CHAPTER 36

ZYLPHA POV

I FELT NERVOUS when I entered Osaka Castle, I felt like I couldn't breathe because I felt so nervous when I saw the members of the Black Mafia, it seemed that they were hard to fight, they were hard to knock down because of the intensity of their looks. At the same time, the kimono I was wearing was a bit tight on me.

The venue that they will meet today is very extravagant, extremely comfortable, elegant, and enjoyable. You can really see with your eyes that the Black Mafias are very wealthy. And they can really be called a unanimous group.

The Nakais and I stood on the edge of the wall while we waited for the members of the Black Mafia to arrive. All of us Nakais wear Kimonos and masquerade masks. I don't know why we have to wear a mask, but that's okay so they don't recognize who I am.

While we were waiting for other members of the Black Mafia, I noticed with my eyes many groups that entered the conference room and one of them was Renji Osaka surrounded by black guards. When I saw Renji Osaka's face, my teeth were immediately angry with him as if I wanted to attack him and kill him right where he was standing right now. But of course, I won't do anything that will ruin my plans. Maybe I will get in danger if I do that.

You need to control your anger, Zylpha. This is not the right time to blow off your steam, just wait.

Everyone was here inside the conference room, except for the founder of the Black Mafia who had not yet arrived. All the tables here are based on their rankings, from the low ranks to the highest ranks where Renji Osaka is sitting, he is alone. If his two brothers weren't dead, maybe three of them would be sitting there. So sad, the two are gone.

A couple of minutes of waiting, the founder of the Black Mafia, Kijima Osaka, arrived. He's an old man, but his body is still strong, he's still strong. And apparently, he can still fight hundreds of opponents.

So, that is Kijima Osaka? The one who killed the late founder of the Black Mafia, Zaider Lomonosov Ford, Thalassa's real father.

Before the meeting started, our manager ordered us to distribute their teas and other foods. So, we all took action and distributed their food. And one of the luckiest was that I was ordered to serve the founder of the Black Mafia.

I was shaking a bit as I approached Kijima, and Kijima seemed to ignore my presence. When I got close, I filled his cup with tea and before I left his presence, I looked at him darkly.

I finally saw his face up close. From the look of his face, he is really a fierce, and evil person.

I didn't expect that Kijima would also look at me and his eyes looked at me in surprise, maybe because of the scary eyes, or because I had the courage to look at him even though I was a low slave for him. But I didn't look away from him, I looked straight at him even though his eyes were scary, instead he avoided looking at me and it seemed that my gaze was not on him. Umalis na ako sa harapan niya at bumalik ulit sa pwesto ko.

Matapos naming ma distribute ang pagkain nila, ay nag-umpisa na ang meeting nila. Tahimik lang kaming mga Nakai dito habang nakinig sa mga pinagsasabi nila. Wala akong maintindihan kung ano ang mga dini-discuss nila, basta nakinig lang ako.

Hindi nagtagal, tinawag ng palihim ni Kijima ang manager at may binulong sa kanya. Ako naman ay nag observe lang sa mga kilos nila, alam kung papalit sa akin ang manager dahil mula sa gilid ng mga mata ko nakita kung naglalakad siya sa kinaroroonan ko.

Pa simple akong tumingin sa kanya at ng makalapit siya, bumulong siya sa akin. "He wants you to serve him." She said.

I nodded as responded. I slowly approached Kijima, as I approached him I was imagining how I could kill him now where he was sitting. I can take my gun and shoot him in the head now, but if I do that it will be difficult for me to kill all the members of the black Mafia now that I am the only one who attacks on them. I can't handle them, because my body is too weak to fight hard against them. This is bad, I can't rush what I'm going to do.