Chapter 59 Pursuit of excitement

Facts have proved that Wolf Eleven's worries are unnecessary. Yan Leyang doesn't need protection. On the contrary, he is getting better and better in the virtual competition, like a fish in water.

The more proficient the more powerful, and the more excited.

They played for a whole morning, and when Yan Leyang came down, he was still unsatisfied and his eyes were bright.

"Go eat first." Wolf Eleven ignored Yan Leyang's pleading eyes, "We must have lunch." The young

Yan Leyang would pretend to be pitiful, while the older Yan Leyang would only run the train with his mouth full. This gave Wolf Eleven an inexplicable illusion of raising a child.

They went directly to the shopping mall. Yan Leyang originally wanted to have a closer look at what the StarCraft mall looks like, but after they got down, they found a problem: "Why are there only so few people scattered here?" "Shopping in StarCraft is very convenient

. The courier can be delivered within five minutes." Wolf Eleven explained, "In the beginning, such things as shopping malls should not exist, but now there is a wave of people in Interstellar who are keen to reduce the sense of distance between people." "

Said It would be more friendly this way." Wolf Eleven scoffed at this statement, but seeing Yan Leyang's strange look, he felt that it was necessary to thank the existence of the thing, "Actually, I have never brought you to such a place."

"Huh? Why?" Yan Leyang was puzzled. Wolf Eleven said that he likes his adult body, and a physical mall like Interstellar is full of couples all the way, so it should be a good place for a date.

However, Wolf Eleven did not answer his question, but looked at Yan Leyang resentfully.

Yan Leyang's head was full of question marks.

"I'm going to ask you now." Wolf Eleven complained, "You said you were so lively when you were seventeen or eighteen years old, how did you become a firm squat at home when you grow up?" Not only squatting at home, but also Attributes.

It is difficult to match Yan Leyang's adult character with his own strength.

The more Wolf Eleven thought about it, the more complicated his mood became, so he simply dragged someone who lost his memory to find a restaurant.

"All herbivorous animals here have become orcs, so what do you do with the meat you usually eat?" Yan Leyang asked as he walked around. In his original world, there were pure beasts besides orcs. Tiger, the kind in man and nature.

"Those are man-made, including those roasted whole lambs you see. They are all synthetic, and there is no difference in taste and nutrition." Wolf Eleven explained.

"Uh." Yan Leyang still felt a little strange, "That is to say, on the side of herbivores, you just copied their corpses to eat?"

Wolf Eleven was stunned for a moment.

But at this time, Wolf Eleven spoke again: "Isn't our carnivore very unpopular there?"

Wolf Eleven turned to look at Yan Leyang: "Correct me, my recipe contains vegetables and fruits. Between the two of us, you are the pure carnivore."

"So I am more unpopular than you, right?" Yan Leyang pointed to himself, Wolf Eleven nodded, and then Yan Leyang shut up, he didn't want to study those herbivores How much do you hate yourself.

While the two of them were chatting, someone not far away used an optical brain to record a video. Wolf Eleven glanced at it as a warning, and didn't care anymore after the other party turned off the optical brain.

In a sense, Yan Leyang is considered a celebrity. The speed at which the video of Yan Leyang tricking snakes and bears in the prison spread was terrifying, because it was so unreasonable, and it was not unusual for him to be recognized when he went out.

Wolf Eleven took Yan Leyang to eat roasted whole lamb, just the two of them, because Yan Leyang had a big appetite.

When the roasted whole lamb came up, Yan Leyang couldn't help but say: "Then what, do you think it's possible that a few real corpses got mixed into the pile of fake meat we ate?" Wolf Eleven's chopsticks stopped

. Living.

But Yan Leyang still said: "This is possible, we can't tell if it's real or not, you said the taste is the same, is it possible that there are so few real corpses..." Yan Leyang crossed over

, Oh no, during the period of amnesia, the news about human flesh buns had just been broadcast on the TV two months ago, and the content was quite depressing. As a qualified teenager with secondary illness, Yan Leyang's imagination is still very strong.

Wolf Eleven silently put down his chopsticks, then got up, walked to Yan Leyang on the opposite side, and then stretched out his hand to give Yan Leyang a big fight.

He didn't want to, after all, he loves Yan Leyang. But children in the second stage need to learn to restrain their excitement.

"Hey, you!" Yan Leyang covered the back of his head.

"Don't mention the dead body anymore." Wolf Eleven sat back, "I don't want to do anything to the person I like." "If

you don't want to do anything to the person you like, you can actually choose not to hit me on the head." Yan Leyang reminded him.

I can't bear it, Wolf Eleven thought silently.

No one can keep their composure when the other person suspects that the food they are eating is actually a dead body. Especially Wolf Eleven still didn't quite understand why Yan Leyang used such a terrible word "corpse".

