CHAPTER 32

ZYLPHA POV

I COCKED MY GUN and put it behind my back. After I prepared myself, I immediately went to the Black & Lights Hotel. When I entered the hotel there were so many bodyguards, so I rushed to the private elevator. The elevator door opened and I entered.

When the door closed I spoked, "Ninth floor, Nine Cloud."

A couple of seconds, the device from the elevator was spoked. "Please, step backward," I stepped backward and looked up, the laser scanner scanned my face. "Access. Please, show your identification and place it into the scanner for examination." I took my agency ID card and placed it by my right side. After a seconds of scanning, the devices spoked. "Code 09222021, Zylpha Hendrix confirmed." After the device said those words the elevator functioned. The elevator descends rather than ascends. Nine clouds are down in the basement of the Hotel building. It's a well-lit place with a long corridor.

Black & Lights Hotel is owned by one of the wealthy members of the agency, Light Coronado Diego Stepanov and Black Coronado Diego Stepanov. The two of them are in charge of this hotel and here they also built their own headquarters which they call Nine cloud. This is the secret floor that no one knows, including our chief and other agencies. Only two agency groups know about this, the QUEEN OF SAVAGE group and our group, but Xaxhine is included in it.

Nine clouds is a secret floor that's not above ground, but at the basement of the Hotel building. That down in this basement exists a bright, modern bulletproof and soundproof intel centre. It is literally the brain of Black  and Lights. Nine Cloud is a powerful AI called Mirror that serves as that brain, collecting, storing, processing and interpreting confidential data from over the world which only Black and Light has access to.

This place, we only go whenever we have something to discuss that we need to prepare, because Nine cloud basically has a powerful AI in it with a ton of information and it's disposal. The fact that you could ask it a question and it was scour information and bring you back what you wanted and what was correct is invaluable.

The purpose of my coming here was to attack Xaxhine because I knew she was here after she gave me a sign.

The Nine clouds.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, I finally arrived at my destination. The door opened and I came out, I walked from a well-lit place with a long corridor. I took my gun from my back and prepared before I could go inside. I put my hand on the examining devices before it opened. I saw Xaxhine inside of the bright glass room a modern bulletproof and soundproof intel centre.

Inside of the glass room, there are long luxury conference tables and chairs. She was sitting in one of the chairs as if she had been waiting for me.

Xaxhine said some words that I couldn't hear, but the glass door opened. She just looked at me intently with nothing on her mind.

"Come in," her command.

Malakas akong napa buntong-hininga saka humakbang sa hagdan na tatlong hakbangan lang.

Xaxhine command the mirror serves. "Close the door," the door suddenly closed.

Hindi humiwalay ang tingin niya sa akin simula kanina, pero kusang bumaba ang tingin niya sa kamay ko na may hawak na baril.

"Guns are not prohibited inside of the Nine Cloud." I said.

"Who said guns are not allowed inside?" She said ironically.

I stared at her firmly.

"Crop that your eyes, Zylpha. Hindi mo ako mapapatay sa mata mo, Okay?" she sighed.