Chapter 46 Squeezing Edamame

"So what is certain now is that the two Saibu are both Saibu." No longer entangled in the matter of names, Fu Mingxuan is also Sanhua. After taking a sip of tea, he began to sort out the latest news available.

"Genetic comparison, the matching rate is 100%. And they all have Saibu's memory." Fu Mingxuan clicked his lips in confusion, "It's very strange, both of us have checked their nervous systems, and there is no trace of tampering, that is, They are all Saibu, but simple cloning can't do that." "

And most importantly, he is a man, traditional cloning is useless."

In fact, the biological sciences in this world compare color Le Yang made progress in the previous world, but it was not as scary as hard technology. The reason is simple, all animals are orcs, and it is inhumane to use humans for experiments.

Especially now that the death penalty has been abolished, they can't even use death row prisoners for experiments, and the biological field has almost stagnated in the past few hundred years.

Of course, "guinea pigs" can still be found, and those who are not cared about in the slums are the best experimental products. But official laboratories are still not allowed to conduct experiments.

"And the memory of Sebu who was imprisoned here stopped on the day he was taken out of Shuguang Prison. Later, someone said that he could help him, and he agreed." Fu Mingxuan clicked his tongue, "As for the person who wants to give He didn't even meet the person he helped."

"Now the Snake Clan can't figure out who is the real Sebu between the two of them, because their memories are also completely consistent, but the one we caught I'm just in a state of excitement."

Yan Leyang was dumbfounded listening to him: "Isn't Seb a brother?"

After his brother used it, this old man usurped power directly, and even went crazy enough to want to start a war against the alliance. Yan Leyang had one question in mind: "Then he has two younger brothers now, wouldn't he have to control two?"

Fu Mingxuan glanced at Yan Leyang, nodded, and there was a little bit of gloating: "The snake clan is indeed It was revealed that he wanted to take Seb, but he was not as tough as he was with the league in the first place."

 "They themselves are in a daze." Fu Mingxuan smiled happily, "It is said that Saibu from the snake tribe tried to persuade their monarch to bring Sebu from our side over there after hearing the news." "Get along well.

" It's impossible, there is a high probability that the fish will die and the net will be broken."

"How do you know about the snake clan?" Yan Leyang asked him.

"We all have our own methods, you know." Fu Mingxuan didn't say it clearly, but Yan Leyang nodded to show that he understood.

"By the way." Fu Mingxuan seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly asked Yan Leyang: "Have you never killed anyone?"

Lang Eleven sat up straight and became vigilant.

"No, no, calm down, it's not a big problem." Fu Mingxuan raised his hands subconsciously after seeing Shanglang Shishi's gaze, "I just want to know about it, so that we can arrange it later." "No." Yan

Leyang Answered him, "I can't kill people, because I haven't done it before." Anyway, the royal family of the cat clan probably knew that they were completely different from the "Yan Leyang" in the past, so there was no need to hide it.

"After all, I'm just a civil servant." Yan Leyang pointed to himself, "I've done it before, but I didn't dare to kill you. It's just empty air."

Fu Mingxuan nodded to show that he understood: "We will try to avoid fighting as much as possible in the arrangement we will give you in the future."

He stayed for a while and then left. Yan Leyang knew in his heart that even if the cat clan didn't send him to the battlefield, the existence of other guys would still threaten his safety.

Wolf Eleven began to check the optical brain after Fu Mingxuan left, staring at the optical brain screen seriously, but because he set up privacy, Yan Leyang didn't know what he was looking at.

It's just that Yan Leyang thought of another thing. After he wrote the novel, he didn't take care of it anymore. Yan Leyang was going to type.

As for Wolf Eleven, he stared intently at those love posts, and scrolled down solemnly.

He has to make preparations, because he will fall in love with Yan Leyang later, at least he has to guarantee that he will not step on the thunder.

Oh, he still has to seduce Yan Leyang, let Yan Leyang fall in love with him, this is a technical job.

One of the popular posts on the forum happens to be similar to Wolf Eleven's current situation.

The host has taken a fancy to a man, she likes him very much, she doesn't know if he is interested in her, so she wants to test, or seduce him, if the other party likes her, she has to let him confess first.

"Hmm." Lang Shixi rubbed his chin thoughtfully. He had already confessed his love to Yan Leyang, so he couldn't let Yan Leyang confess first.

He was scrolling down, and some people asked about the specific situation at the bottom, and some people offered their opinions. Wolf Eleven thinks it makes sense.

You can bookmark posts, and continue to read hot posts after bookmarking.

emotional intelligence? Wolf Eleven knows that his emotional intelligence is not very high, and he really needs to learn.

Just when Wolf Eleven was working hard, Loma came back.

After Luoma entered the door, he saw Wolf Eleven, waved to Wolf Eleven with a smile, and said hello to Wolf Eleven: "Guess what I did today!"