In fact, Yan Leyang looked like this ghost when he was a child, and he didn't think there was a problem. Isn't the meat everyone eats usually corpses? It was a corpse that had been dismembered, chopped up and marinated.

Everyone is the same. When Yan Leyang was younger, he would lament the impermanence of fate, and the life of livestock would never be in his hands, while frowning and bitterly gnawing on chicken feet or pig's feet.

The little tiger still has a big appetite, and he is a pure carnivore.

Yan Leyang, who was slapped, was much more honest, and obediently lowered his head to eat, but Yan Leyang was quiet, and some guys started to make a fuss.

"Is it Yan Leyang?" It was an indistinguishable voice.

Yan Leyang turned his head to look over, and found that it was a man with a round face. The man stared at Yan Leyang nervously, shaking his hands uncomfortably.

Yan Leyang didn't respond, but looked at Wolf Eleven. Of course, Yan Leyang didn't know this person, so he couldn't respond.

Wolf Eleven took a sip of his drink. After putting it down, he looked at the round-faced man: "Who are you?"

Oh, that is, I don't know him. Yan Leyang withdrew her caution and stared at the man defensively.

"No, I, I, I, I just saw someone send a location on the optical brain." The man took a step back nervously, facing the eyes of Wolf Eleven, the man's voice trembled a little: "I just like wolves very much." Eleven, so come and have a look."

"Then I want to ask." The man's voice became smaller and smaller, but he still stubbornly stated his intentions, "That's right, Yan Leyang, are you still updating?" Update

? What update? Yan Leyang looked at Wolf Eleven again, and Wolf Eleven coughed twice: "It is estimated that there will be no more updates in a short time."

Yan Leyang is out of his mind now, and his text is written in adult style, and now this high school student is writing consecutively No script experience.

"This, that's it." The round-faced man was a little disappointed, "Then, can you take a photo with me?" "

No." Yan Leyang directly refused, "I don't like to show my face."

Wolf Eleven stood up: "Let's go. "

"What?" Yan Leyang didn't even realize it, but Wolf Eleven didn't give him a chance to think again, and directly pulled Yan Leyang up: "Let's go." "But, it's that meal." Yan Leyang was dragged away by Wolf Eleven

, He pointed to the dining table.

"More people will come over later." Wolf Eleven's face was not very good-looking, he just wanted to bring his children to see the interstellar world, and he didn't like to be surrounded by crowds, "We won't be able to walk any longer. "

So exaggerated? When Yan Leyang was running, he looked back at the round-faced man who was stuck in place, feeling quite embarrassed.

And he finally had a complete understanding of his adult popularity in the interstellar world.

Wolf Eleven mentioned this to him, but Yan Leyang didn't really feel it.

He didn't realize the seriousness of the problem until he was dragged out by Wolf Eleven and saw a dozen or twenty people surrounded the door.

The only good thing is probably that everyone in the Interstellar Age pays attention to personal privacy and has a high sense of morality, so even though there are a bunch of people around the outside, only one person enters the store directly.

And after Yan Leyang came out, the group of people automatically gave way to a passage.

"That's Yan Leyang." A certain female orc covered her mouth, "It's Yan Leyang, he looks better than Xingwangqiang." "He really is

a pair with Wolf Eleven, I always thought The two of them are just living together in the dawn, and they will break up after they come out." It was the best friend of the female orc who spoke.

The male orc nodded: "When he was dragged out just now, he turned his head and glared

at us. He looked really fierce." This is a gray-haired male orc, and he couldn't help covering his arms when he said this, "Ah, I was stared at by a beauty with the eyes of looking at garbage." The eyes of the crowd who were watching Yan Leyang leave fell away

. On the gray-haired man, a second later, a circular vacuum area appeared around the gray-haired man.

The gray-haired man froze for a moment, and was a little annoyed: "This is just my personal hobby! You can't deny the rationality of this hobby." Facts have proved that there are quite a few

people with the same hobbies as the gray-haired man.

In the interstellar era, everyone is bound by various etiquettes. Everyone is a moral model, but under the pressure of the moral model, there are still many hidden Ms and Ss.

Loma had just finished writing the report, so she squatted in the tea room to rest, and prepared to solve her own lunch problem by the way.

She squatted beside the sofa and pressed her temples.

She bought this meal by herself, and it was delicious, but she still liked Yan Leyang's cooking skills more, but now Yan Leyang doesn't know how to cook at all.

Luo Ma didn't know why, but felt aggrieved when the hot meal was still hot.

She was right next to the wall, and the sofa just blocked her figure when she curled up, so when the people behind came in, they didn't even realize that there was someone else here.

"Did you see that picture?" a male colleague asked.

Loma raised her head and stood up. Experience told her that there was gossip!

