Chapter 37 Meow, Meow Meow Meow

Saibu is a beautiful anaconda, even if he is a pervert, and now the whole snake is crowded into a huge petri dish, there is no denying that he is a beautiful snake.

The liquid in the petri dish was pale yellow, and Saibu's huge tail was slightly bent. Under the illumination of the light, those scales were still glistening. His entire snake was in a relaxed state, and his long silver hair floated in the water, even Did not move.

This means that the water in it is not living water. Saibu's entire snake was soaked in stagnant water.

Saibu's eyes were half-open, and his pupils were still golden vertical pupils, which made people shudder.

His eyes were not covered with the grayness of death. Saibu wasn't dead or was well preserved at the moment of death, and they couldn't tell whether he was alive or dead at all.

Yan Leyang never thought that it would be in such a situation to see Saibu again.

Saibu's body is still standing, but in this state, Yan Leyang is inexplicably a little frightened.

Saibu now looks like a pretty good specimen, lifelike, but also lifeless.

The things in this petri dish did not suddenly move like science fiction or TV series, and put their hands on the glass wall.

It's just quiet, and it's not nice to say it. Yan Leyang feels that it's like a gift that someone carefully prepared for him. Maybe someone is hiding in the dark to watch his reaction now.

Yan Leyang took a picture with his light brain expressionlessly.

"Let's go!" Wolf Eleven said decisively, "Get out of here!"

Lang Eleven dragged Yan Leyang and ran all the way, which made him feel very uncomfortable, "I scanned it, and outside the nearest West Second Exit is Eller. The starship prepared by the husband, the other exits have nothing."

"Understood." Yan Leyang lowered his eyes.

At the West Second Exit, in addition to the starship, there is an old man blocking the exit.

The old man was alone. He smiled after seeing Wolf Eleven and Yan Leyang. He was holding a cigar in his mouth. Cigars were considered contraband in this era and were difficult to buy.

It stands to reason that since the appearance of the old man has changed, he has to go up to two hundred and seventy, and the body of more than two hundred and seventy people has begun to weaken. But the old man felt dangerous to them.

"Introduce myself, my name is Liu Wen." The old man leaned against the wall lazily, "I'm the head of the 'Neiye' gang."

Another trouble.

Yan Leyang took a deep breath: "What are you doing here to find us? Suddenly found out that our blood types are not right? Who among us is your long-lost son, who wants to hand over the family to us after he dies?" So cool.

The old man smiled: "Do you think you guys..."

Bang.

The old man fainted and was slapped by Yan Leyang.

Yan Leyang smashed the old man's head against the wall with lightning speed. Respect the old and love the young? Non-existent: "I've never really understood why such a big man has to come and force some of the others."

This old man knows that a sinister and cunning character in the original text is good at sowing discord, and his force value is high. , he himself is also transforming people, and he has done a lot of sneak attacks when people are unprepared.

It makes no sense that Yan Leyang knows all this and allows this old thing to babble.

"Go! Get on the starship!" Yan Leyang dragged the stunned Wolf Eleven and ran across the passage.

The starship Elef prepared for them was a small starship with a layer of camouflage coating on the outside, which was virtual.

Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven went up and started the starship, but at the same time as the starship started, the outer coating fell off.

"Eleven, can you take out the camouflage chip in our necks?" Yan Leyang asked.

"No problem." It's not difficult to get the chip out, but, "What are you going to do?"

You must know that they are all fugitives, and exposing their faces will attract people from the alliance.

"Clean up." Yan Leyang suddenly realized that this was a good opportunity.

When they hijacked the starship, the shield was turned off, and no one could see it. You must know that Saibu was taken away by people without knowing it.

Then whether they ran away on their own or were threatened to leave, who can tell? After all, Saibu is still soaked here.

Their appearance, on the one hand, can whiten themselves, on the other hand, they expose Saibu's position, and can also alleviate the conflict between the Snake Race and the Alliance, which is very good, serving multiple purposes.

Elef's side is also not safe. After all, Elef is the second-in-command, and whether the people in their gang obey him or not is a different matter.

The situation on Hatch's side is tense, he has not fully grasped the second galaxy, and Hatch is not the leader of the wolf clan if he wants one, the wolf clan has more than one galaxy.

There is only one, who has already eliminated other parties and consolidated his leading position: "Can I contact Miao Xiaomi? Or let Miao Xiaomi see us."

"Yes." Wolf Eleven was stunned for a moment, he felt Yan Le Yang's mind turn a lot in an instant, but he didn't keep up.

"Let's just send a message to Hatch. He should have Miao Xiaomi's contact information." After all, Miao Xiaomi has always had forces on their side.

Hatch was already safe. After receiving the news from Wolf Eleven, he turned his head and forwarded it to Meow Xiaomi.

Then Hatch began to mobilize the forces of the second planet of the wolf clan. The reason was that he was a guest in Taixi City. It turned out that Yan Leyang might still be alive. Yan Leyang and his three companions were brought here by unknown forces. Here they even found Saibu soaked in a petri dish.

