Jungkook-''Just a Friend?''

you knew jungkook for long time he was your best friend after all but you never notice how strange his behaver was....you never notice how obsessive, possessive and clingy he was....oh how naive you were...innocent you were...believed him so easily...you should never trusted him...if you didn't trusted him you won't have been trapped or chained in his home...let me tell you what happed.....

11/1/2017/ 6:30 pm KST

It was usual summer night you were working on a project with jungkook '' done'' you said ''finally now can I ask you something'' asked jungkook ''sure go ahead'' you replied ''what if I told you I like you'' he said and you started laughing '' don't be silly kookie you like IU and I only see you as my best friend'' you replied ''uh- yea'' jungkook awkwardly giggle ''anyway see you at school tomorrow n/n bye'' he said and left but that tomorrow never come he didn't came to school tomorrow you try to call him but he wasn't picking up his phone you went his home but found out he moved out last night oh how heartbroken you were you waited for him to come back one day...you waited days....months....years....but he didn't came but one day he came back 

Today 11/5/2022/4:00 KST 

''mam someone is came to meet you'' your secretary said ''let them in'' you replied you were now a successful CEO of L/n company ''hello mam I'm Jeon Jungkook'' as soon as you heard the voice you look up and saw your lost best friend ''j-jungkook''a tear left from your eyes ''y/n oh my I haven't see you for ages'' you got up from your desk and hugged him ''I missed you kookie'' you mumble ''I missed you too'' you broke the hug and ask ''where were you- why did you left me like that'' you said ''I'm sorry n/n but it's a long story'' he replied ''don't ever leave me again''.....that's when you thought it was happy ending....but few weeks went normal then one day he invited you to his house you gladly accept it and went to his house he offer you some tea you drink it after few min you started feeling dizzy and fall asleep....

30/5/2022 11-00 am KST

''what happened'' you asked ''nothing dear'' you saw junkook sitting Infront of you ''why am I-I chained up'' you asked feel scared of your own best friend '' hmm...for safety my love'' he said it like nothing '' what let go of me'' you started panicking ''listen here'' jungkook grab your chin making you looked in his eyes ''Your mine I've decided this long time ago''   

💜💜💜

The End