"Look at it, good guy, Yan Leyang is so pretty." It was a female colleague who answered the male colleague's question.

Yan Leyang? Luo Ma was stunned again, what's the matter with Yan Leyang?

"I actually met Yan Leyang when someone was beaten. It's just that he looked so angry at that time, I didn't dare to say hello." This is the third person, and he sighed regretfully after speaking.

Then the fourth person followed suit: "I have long felt that Yan Leyang has that kind of potential. To be honest, the look in his eyes in the photo makes me want to call my brother to step on me." Uh

? ! Loma's face instantly became very tangled and complicated, but she cared more about the photos, what photos?

Loma carefully muted his optical brain, then shrank the screen to the minimum, and went to browse the star network.

You don't even need to search for Yan Leyang directly, because the hottest post on a certain exchange forum is that you ran into Yan Leyang in a big shopping mall.

Luo Ma clicked in and saw the photo at first glance.

Yan Leyang seemed to be being dragged by someone, and the person who was dragging him could only see his back, but according to Loma's analysis, it should be Wolf Eleven.

And Yan Leyang turned his head, Yan Leyang's hair itself was on the long side, and it was golden and very beautiful.

In the photo, Yan Leyang looked at the camera, frowning, looking quite unhappy, as if he was about to rush over to beat someone in the next moment.

And this post is all about licking violent beauties.

[Ah, the beauty's eyes are so fierce! I felt like he had punched me hard in the heart. 】

Grandpa Luoma Subway looked at his mobile phone, and said to himself that if Yan Leyang really punched you, it would be great if you were still alive.

Speaking of which, this is not right, why do these people lick Yan Leyang, logically speaking, isn't Wolf Eleven's appearance more in line with their fantasy?

People outside are still discussing.

"Really, Yan Leyang is so fierce, he should play very flamboyantly on the bed." This is the voice of another male colleague, "I don't know if he will turn into a beast shape, his beast shape is so big, if he can be crushed On..."

Fuck! Forgot, Yan Leyang's animal shape is a bonus item, the only one in the entire interstellar.

As the discussions of those outside became more and more in-depth, Loma couldn't listen anymore.

At the same time, a ding sounded, indicating that Loma's meal was ready. Everyone in the tea room fell silent at the same time, looking towards where the sound came from.

Loma stood up with a blank expression while holding the meal: "Thank you for your love, let me pass it on to you later?

" I jumped over the screaming crowd, planning to go out and find a place to squat and eat.

Yan Leyang was dragged onto the suspension car by Wolf Eleven at the moment, and he was still a little uncomfortable: "Actually, they are already very restrained." "Oh?"

Wolf Eleven glanced at Yan Leyang, "What do you say?"

"The star chasers in our world It's much more crazy than this." Yan Leyang thought about it, "If we were in our world, we might not be able to break out of the encirclement."

Wolf Eleven nodded, and then Yan Leyang saw with his own eyes that Wolf Eleven's arm emerged. A trapezoidal crack, and then the weapon usually hidden in the arm was slowly pushed out.

"They may also be afraid of this." After coming to the cat clan with Yan Leyang, the body of Wolf Eleven has undergone a large-scale transformation, which is also known to the interstellar people.

No one would be foolish enough to offend a reinvented person, unless they wanted to die.

Yan Leyang stared at the gun on Lang Shishi's forearm, and didn't speak for a long time. After finally reacting, he got stuck for a few times, and finally only said: "Awesome." "You are full of weapons?" Yan Leyang was

puzzled .

Wolf Eleven thought for a long time, then shook his head: "Mostly, there are other systems."

System? Yan Leyang was stunned for a moment, his whole body had been remodeled, then: "Then are you still a human?" The words came out without much thought.

After saying it, Yan Leyang regretted it, and quickly said: "I didn't mean that .

"

I don't understand whether he is a human or a machine, but if he can like a person, it means that he is still close to a "human".

Yan Leyang blushed a little when Wolf Eleven said bluntly that I like you, but after realizing that Wolf Eleven didn't say it to himself at all, he just liked someone in adulthood, Yan Leyang immediately returned to normal.

"Eh?" Yan Leyang looked out the window, he was a little uncomfortable, he didn't dare to look at Wolf Eleven.

"That person." Yan Leyang noticed a person standing by the side of the road.

There were not many people on the Xingji roadside, and most of them stayed at home, but even so, Yan Leyang shouldn't have noticed anyone in the crowd.

But the fact is that he saw a person he was very familiar with: "Teacher?"

"What?" Lang Shiyi froze for a moment.

"The person we passed by just now." Yan Leyang frowned and thought, "That person looks exactly like my Chinese teacher."

Yan Leyang's language teacher? Wolf Eleven turned his head around a corner.

