''𝐍𝐨...''

**OT7**

****************

Y/N POV

It's around 12:00 am I had some work so I had to stay up late as I was doing my work I heard my phone rang so picked it up ''hello'' I said but no one answer so asked again ''Hello'' there was an unpleasant silent on the line ''Tch what waste of time'' I said and ended the call and went back to my work but my phone rang once again I picked ''Hello if this prank I swear to God-'' I was cut off by voice on the other line ''Y/n my love, god your voice is heavenly...'' said an unknown voice ''What the heck how in the world you know my name'' I replied ''Time will tell you everything my curious baby'' said the unknown voice and ended the call I was disgusted by the nicknames But I had work so I shrugged it off 

TIME SKIP 

It's 8 in the morning when I woke up and got changed to go to my office I booked a taxi and left for my work....as I arrived to the office I went to my desk ''Hey Y/n'' I turned around and Natasha ''hey Natasha'' I replied ''My you look beautiful as always'' she said ''oh shut up jeez so flirty'' I giggled ''Anyway do you know our new CEO's coming from Busan'' she said ''what really who are they'' I questioned ''Uh- I don't know either but I heard that they are really handsome and hot'' she said I rolled my eyes and started my work....as I was doing my Natasha tapped my shoulder ''No natasha I'm busy'' she tapped once again ''what'' I stood up ''look in front of you'' she said  I looked in front of me and saw a guy tall wearing black suit staring at me with a cold glare there six more behind him ''who is he'' I whispered to Natasha ''our new CEO's'' she said ''Oh Good afternoon sir'' I said panicking ''Good afternoon you took long enough'' he said ''sorry...''I said in a low voice looking down ''I want you in our office now'' he said and walked away and other follow him I turned to Natasha who was looking at with worried eyes ''What do I do now'' I said to her ''Follow them and hope they don't fire you'' I nodded and went to their office ''May I come in sir'' I said ''Sure'' said other guy who was wearing gray suit I entered the office ''Take a sit oh btw I'm Min Yoongi '' he said ''Sure Mr. Min But where'' I questioned ''Here'' he said pointing at his lap ''What the hell...are you out of your mind'' I said with furious voice he his straight up harassing me ''Woah there clam down love'' said familiar voice ''Y....Your voice'' I shuttered ''Yes my love I was the one you called you yesterday I'm Kim Namjoon'' as he said fear took over me ''W...Wha-'' but all they did is smile ''All you are....Insane'' I said backing away as I was planning to run someone hold my waist from behind ''You're not leaving anytime soon my baby I'm your Jimin'' he said nuzzling his face in my neck ''You know you look so cute when close to me I'm Jungkook baby bun'' he said lifting my chin ''Hey we are here too'' another guy ''He is Taehyung and two beside are Hoseok and Jin'' said Jungkook ''Jimin you know what to do'' He nodded took napkin and put it on my face I couldn't see anything clear but I know this drug take about 7 to 12 minutes to make someone unconscious I still have chance I tried to free myself with all the energy as I freed my I run towards the door but before I could reach to the door I started to felt dizzy collapsed on the floor ''No..'' I said feeling tears running down my face ''Nice Try Princess'' I heard jin said before everything went black.......... 

*************

Hey everyone can pls tell me Your fav BTS ship because I was thinking to make a poly yandere so can guys tell me which two should I write..... And Thanks for reading my book