal?

Namjoon 

''well...well isn't my lovely trash'' his voice was soft yet threating ''Are you gonna give me silent treatment now'' he raised his eyebrow but yet you still refuses to give him an answer causing him to grab your chin ''Look. me. into. the. eyes while I'm speaking to you got it?'' he hissed harshly letting go of your chin and walking away while your eyes watch him fearfully...you never understood his persona when you are [unwillingly] alone with  him he'll act like he is the only person that can love you but when you guys in public he'll treat you like a complete trash....

Seokjin 

''Ugh'' he said with another kick ''So pathetic'' he crouched down on your level he felt sorry for you but couldn't show his affectionate side due to surrounded by people he bend closer towards your ears and whispered ''Don't worry my love it's all an act'' while you glare at him but he just simply smiled and caressed your hand gently before going on to his routine...

Yoongi 

''Aren't you my cute little servant'' he taunted ''Now go get me something to wipe this blood off of me'' he damned ''And if anyone ever tries to hurt or flirt with you just tell, Only I am allow to be this near to you, got it'' He stated and began to study the body of your ex-boyfriend while you brought the towel you were too scared to even react Infront him within the blink of an eye he want from to your bully to complete insane ''You are mine to own'' he voice was threatening yet somewhere soft you felt threatened under his presence was he really in love with you?...or is just playing like he did with his other girlfriends.

Hoseok 

''Explain.'' he stated ''I swear he is just my cousin'' you blurted out ''yeah sure...Hand holding with cousin is very normal'' His toned mocked you ''You shouldn't care about whom I go out with or not'' You fumed ''Well, I do now tell me who is it'' he said glaring at you ''My Boyfriend'' you replied with hint of fear in your eyes ''How bold of you my little bitch, Thinking you could have boyfriend to fuck around aren't I right'' his jaw tighten and his eyes were fuming in rage and....jealousy? ''Break up with him otherwise the consequences will be worst than you could imagine'' he threaten throwing the phone across the ground and walking away leaving you there in pure fear.

Jimin

''Jimin Let go'' you plead and struggle to free yourself from his grip as he dragged you to an empty classroom ''Well Look's like you got bold pretty fast'' he said harshly leaving you causing you to fall on the floor ''I-'' ''Shut it'' He ranted ''Flirting with boys in class IN FREAKING my PRESENCE'' you didn't understand his possessive all you did was ask for book and said 'thank you' isn't it common ''You're NOTHING TO ME UNDERSTAND THIS MR. PARK JIMIN'' you had enough standing up feeling outrage by his constant demand and child like behavior ''Oh, my darling...'' his hand caressed the outline of your face before griping you're chin harshly ''Tone down, Look who you are talking to before opening the pretty little mouth of yours'' he warned and kissed your lips snatching your freedom once again...

Taehyung

''Fuck. Taehyung'' you sobbed ''Tone down I said'' his voice send you shivers down the spine ''You're language is becoming harsh day by day'' he muttered grabbing your jaw making you look into his lustful eyes ''I think I need to give you reminder of your pervious lesson'' he added ''I don't care now...you mean nothing to me and no matter how hard you try you can never be like them....they'll always beat you in everything'' you hissed glaring at him with your teary eyes ''Fine. Challenge accepted'' He smirked and pushed you, you hissed as you fell backwards on the ground and watched him walk away with his fist clenched in rage...

 Jungkook

''Shh...No One cares'' his voice echoed in your ears as continued to pour one bottle and another ''Looks like somebody is about cry'' he giggled ''Jk I think we should stop'' [S/o] said concerning about your state of mind ''Shut up perhaps do you wanna join them too'' he replied with a sharp tone ''No-no'' s/o said and backed off ''Now where were we'' he turned back to you crouching down you're level ''So beautiful..'' that was something you didn't expect ''And All Mine'' he whispered the last part in your ear causing you to move backwards ''Uh-uh don't run just pretend with me'' his tone of voice was different it sounded romantic but also creepy what is he planning on doing with you now...

**************

Thank you @Shambhavi259 for requesting I hoped you like it and forgive me for any mistakes