This time the alliance's response was very fast, but they were nowhere near the cat clan fleet that had been prepared early in the morning.

Within half an hour of Yan Leyang and the others flying the starship, the cat clan's warship actually jumped directly over the fighting arena.

If the starship is close enough, communication can be established.

For example, as soon as the warship of the cat clan jumped over, it sent a communication request to Yan Leyang.

And after Yan Leyang clicked it, he found that the opposite was actually Miao Xiaomi herself.

His Majesty the Emperor came to pick him up in person? Is this stage bigger? A bit fanciful.

"Hello, Mr. Yan." Miao Xiaomi smiled, he looked like a spring breeze, and his speech was gentle and elegant. After reading a bunch of caring opening remarks, Miao Xiaomi sincerely invited Yan Leyang to return to the cat family, indicating that there may be a relationship between them. What a misunderstanding, he also hope that Wolf Eleven will come together.

They are all friends.

In the original text, the monarch is a person with high emotional intelligence. He will come over in person. It is estimated that it is also a means to buy people's hearts, but this is what Yan Leyang wants.

Elef received news that Daizu and Loma could be released, and they moved their positions. Elef breathed a sigh of relief and agreed immediately.

The cat family moved quickly, and quickly took the four people to their starship, and then jumped home without saying a word.

This kind of transition is a waste of energy. Miao Xiao Mi really spent a lot of effort in order to receive Yan Leyang and the others.

After Yan Leyang and the others entered the starship, they found that Meow Xiaomi was waiting for them at the entrance, and even brought a follower.

You must know that Yan Leyang was imprisoned for the crime of assassinating the crown prince, that is, Miao Xiaomi and Miao Xiaomi's undefense is probably to make Yan Leyang let down his guard.

He came to Yan Leyang with a "close to the people" attitude.

No need to say, even if he sees through this, Yan Leyang still admires Miao Xiao Mi.

Miao Xiaomi smiled after seeing them: "Mr. Yan, long time no see." He went up and stretched out his hand first.

Yan Leyang quickly reached out and shook Miao Xiaomi.

Miao Xiaomi did not let the subordinates beside him arrange accommodation for Yan Leyang and the others, he immediately led Yan Leyang and the others to go inside: "I have been looking forward to meeting you since a long time ago." Miao Xiaomi's height is 1.75 meters, which is already considered acceptable.

Passing through the corridor of the warship, Yan Leyang suddenly felt that he had tripped over something under his feet.

Looking down, I saw that it was a puppet cat.

A Ragdoll cat opened his big blue eyes, looked at Yan Leyang, and gave an innocent snort.

Anyway, it's very cute!

It feels like a moment of healing.

There are no ordinary animals in this world, everyone is an orc, so Yan Leyang held back his paws and didn't touch others.

Miao Xiaomi introduced: "This is the general of our Third Army, Miao Miaomiao."

Actually it is! General!

Yan Leyang and his party were shocked.

"The habit of our cat family prefers prototypes." Meow Xiaomi explained that he would explain it this way, probably because it was clear that Yan Leyang and the original "Yan Leyang" were not the same person.

They walked for a while, and the people they met on the way were both human and beast-shaped. After seeing Miao Xiao Mi, they would basically bend over and salute to show respect.

And the news of Yan Leyang's reappearance quickly ignited Star Network.

Followed by the condemnation of the alliance, it said that the cat family took the lead and took Yan Leyang away, hoping that the cat family would give an explanation.

The cat family responded quickly, with strict wording, neither humble nor arrogant.

The general meaning is that your Dawning Prison is not good, and the criminals have been kidnapped. If we hadn't arrived in time, we still don't know how terrible the consequences would have been. You blame us, and we feel very uncomfortable.

And don't criminals have human rights? They found that the four they brought back had a very serious psychological shadow. Wolf Eleven had not laughed since he got on the starship. Under such circumstances, they did not dare to give the four to the alliance at will.

You must see that the cat is easy to bully, because our cat family is not strong, and the technology is not developed.

Anyway, don't give it.

And Yan Leyang, who is said to have a serious psychological shadow, is now squatting in the center of the hall of the starship, surrounded by a group of cats.

The cats came and went, some stared at Yan Leyang, and some rubbed their heads against Yan Leyang.

There are also cats who put their paws on Yan Leyang's paws for comparison.

This is actually just a simple gesture of goodwill and a comparison between men.

It's just how they look and feel...

"Are these cats gay?" Loma felt weird.

Wolf Eleven's face was completely numb and lost his expression.

"No." Meow Xiaomi smiled kindly, "Most of them have wives married."

A beautiful short girl holding Yan Leyang's legs seemed to have heard something, turned her head and looked over, pink nose, beautiful all-inclusive Eyeliner, and the corner of the mouth seems to have a slight smile.

Like sarcasm.

I am especially afraid that it will suddenly say: "Your man is really good." 

Meow Xiaomi introduced: "This is the youngest major of our cat family, and he is a thorn with a bad temper."

The author has something to say: three shifts ~ there are four shifts, and the fourth shifts are irregular