CHAPTER 33

ZYLPHA POV

I GRITTED my teeth and clench my fist. Clam Zylpha, don't make a mess in the room, you know Thalassa is lying on the bed.

I hissed, "Crop that annoying smile, Hartleigh. My frustration won't calm down since the incident happened and I don't want my anger to hit you. You know I'm trying my best right now to calm myself not to kill you."

"Oh..." her lips turn into 'o'. "I'm scared, I'm terrified...hahaha" she laughed but later on she instantly changed her face flatly. "Go on, take all your frustrations out on me, I don't care." Her voice seemed to be challenging. "But this is all I can say, why? Why are you frustrated with me? Because I gave your secret to Thalassa? What connection is that to what happened to Thalassa? It was not the agencies that attacked her but the henchmen of the Osaka people. In addition, there is no secret that cannot be revealed, Zylpha, no matter what you hide from that secret, it will be revealed and it will still be revealed. That's why I didn't keep your secret any longer, I exposed it because I know you will keep your secret for the rest of your life."

I gritted my teeth, "You aren't in the position to reveal my secret," I countered. "I didn't tell you to reveal the truth about me, so why are you interfering?" I questioned her. "In the first place, I don't know who the f*ck are you or what kind of f*cking position you are, and I don't f*cking care, so better not meddling my own f*cking business! Just face your own f*cking business and not in the others, okay?" I'm very upset now.

Walang emosyon ang mata niyang tumingin sa akin kahit ang mukha niya ay walang ekspresyon. Pero alam kung naiinis siya, "What? You started it, Hartleigh, so why is that expression on your face? Are you upset because I told you that you are interfering in my life? Well, that's true, you're really interfering."

She was frustrated, "If it hadn't happened, you wouldn't know about the Black Mafia."

I was slightly surprised. Bakit alam niya ang mga Black Mafia? So kilala niya ang mga Osaka. Hindi na nakakagulat, kung sabagay, ang kuya niya ang nasa likod nito kaya alam din niya lahat ng pinaggagawa ng kuya niya. "If that's the case, I still won't thank you even though I found out about the Black Mafia, because before this happened I already knew the story of Thalassa. I don't know what reason you had for doing that, maybe it's not a coincidence, right? Did you just do it because you just wanted to or did you just really want Thalassa to hate me? Don't you worry Hartleigh. Thalassa has never been a burden on me and I do my job well, If that's what you think." I slightly shrugged.

"If that's what you think then I'll consider it." Hartleigh apparently agreed with what I said. Lumapit siya sa gawi ko kaya napa-atras ako, kapagkuwan ay tumingin siya kay Thalassa. "Did you know why I saved Thalassa from a near death?" I raised my eyebrow because of her questioning. "Because I can't bear to see him kneel down in front of me and begging to save her." She looked at me.

I confused what she said, anong ibig niyang sabihin? Who is she referring to?

"He's begging me to save her," she continued. "He doesn't want to see you hurt so he's begging me. As a younger sister, I'm pitiful to him, I don't think he would kneel to her younger sister just to save her. How ridiculous, right?"

Hmm...she referring to her brother. "I didn't tell him that he would kneel to you just to save her, but thank you for saving her." walang emosyon na sabi ko. Nagulat siya dahil sa sinabi ko, hindi siguro niya inaasahan na ganito ang isasagot ko sa kanya, siguro inaasahan niya na naaawa ako sa kanya o magui-guilty ako.

Bakit naman ako makakaramdam ng awa at guilty sa kanya? Sa kaliwa't-kanan niyang pag gamit sa akin para lang sa kapakanan niya.

"I see..." she said as if she saw something in me. "I can't believe that my brother likes you, out of the many women in the world, it's really you who is a combative woman who has no respect for the superior and heartless to kill someone…"