Chapter 45 Names and Keeping Warm

Wolf Eleven was thinking about a more serious matter. He was wondering whether his heart needed to be remodeled, because the dazzling light was obviously not something ordinary people could bear.

See, Seb's eyes are out of order, it's clearly physical damage.

So he didn't know why he was distracted for a while, and the topic went to marriage, it shouldn't be.

"Don't you still have to have an adaptation period?" Wolf Eleven asked. Under Yan Leyang's helpless eyes, he considered for a while and continued: "I don't think our current state is suitable for marriage." "After all, there are still a

lot The problem has not been resolved, and it took less than a day for us to confirm our intention." Wolf Eleven was afraid that Yan Leyang would feel that he was too straightforward, after all, in Yan Leyang's perception, he was an old bachelor who couldn't find a wife, so he added : "But if you must get married, there is no problem on my side."

It seems that the emotional intelligence should be much higher, and this is also his true thought.

The guards of the cat clan stepped forward, and a white cat looked at Wolf Eleven and then at Yan Leyang: "I understand your desire to get married, but it is very dangerous here, otherwise you should get in the car first and go back to a safe place Let's talk again?"

Yan Leyang nodded helplessly to cooperate with the work, and after returning to the car, he said: "Listen, I didn't mean to get married just now." "I just want to ask you if you know what else in this

world can change me A strong method, one that doesn't transform the body/body." Yan Leyang emphasized, "It's best not to modify the body/body." Wolf Eleven was

silent, and Yan Leyang couldn't tell whether Wolf Eleven was annoyed or shy, anyway, Wolf Ten Yi's expression became very cold, and after being quiet for a while, he still did not give up and said: "But later on you clearly talked about getting married." "

I mean the ending, I'm afraid my final ending will not be good." Yan Leyang repeated.

"Oh." Wolf eleven nodded, "That's right, marriage should be considered later."

"Of course there are ways to increase strength." Wolf Eleven looked forward, and he drove among the guards to avoid being attacked. "But if you don't transform your body, no matter how much you increase your strength, you can't avoid bullets."

Wolf Even if Eleven is a humanoid mecha, he has a thorough understanding of this aspect, "And there is a problem with too many body modifications." "I can

eat and sleep. But I won't die if I don't eat." , because what is really important is energy." Wolf Eleven wants endless energy because he wants to live: "Oh, there is actually another way." When he said this,

he suddenly stopped talking, turned his head and glanced After that, Yan Leyang turned back: "I guess you don't know this setting."

"What?" Yan Leyang was puzzled.

"I can't tell you now." Wolf Eleven said honestly, "I like you very much, but not to that extent." "

Understood." Most likely this secret is related to the protagonist himself.

The protagonist now likes him and values ​​him very much, but not to the point where he can tell him such an important secret, Yan Leyang nodded: "Is it a big secret?" "It's a matter of life and death." Wolf Eleven added

.

Well, a really big big secret.

"Then is there such a setting as mental power?" Yan Leyang asked again.

"No." Wolf Eleven knew what Yan Leyang meant by spiritual power. Under the influence of Yan Leyang's long-term "culture", Wolf Eleven even understood what cultivation meant.

This is an incredible achievement for an interstellar person: "There are no supernatural powers here. If a person really has spiritual power, and the spiritual power is strong to a certain level, it is not called a human, but a god."

Saibu sneaked into the capital star of the cat clan, and even blatantly chasing cars and killing people in the capital star angered the cat clan. Miao Xiaomi accused the snake clan of their actions, and said that they needed an explanation from the snake clan.

Both Miao Xiaomi and the current emperor of the Snake Clan are tough and ruthless characters.

The emperor of the Snake Clan was suspected to be a brother-in-law, but after the statement of condemnation from the Cat Clan was issued, the Snake Clan said it was impossible, because Saibu had been locked up in the palace for mental treatment and never left.

The cat clan directly released the video of Seb in the mall afterwards.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Cat Clan hopes that the Snake Clan will give a complete explanation. After all, there are all certified physical evidence, and the Snake Clan has nothing to deny.

Unexpectedly, after confirming that the video was not forged, the Snake Clan couldn't sit still. On the second day, the Snake Clan released the video, confirming that Sebu was locked in the palace on the day the Cat Clan was attacked. his own room.

And after that, the Snake Clan officially released a small video, which is a video of the current monarch of the Snake Clan staying with Sebu.

Seb was in house clothes and his silver hair was tied up in a bunch.

Still holding the cup in his hand, he looked a little excited facing the camera: "Will he see me?" after the attack.

The video was also not faked.

