𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

BTS as your Cold Classmate

[When you started avoiding them because of their yandere/weird behavior] 

RM

''Hey Y/n...I want to ask you something...why are you avoiding me lately...where you going'' said rm ''go away Namjoon I don't wanna talk to you right now'' you said ''No! I'm not going anywhere and neither are you! We're stuck together now, I'll make sure of it..''

JIN

he drag you to an empty classroom and pinned to a wall ''stop struggling, you're only hurting yourself'' said jin ''pls let me go seokjin'' you replied ''no princess I've done so much to protect you, how could you even think of avoiding me for months''....

Suga

''y/n why are you avoiding me'' he said with cold voice ''I...-'' he came near me drag me to the empty class room ''why are avoiding me after you made me fall for you huh, you make my cold heart feel like it's beating again'' he said holding my hand...

J-Hope 

''Y/n'' you turned around and saw Hoseok ''do you need anything'' you asked trying your best end the conversation as soon as possible ''yes...your attention...I want your attention'' you were stunned don't know what to do ''Tell me Y/n, you love me, I want you to say it'' he said in dangerous yet cold tone ''I...Lo...Love you Hoseok''

[Maknae line soon..]