Vaishu: I m not avoiding you.

Reyansh: Ok, thank you.. You may leave and I have work to be done. 

He just walked away and sat in his seat opening his laptop to work and Vaishu stood looking at him. 

Vaishu: Ansh...please come have your breakfast. 

Reyansh: You are worried about the breakfast Avi ? Are you not feeling an ounce of pity on me for avoiding me like I m some plague ? 

Vaishu: Its not like that Ansh.. Please understand

Reyansh: What should I understand ? I have understood enough that you like me the way I like you.. you love me like I do but you won't accept it. I have understood that you liked the way I touched you and kissed you that day and loved the way your body and mind reacted in my embrace but you won't agree to it. By any chance did you feel that I forced myself on you ? If yes then I will make sure that you will never have to see my face anymore and you can live in peace that you don't have to see my disgusting face anymore.

Vaishu gulped the tears and fidgeted with the pallu of her saree. 

Vaishu Mv: I like talking to you, spending time with you, I love when you flirted with me, touched me and kissed me. I liked the way I react to you without getting into a panic attack but how could I confess everything Ansh. I might be younger than you but an orphan like me don't deserve you Ansh. I m scared Ansh scared of everything. What if I disappoint you after marriage ?

Reyansh: Should I take your silence as yes that I forced myself on you ?

Vaishu: Nooooooooooo..

Reyansh got up from his seat and ambled towards her. He stood infront of her and raised her head holding her chin to look at him.

Reyansh: Tell me honestly Avi. Did you liked when I touch you and kissed you ?

Vaishu: Ansh...

He cupped her cheek and his thumb caressed gently as he spoke in a low voice like he was pleading.

Reyansh: Avi, how long will you fight your feelings for me  ? Your eyes says everything Avi. Why don't you accept that you want me in your life as much as I want you in my life. I will do anything you say just to have you in my life. 

Vaishu: What if I disappoint you ?

Reyansh: You will never disappoint me Avi.

Vaishu: I need some time to move on from.... not from my past but from my fears. 

Reyansh: Alright take as much as time you want and I will be with you always but don't shut me out Avi. I really miss being around you. I missed our talks, hot chocolate date, I missed your fragrance Avi...

He cupped both her cheeks in his palms and pressed a long kiss on her forehead and backed off smiling at her.

Reyansh: I don't like having breakfast anymore. Just get me a coffee and I will have lunch something special made by you. So will you come with me tonight ?

Vaishu nodded her head and left the room. Reyansh felt relaxed after having the conversation with her. 

By night Vaishu got dressed in the purple saree he bought her and left her hair open with only a clutch holding the hair in the middle. 

Reyansh informed the servants to place the baby pram in the trunk and waited for Vaishu in the living. Vaishu reached the living and Reyansh got lost in her simple beauty. He took Ishika in his arm and Vaishu carried Ishaan with her. He opened the back door for her and once she got seated he walked to the other side and got seated beside her.