Wolf Eleven turned his head and saw Luoma's face, As well as the messy lipstick rubbed off, Luoma looked a little shy. Wolf Eleven looked Luoma up and down: "Did you rub something with your mouth? Your lipstick is off." "It's not flower! It's a kiss.

" Kiss!" Loma swaggered over to Wolf Eleven and sat down, "A deep kiss." She licked her teeth, and I have to say that Loma looks good, and her movements are quite tempting Yes, but Wolf Eleven's focus is not here.

"You got lipstick on your teeth." Wolf Eleven reminded her.

Loma froze for a moment, and quickly used the coffee table as a mirror to check her teeth.

Wolf Eleven asked again: "I don't quite understand. Since you will definitely mess up your lipstick after you kiss, why do you put it on? It didn't even last a day on your mouth." Loma stared

wide His eyes looked at Wolf Eleven.

Wolf Eleven suddenly realized that he was confused. Faced with Loma's surprise, Wolf Eleven tried to save him. A person with emotional intelligence would not be stingy with his praise: "But you look very good, like Yan Leyang said, um... to ward off evil spirits."

Luo Ma rolled her eyes in disdain.

Wolf Eleven asked politely: "Do you have conjunctivitis?"

Loma: ... This guy is really a nasty bastard!

Seeing that Luo Ma refused to talk to him, Wolf Eleven secretly said something strange, and then started to browse the forum again. At this time, Guangnao realized that the account he followed had been updated.

The account he follows? Didn't he just pay attention to Yan Leyang?

It was indeed Yan Leyang who updated, it was the follow-up plot of that novel.

Human beings took their kittens to the pet hospital for a comprehensive checkup. At the beginning, the cats didn't know what to do, and they were very cooperative throughout the process.

He knew that he was not sick, and he was much healthier than humans in this era.

In the whole process of communication between humans and doctors, he didn't understand what "castration" meant. Anyway, the cat happily ate soft food.

Until the doctor took humans and it to see the two kittens who had undergone surgery.

The anesthetic strength of the two kittens hadn't passed yet, they rolled their eyes and stuck out their tongues.

The kitten who traveled through time finally realized that something was wrong, because the fur of the two cats had been shaved and they were naked.

And that thing is very deflated.

The doctor was still laughing: "Sterilization is easier and safer for male cats than female cats. Excluding the time for infusion later, it only takes less than ten minutes to cut the eggs." Cut, cut the eggs

! Cat is shocked.

But the doctor said quite happily: "The two little hairballs are still there, just take out the stuff inside and make a small cut, like squeezing edamame."

When this accurate description made the cat's scalp tingle, the little cat finally couldn't help it, and started to catapult, waving its paws and scratching at the doctor's face.

The speed is very fast, the skill is very agile, and by the way, he also scratched the paws of the human who adopted him.

The final result is that humans gave up the idea of ​​cutting its eggs. The second reason is that the cat suddenly became fierce. The main reason is that after taking the cat back, he found that the cat was really pure and ascetic.

It is obviously spring, but the cat is not interested in the little female cat at all, and is indifferent.

And human friends occasionally come to their house to play and bring their own kittens, all of which have been sterilized.

[Is this hell? Why cut eggs! Reproduction is the instinct of living things, bastard! ]

[The setting in the article is because the estrus will pee indiscriminately. ]

[It doesn't matter if you cut it off, anyway, you can't find a partner, so it's useless to keep this thing. It would be different if someone raised me. ]

[Same as above, it's useless to keep it anyway, just cut it off. ]

[I want to ask if humans raise snakes? Are they so cruel to other animals? ]

[I'm curious as to what kind of dog the dog appeared in there a few times, it looks a bit like a wolf from the description. ]

[The wolf clan can't be tamed, okay? 】

【Is it only I who care that this thing was written by Yan Leyang? ! He himself is a cat clan! ]

[It doesn't matter anymore, as long as you can stop working, it doesn't matter. It's good to eat and wait to die. ]

[The upstairs is so sad, hey! 】

After reading the latest chapter, Wolf Eleven silently clamped his legs.

"Why?" Loma, who was slumped on the sofa and eating biscuits, looked at Wolf Eleven suspiciously, "Your sitting posture has suddenly become so ladylike." "It's nothing.

" Watching Yan Leyang walk out of his own room.

Yan Leyang looked very happy, humming an out-of-key song, and wanted to get something to eat.

"Yan Leyang." Wolf Eleven suddenly called out.

"Huh?" Yan Leyang turned his head, "Is there something wrong?"

"Is your... still there?" Wolf Eleven realized that he shouldn't be so straightforward when he said this, and said in another way, "It doesn't matter, I It's ok."

"Huh?" Yan Leyang tilted his head, he felt that Lang Shishi's words were becoming more and more difficult to understand.