Chapter 65 Fake Corpse

"How do I feel that you are not in good shape today?" He Wen asked Wolf Ten.

He Wen usually wakes up very early, basically getting up at 5 in the morning, riding his little broken tractor around. He originally thought that Yan Leyang and Langshi would have to sleep until noon at least, but the two of them got up quite early.

"The state is pretty good." Yan Leyang answered instead, smiling very happily.

He Wen looked at the sunny Yan Leyang with a smile, and the wolf ten with his face inexplicably broken. He felt that Yan Leyang should be in good condition unilaterally: "Your body has the energy core of the wolf ten?"

He Wen immediately explained when Yan Leyang and Lang Shi were alert: "I am a machine. I can see that there is nothing strange, and the energy source stone itself is also a product of human beings. There is no such thing in orc society."

"I left this thing." He Wen reminded, "Just after you were seriously injured, you are dying, I will give you this thing."

Wolf Ten-dumbfounded-next, everyone died when he returned to the orphanage. Later, someone from the slums came to grab things from the orphanage, and the young Wolf Ten-was beaten to death, lying on the ground with a broken arm and a leg, no one cared about him.

Only after he woke up, he didn't know who dragged him under the eaves to shelter from the rain. There was a small star coin storage beside him, with some money in it, and the original stone was held in his hand. Bound to him.

"This thing was the most cutting-edge and high-end technology of mankind at the time." He Wen scratched his head questioningly, "Have you ever doubted it?"

Wolf Ten-nodded: "I have doubted it." But at the time he didn't know the existence of the human species, and he didn't know who saved him.

"So." Yan Leyang grasped the point. "So who shot Yan Leyang and their orphanage at that time?"

"It's the'mother' them." He Wen nodded, "They have no injuries. This is a field test, a poison gas test."

"In fact, Wolf Ten-he inhaled it when he came back, but he didn't die." He Wen sighed-sighed, "Anyway, I thought you couldn't do it when I arrived. I was only after you were caught in prison. Pay attention to you."

"Declare first!" He Wenba raised his voice, because he noticed Wolf Ten's sudden fierce gaze, "I separated from them a long time ago, so the experiment they did has nothing to do with me!"

"When I arrived, only you were left alive. To be honest, I still love life, so I will give you that spar." He Wen took a step back.

"I know." Langshi-frowned and turned his face.

"Do you give me that important thing?" Yan Leyang was puzzled.

"Otherwise?" He Wen shrugged. "Humanity is extinct. What's the use of keeping this thing?"

"Humanity has been completely extinct, what is the use of mourning for the products of those of us left over here?" He Wen was also helpless.

"In fact, if they don't want to, they won't be extinct. Our gadgets are not the ultimate salvation of mankind. In the end-after human beings choose to embrace death, we are just discarded rubbish."

"The'matrix' must be shut down, because this artificially created system has a weird attachment to humans, and now that humans are dead, no one can give him orders anymore, and no one knows what he will do. ."

As if realizing that their topic was too heavy, He Wen coughed twice: "The relationship between you two is very romantic now."

"This is going to be a TV series. It must be a love story between life and death." He Wen stretched out his hand and patted Yan Leyang on the shoulder, "I didn't expect you to get up today."