𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐉.𝐊]

Long version 

No one's POV

You took a deep breath and walked in your classroom you sat next to that same guy who bullied you but what else you can do he force you to sat next him. Jeon Jungkook aka your bully was very popular in your school because of his handsome face and his so called 'talents' all the girls drool over him wants to be his girlfriend but you don't cause you already had crush on the guy named Zack he was your project partner in science ''What are you thinking'' Jungkook said putting his hand on your thigh ''No- Nothing'' you tried to move away but he tighten his grip and glared at you ''Trying to get away huh'' he taunted luckily the teacher came and he loses his grip you sighed in relief ''safe for now'' you mumbled to yourself

Time skip

''Hey, Y/n'' you turned your head and saw zack a small pink dust spread around your cheeks ''Oh Zack'' you replied ''Wanna go watch a movie, today'' he chirped you nodded happily ''So today at 7-00 pm okay'' he said and went away you were over the moon your crush invited you to a movie date 'darn it y/n control yourself' you thought and went home to pick an outfit little did you know someone saw you and your little friend chatting and he did not like the idea of you going out with someone who he despise...

TW-little Gore 

....Pov 

''Oh Zacky Where are you'' I sang walking around his house with a Butcher knife ''Come out, I promise it won't hurt...much'' I added I saw an open door of the bedroom I let out dry chuckle and walked in ''How dare you to steal, something that's mine'' I Fumed ''Well...Lucky for me you are terrible at hiding'' I grab his hair and dragged him out of his hiding place he yelped and struggled I took the knife and slit his throat in half and stab him at least 20 times I ran my bloody hand through my hair and went towards bath room to clean up the mess I came back and looked down at him ''What should do with you'' I mumbled ''Oh I know, leave you here cause my love is waiting for me'' I kicked his dead body and went towards Y/n's house...

Y/n POV

'where is he' I thought suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and saw Jungkook ''Baby'' he chirped ''Jung-Jungkook'' I said backing away ''Why are you calling me 'baby' '' I added ''don't be silly'' he hummed ''We are dating right'' he added sickly ''What'' I said and began to ran towards my house I can hear footsteps behind me I reached my house and unlocked it and went inside I looked around and went upstairs to hide inside my closet as I was hiding, I heard footsteps and a humming voice is he singing? darn it ''You're just too good to be true'' my eyes widen in fear why is he singing?  ''Can't take my eyes off of you'' he sang '' You'd be like Heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much'' I tried my to maintain the silence '' At long last love has arrived, And I thank God I'm alive'' I can hear his footsteps getting closer to my closet my heart was pounding against my chest as if it's gonna break out ''I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright, I need you, baby, to warm the lonely night''

''Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray'' The closet door opened but before I could scream he covered my mouth and continued sing a like lovesick person ''Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay, And let me love you, baby, let me love you'' It was last words before I felt a pain in my neck and everything went black...

*************

Thank you @ssasha4567 for requesting, I never thought of making a longer version of this but here we are, But anyways I hoped you like it and Thank you for reading my book