𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍 [𝐀𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐃/𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚]

AgustD/Yoongi X reader X Suga [Daechwita Au]

[Context :- Suga and Yoongi will basically be two different characters, they are twins and they look identical so yeah.... I'll try my best to make it less confusing]

No One's POV

''Quit struggling'' A low husky voice called out, you couldn't see who it was due to the blindfold ''Calm down Dear'' Another voice spoke this time the voice came from behind you it was close but not too close ''Let go of me-'' you said struggling against the rope ''Tch. Troublesome'' Yoongi mumble getting up from the throne and stalk towards you ''Listen here, you'll follow my rules whether you like it or not'' his harsh voice echoed through your ears as you felt chills ran up your body ''Yoongi, don't startle them'' Another one argued ''Fine'' The guy name Yoongi seemly mumble.

Suddenly a flash of lights hit your eyes as the blindfold was removed you saw two extremely identical people you couldn't even recognize who is who? ''I'm Suga and this is Yoongi'' The guy on the right explains ''And We are your future partners from now on'' he added ''Wha-'' You mumble being confused by your surroundings ''Understand that before I make you'' Yoongi said gripping your chin making you look into his dark orbs ''Ok...Okay'' you replied with pure fear in your eyes ''Now that's more like it'' he let go of your chin and backed away letting the other one handle it ''Are you hungry?'' Suga asked you just nodded looking anywhere but his eyes ''Alright, I'll bring some food'' he patted your head and leaving you alone with Yoongi ''Are the rope too tight?'' he asked breaking the silence ''No..'' you answered looking away from his eyes ''Are you sure?'' He asked crouching on your level ''Yes..'' you eyes staring at the wall ''Talk to me'' he demanded ''I rather die'' you muttered yourself ''Huh?'' He asked leaning closer ''Nothing..'' it was very awkward until Suga walked in with food in his hand ''Darling~'' he hummed placing the plate on the floor near you ''Want me to feed you?'' he asked ''Do I have an option?'' you asked looking at yourself ''Oh Yeah'' He smiled before bring the spoon with food near your mouth ''Say Ahh~''

''You know...'' Yoongi spoke as Suga feed you the spoon ''I've waited so fucking long for this'' His dark orbs flickered with lust and...desperation? ''It's not just you Yoongi it's us'' Suga corrected ''Whatever but that still doesn't changes the meaning of what I've said'' Yoongi replied sitting next to you ''Does your knees hurt?'' Suga asked being concerned ''No I'm alright....I guess'' you mumble the last part to yourself ''Tch. Don't worry Suga They'll get used to it'' Yoongi said and then glanced at you ''I'll make sure of it'' he whispered with a sinister smirk. 

Thank you for Reading 

Requested by [@Bisexual_ForYoongi] thank you for requesting I hoped you enjoyed sorry for taking so long but yeah...anyways I'll see you in the next chapter 

Also THANK YOU for 102k reads!! I really appreciate it ♡ Thank you, thank you once again <3