Battles of the war

Start from the beginning

Stats for the ship:
Length- 670 meters
Width- 240 meters
Height- 60 meters
Crew compliment- 100 for crew
Trooper compliment- 300
Hyperdrive- class 1
Speed- 1,000 miles an hour
Weapons- 40 medium turbolasers, 20 ion cannons, 10 rocket launchers, 10 point defense cannons and two phasers
Starfighter compliment- squadron (12)
Can carry- 25,000 tons of cargo

Cobra harrower class heavy cruiser

Stats: Length- 1,300 metersWidth- 460 meters Height- 400 metersCrew compliment- 500Trooper compliment- 5,000+Hyperdrive- class 1Speed- 980 miles an hourWeapons- 60 heavy turbolasers, 40 medium turbolasers, 40 ion cannons, 30 missile launchers, 30 ...

Stats:
Length- 1,300 meters
Width- 460 meters
Height- 400 meters
Crew compliment- 500
Trooper compliment- 5,000+
Hyperdrive- class 1
Speed- 980 miles an hour
Weapons- 60 heavy turbolasers, 40 medium turbolasers, 40 ion cannons, 30 missile launchers, 30 point defense cannons and 10 phasers
Starfighter compliment- 100
Can carry- 100,000 tons
______________________________________

-imperial army camps, Umbara-

''Report, captain. What do you have for me?'' I asked Captain Kassus as he entered my camp to report the latest scouting mission.

''Things look good, sir.'' Captain Kassus answered and then gave me the data pad. ''No traps so to speak. No Umbaran scouts or droids in sight. We are clear.''

''Hmm... be on the lookout anyways for any unpleasent surprises, captain. We wouldn't want to be surprised attacked by the Umbarans now, do we?'' It was more of a statement than an actual question and the captain agreed. ''Tell me, captain, how do you like your new unit, the savaran cataphracts?''

''They're good, sir. With the powerful, swift speeders, tough armor, blasters and personal shielding, our flanks can be easily protected.'' he said, giving his opinions on his new unit. ''I gotta ask, sir... why did you call them savaran cataphracts?''

''Savaran means 'sovereign' and cataphract was a heavy speeder cavalry force used before the Ruusan Reformation. They were the terrors of their time, captain, and your unit is the spiritual successors to that unit. Much in the same way as my 10,000 vanguard wraiths are the spiritual successors of the king's guard of old.'' I explained and the captain nodded his head in understanding.

''Do you think we can march directly to Umbara City, sir?'' Captain Kassus asked.

''No. I don't think so, captain.'' I replied. ''I don't have any troops for that. I plan to wage a guerilla war on the Umbarans, thin out their ranks and destroy as much of their supplies as possible.''

''With your powers in the force, sir, I thought it would be easy.''

''Yes but it can go horribly wrong. And given how many of you there are here, I am afraid my powers might harm you in the same way as our enemies.'' I said to the captain. In a big battle, I was very concerned that my force powers might harm my troops just as much as the enemy. It wasn't a price I was willing to pay.

''I understand, sir.''

''However, it doesn't mean I won't use some force abilities. The war encompases all of the Expansion Region, captain. It's in my best interest to bleed the enemy given the resources and manpower they have. And there's also the fact that we don't have much troops to spare for a full on assault to Umbara City. Best we can do is capture some cities and cause some havoc. Any report from Admiral Conrad, captain?''