Turning off the optical brain, Luo Ma felt that his brain was not enough: "In other words, there are two Sebu?

" It's a fake, and in the video, Yan Leyang's eyes looking at the camera are also familiar.

"Maybe it's a clone or something?" Yan Leyang tilted his head, "Speaking of which, Luoma." "

Huh?" Luoma, who was putting on lipstick, turned to look at Yan Leyang, "What's wrong?" "

I haven't seen you wearing it for a long time." It's like a feather duster." Yan Leyang pointed to the colorful fur on Loma's body, "Sometimes I really doubt that you are a bird clan."

This colorful fluff is a little bit eye-piercing. Yan Leyang didn't quite understand: "You should have a job today."

"I asked for leave." Loma got up and patted her hair, "I'm not a bird tribe, but I'm going to date a bird tribe, and they all like birds It's so gaudy, I can't help it."

"The girl who took you flying?" Yan Leyang remembered, and reminded, "Be careful with her, it's best not to get emotional until you figure out her purpose."

" I know." Loma picked up her bag, "I won't reveal any news about us, that's all, bye." "

Wait a minute." Yan Leyang called her again.

"What?" Luo Ma turned her head and smiled coquettishly at Yan Leyang.

"Your trousers are too short, go add some trousers." Yan Leyang pointed to her naked legs, "The weather has cooled down recently." "Are you joking?!"

Loma pointed to her clothes, "I Wearing such a sexy, shiny dress should be matched with bare legs, not low-key black pants."

Yan Leyang didn't like this: "Then you can match it with a pair of colorful pants."

Finally, when Luo Ma left It's full of anger.

When Sanhua sent Wolf Eleven back, he happened to run into the black-faced Loma, who ignored everyone and left straight away.

"Excuse me." Sanhua pointed out after entering the door, "I just saw a moldy rainbow running out of your place, what is it?" "That's

Loma." Yan Leyang shrugged and told Wolf Ten Yi and Sanhua sat together, and poured a cup of tea for Sanhua by the way.

"I never asked." Yan Leyang smiled at Sanhua, "What do you call it?"

Sanhua coughed: "My name is not

very nice. " There is a dimple, which looks extra sweet: "There are four children in our family, and I am the last one. It is said that my name was given by my father when he was drunk."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Yan Leyang thought that the Sanhua brother didn't like people mentioning this very much.

But Sanhua shook his head: "No, there is nothing to be sorry about."

He looked at the teacup and sighed: "My eldest brother was born in spring, which is when catkins fly, so my mother named him Strong."

Yan Leyang had a questioning face, he didn't seem to ask what the name of Sanhua's elder brother was. And Zhuangzhuang has a fart relationship with spring and catkins.

And Sanhua continued: "My second sister likes to laugh, and she always laughs happily when she sees people, so she is called Xueqiu." "

Your sister is white hair." Yan Leyang interjected,

"How do you know?" ?" Sanhua looked at Yan Leyang in surprise.

Yan Leyang raised his forehead: "It's nothing, you continue."

"My third brother's name is Tuotuo, because he likes to cling to my mother."

Well, after listening to this, Yan Leyang didn't recognize the names of these three and their personalities If there is any connection, everyone in the cat family is quite unpretentious in their names.

"What about you?" Yan Leyang asked Sanhua.

Sanhua sighed again: "My name is Mingxuan."

Now Wolf Eleven looked over.

"Oh, our family name is Fu, so my full name is Fu Mingxuan."

"Uh." Yan Leyang wanted to speak, but didn't know how to speak for a while. No, isn't this style of painting quite right?

However, this Sanhua looked at Yan Leyang with a look of sympathy.

Only then did Yan Leyang realize that his name didn't match the cat clan's style either.

"No, I like my name very much." Yan Leyang's name was given to him by his wife, and it is absolutely full of love.

Fu Mingxuan nodded: "Well, I appreciate your optimism."

...

The woman with curly black hair glanced at the time in her brain and frowned. Hasn't this time come yet?

When she turned her head to look at the road again, you suddenly saw a colorful spherical object creeping towards you.

what? The woman was startled, and when the thing got closer, the woman realized that it was Loma: "..." Not to mention the rainbow fur, she said: "Your pants are beautiful." She praised against her will.

"The colors are very rich." The woman felt that her smile might be a bit far-fetched. "It's still laser, very eye-catching."

Loma said blankly, "Oh, it's eye-catching, my father asked me to wear it."

Woman:? ? ?

"It's not only eye-catching, but also has fleece inside." Luo Ma was

unlovable

. How can I repair it, I can no longer fall down,