Yan Leyang said that this novel was written by a friend of his, and that friend was also Yan Leyang's classmate. And this classmate is very lazy. The names of many characters in the plot, including their appearance, are all taken from local materials. He will harm anyone he knows.

"Go first." Wolf Eleven turned around.

Yan Leyang was stunned for a moment: "Wait, wait, maybe it's just a resemblance." "

No, it's more likely that he is a key person."

The man was walking with ice cream in his hand, licking it.

"That, that, Teacher He Wen?" Yan Leyang's voice was cautious, even a little trembling.

In fact, Teacher He Wen was pretty good to them, but no matter how good he was, he couldn't hold back that Yan Leyang was a senior in high school. No matter how blissful the teacher was, he was not ambiguous at all when it was time to assign homework.

Yan Leyang called out the word "teacher" subconsciously. He was a little nervous, mainly because He Wen had a little habit that made Yan Leyang uncomfortable.

The man turned around, noticed that it was Yan Leyang, and was stunned for a moment. He blinked his eyes twice, and suddenly said: "It's Yan Leyang, right." Yan Leyang was really afraid that this guy would immediately say: "Have you finished your homework?" Yan Leyang was

so

scared He took half a step back, and then tightly held Wolf Eleven's hand.

However, the horror scene that Yan Leyang had expected did not happen, because the man was not familiar with Yan Leyang at all, so he called out his name so quickly mainly because Yan Leyang's popularity in Interstellar was too high.

"How did you know me?" He Wen was a little puzzled.

"I, I..." Yan Leyang glanced at Wolf Eleven, and found that Wolf Eleven didn't know what he was thinking, and couldn't help him, so he could only say nonsense, "My former teacher and you look the same. Exactly the same, your name is He Wen, right?"

"Hey, what a coincidence." He Wen scratched his head, "I'm also a teacher." But He Wen didn't remember Yan Leyang as a student.

Yan Leyang chatted nervously and tremblingly with this man named He Wen, and this He Wen was indeed quite generous, even laughing from time to time.

In the end, after the two exchanged contact information, He Wen left, and Yan Leyang was still nervous.

"It's not like you." Wolf Eleven watched Yan Leyang blushing nervously.

"What's the matter!" Yan Leyang covered his face, "Normal students will be afraid of the teacher, this is grade suppression, there is no way around it!" "

And Teacher He Wen is a fuzzy!" Yan Leyang was almost at a loss for words, " When I was in school, he was thinking about pinching my meat pad every day, so it's normal for me to be afraid!"

Wolf Eleven nodded thoughtfully, Yan Leyang really didn't like people thinking about his meat pad, In Yan Leyang's eyes, those people were all perverts.

"By the way, how does the optical brain store the contact information?" Yan Leyang shook his bracelet, "I don't know how to use it." "Oh, I forgot

you can't use the optical brain." Wolf Eleven led Yan Leyang on Che, and then taught Yan Leyang to use the optical brain bracelet.

Yan Leyang learned it quickly, and after learning it, he couldn't help sighing: "It's amazing, I've only seen this thing in science fiction movies."

Then Wolf Eleven started the car again, and Yan Leyang silently studied the optical brain.

"The photos in this are all three-dimensional? Then why call it a photo? It's not a film at all." Yan Leyang was so excited that he forgot all the troubles he had just met his "teacher" .

Wolf Eleven heard Yan Leyang talking about his views and opinions. Suddenly, Yan Leyang lost his voice.

The environment in the car suddenly became quiet. Lang Shishi looked over suspiciously, and saw Yan Leyang staring at the photo in front of him in disbelief.

This photo happened to be what Yan Leyang looked like when he was dragged away by Wolf Eleven. It was very fierce, at least Yan Leyang thought so.

However, the comments under this photo made Yan Leyang doubt his life.

[Yan Leyang stepped on me! I want Yan Leyang to turn into a beast and step on me! 】

【My wife is staring at me, my wife hates me so much, but I like my wife. ]

[I've always eaten Yan Leyang's prprpr]

[Thank you for the invitation, the prototype is an antelope, can Brother Yan bite his neck when he fucks others? I like the thrill of this excitement. 】

Yan Leyang stared at those increasingly explicit comments, feeling a little dazed. What the hell, there are no humans left in the interstellar world! Why are there still so many idiots? !

And he's just a high school student! Although eighteen is full, it shouldn't be.

Yan Leyang was closed to himself, and Wolf Eleven was disgraced.

Wolf Eleven doesn't want Yan Leyang to become the fantasy object of so many people.

So Wolf pulled over at eleven o'clock and played a video with his optical brain.

He posted a video of Yan Leyang breaking the neck of a Brahmin bull in four seconds with a prototype during his first virtual training.

Want to get bitten on the neck? Want a thrill? Is a broken neck exciting enough?