Chapter 19 Is it an antelope?

Wolf Eleven's attitude towards Yan Leyang has been much better during this time. The most obvious thing is that the protagonist with this facial paralysis character will occasionally smile at Yan Leyang.

This frightened Yan Leyang to the point that he was covered in white sweat.

"Brother Yan, do you think you've been missing something recently?" Dai Zu had a rabbit leg in his mouth while eating, and frowned in confusion, "Saibu hasn't been here for a few days. "

Saibu? Yan Leyang was stunned for a moment, and after thinking about it, it was true that the last time he saw Saibu, he was inexplicably caught with the venom of the monitor lizard, and then he looked for people everywhere and beat the anaconda.

Thinking about it, I haven't heard from Saibu since.

Yan Leyang didn't want to go to Stockholm to miss the pervert, but judging from the pervert's temperament, this sudden disappearance is death.

Or just holding back.

Yan Leyang thought about it and suddenly realized that Wolf Eleven, who was beside him, looked at him again.

He got goosebumps again.

"Cough cough, Eleven." Yan Leyang turned to Wolf Eleven, and when he saw Wolf Eleven's face, he felt dazed again, and he calmed down, and then said, "You want to eat this piece in my hand. A copy?"

"No." Wolf Eleven turned back.

He was just curious about Yan Leyang and what kind of creature Yan Leyang was.

There is no second creature in this world as perfect as this. Mysterious, powerful, and beautiful.

A perfect killing machine, Wolf Eleven likes Yan Leyang's prototype and is also curious about his human shape. After all, Yan Leyang's human shape looks too weak.

If possible, he would like to thoroughly understand Yan Leyang.

"Hello." The woman's sweet voice came, and Wolf Eleven's thoughts were interrupted, and they followed Yan Leyang to the door.

It was the woman named Loma. The woman had her hands behind her back, smiled after seeing Yan Leyang, and walked in so naturally.

"Go out." Wolf Eleven frowned, this woman is not simple, she was able to enter this gathering point, and being able to stay here safely for such a long time shows her cleverness.

Wolf Eleven didn't want to have too much communication with her.

Yan Leyang glanced at Wolf Eleven, then at the woman, and chose to shut up.

Strictly speaking, this lady is the peach blossom of Wolf Eleven, but according to the plot, they have never had a substantial relationship.

Because Wolf Eleven is an indifferent BOY.

And to be honest, even if the lady is an official match, Yan Leyang doesn't plan to care about the relationship between the two.

When two people are engaged in a relationship, the one who is inserted in the middle is a pure fool.

When one of Yan Leyang's brothers fell in love with a little girl in the past, that silly Hatch happily acted as a communicator, a placebo.

After the incident, the couple had a lot of rumors about Hatch, it belongs to the inside and outside, not people.

So Yan Leyang pretended not to watch.

As a result, he didn't look at it, and the little girl was still swaying and came to him.

"Is your name Yan Leyang?" The girl's tone was so sweet, Yan Leyang looked up subconsciously, noticed the girl's slender neck, cherry red mouth, small nose, and finally met the pair of deer-like pitiful s eyes.

Yan Leyang was almost choked to death by meat.

What's the situation now?

"I..." The girl lowered her eyes, "I wanted to know you when I saw you at the time. It's a pity..." 

It's a pity that Yan Leyang suddenly revealed the shape of a beast, and was quickly taken away by the mechanical guards after he was done. It seems that the brain is not normal.

The girl smiled and reached out to Yan Leyang: "Hello, my name is Loma."

To be honest, this girl is probably the type that many men would like. Slim, white and tender, cheerful and carefree when she smiles, like a little sun, hearty and sweet.

I don't know how many men's hearts will be disturbed if this girl doesn't go to prison, and how many men will have to be the white moonlight in their hearts.

Yan Leyang sighed in his heart, but he is gay, so: "Hello, have you eaten?"