Chapter 56 Numb feeling

Lost adults! Yan Leyang wanted to find a place to bury herself.

This Wolf Eleven really doesn't know how to read people's faces! He has made it clear that he doesn't like this, so why still want to dig his head out? It's embarrassing to make so many people!

Seeing Yan Leyang trembling and humming softly, Lang Shiyi touched the tiger's head again, then hugged the big tiger's head in his arms, and patted Yan Leyang's back lightly.

Yan Leyang probably missed his own family. Judging from the information disclosed by Yan Leyang before, Yan Leyang has a very happy family. His mother loves him very much, and so does his father. Later, Yan Leyang felt that it was useless for him to be homesick, and he could not go back if he was homesick, so he never mentioned this matter again.

But the current Yan Leyang is obviously not as free and easy as the adult version, Wolf Eleven sighed: "I'll accompany you."

Yan Leyang raised his head abruptly and opened his eyes wide. Wolf Eleven added: "I won't touch you."

"I'm not afraid of you touching me, I just prefer to sleep by myself." Yan Leyang still wants to save face, but the more he talks, the quieter Wolf Eleven is Looking at him so silently, Wolf Eleven dared not speak up after speaking.

It always feels more troublesome to explain.

"Go to bed." Lang Shiyi got up, and he directly hugged Yan Leyang, who was over 500 kilograms, and put him on the bed. Frivolous little daughter-in-law.

After being put to bed by Wolf Eleven, he quickly shrank into a ball.

Wolf Eleven lay flat beside Yan Leyang, staring straight at the ceiling. Because Yan Leyang had so many people around him, he couldn't even breathe easily.

He didn't dare to move, for fear of bumping into Wolf Eleven. After some time, Wolf Eleven suddenly said

: "Are you asleep?"

The sound is still so loud when you sleep?

Yan Leyang turned his back to Wolf Eleven, and after he finished speaking, he suddenly heard the sound of turning over. It's Wolf Eleven, did he turn over and face himself?

Yan Leyang became even more nervous.

"You may have forgotten." Wolf Eleven's voice was soft and cold, "We were in prison when we met."

Oh, this original body has also been in prison. Yan Leyang felt that the identity of his body became more and more confusing and complicated.

Then he felt Wolf Eleven hugging his waist from behind. Stay north! Didn't you agree to not move your hands and feet? What are Wolf Eleven's paws doing!

Yan Leyang was about to explode, he really wanted to pull Lang Shiyi over, and then sternly told him to let go.

Yan Leyang's lips were trembling, and his teeth almost bit his own tongue. Does Wolf Eleven know what he is doing? Does he know, just his appearance! It may be a moral risk to hug other men casually like this!

Oh no, wait, this body belongs to Wolf Eleven's husband. In theory, Wolf Eleven is not wrong, it is Yan Leyang's problem.

Wolf Eleven noticed that Yan Leyang's body was constantly trembling, and sighed helplessly: "You didn't time travel."

Now Yan Leyang's body was really stiff: "What are you wearing..."

"You didn't time travel." Those two are not your children, and I don't have that kind of relationship with you, although I do like you." Wolf Eleven simply confessed, "I know where you came from, you just lost your memory." "

What What do you mean?" Yan Leyang transformed into a human form.

Wolf Eleven looked over, Yan Leyang's blond hair was drooping on his cheeks, and his lake green eyes were fixed on Wolf Eleven. It looks a little fragile.

Wolf Eleven: ...

silently covered his heart! Cardiopulmonary stop!

Damn it, don't lie!

Wolf Eleven started: "You have indeed time-traveled, but not now. This story is a bit long."

Yan Leyang just stood there in a daze, listening to Wolf Eleven explaining to him that he did not time-travel, he just lost his memory , he was supposed to be an adult, but his memory went back to when he was in school, so he felt that he was time-traveling now.

Yan Leyang was confused, and after Wolf Eleven finished speaking, Yan Leyang still felt that he could not understand, so he asked tentatively: "Then, what did I do when I grew up? Are you revolting?"

"Most of the prisons are full of unforgivable prisoners, so there is no way to revolt." Wolf Eleven shook his head, "Your current job is probably writing novels on the Internet."

Author of online novels? Come to Interstellar to be an author of online novels! Yan Leyang's expression visibly turned into disgust: "Then how did you fall in love with me?"

Such a beautiful woman likes the author of online novels? Is this blindness or something wrong with the head?

This time it was Wolf Eleven's turn to be silent. Wolf Eleven looked at Yan Leyang. Yan Leyang still had the same face, but it was still a little different.

"Because I envy you." Wolf Eleven stared at Yan Leyang's lake-green eyes, "And don't you think you look good? The animal shape is also cute." Yan Leyang touched his face and felt that Wolf

Ten What he said made sense: "So you're looking at the face right?" "

No." Before Yan Leyang, the original "Yan Leyang" had seduced him, but he failed.

Yan Leyang was a little depressed. He felt that Wolf Eleven just took a fancy to his face. He still knew what he looked like, so he simply lay down on the bed: "You should wait for me to recover my memory and tell me about it. I will think about it myself first." Think about it."

Wolf eleven nodded, and lay down beside Yan Leyang again.

After Yan Leyang finished speaking, he felt bad again. Was his tone too serious? Would he scare Wolf Eleven? After all, although Wolf Eleven was not his wife, he might be his future partner.

Maybe what kind of noble character does my adult self really have?

But Yan Leyang still can't accept it. In fact, he doesn't really want to grow up, he doesn't really want to... blend into this world. He wanted to keep his attitude, but he knew it was impossible.

He's just a cub screaming that he will always be himself, and there's nothing he can do with a giant like time and society.

A little uncomfortable, feeling even more helpless.

"I crawled out of a slum." Wolf Eleven suddenly said, "The place I used to live in was an informal orphanage. I was the eleventh child in the orphanage, so my name is Wolf Eleven." Yan

Leyang With his eyes wide open, he faced the wall, staring blankly at the reflection on it, he didn't dare to turn around, he couldn't explain why, anyway, Yan Leyang tightly clenched the bed sheet under him.

"One day they all died, and the orphanage was gone. I was young at that time, and the dean told me to let me live, and I agreed." Wolf Eleven still stared at the ceiling, "Just live like this That's fine, I actually don't know the meaning of the so-called."

"Those things are useless to me, I just want to catch those guys who destroyed the orphanage, then kill them, and finally live as the dean said Go down." When Wolf Eleven talked about this, his tone was calm.

"You..." Yan Leyang didn't know how to comment, "You're quite tired." "

Actually, I don't think so." Wolf Eleven turned over and faced Yan Leyang, who stopped again on purpose.

"I like you very much, you as an adult." Wolf Eleven emphasized, "I like your attitude towards living very much, it makes me feel less boring." "You never seem to complain that this is not what I

want Even though you have always wanted to belong to your world." Wolf Eleven reached out and hugged Yan Leyang, and patted Yan Leyang on the shoulder when his whole body was stiff, "I said, I won't do anything to you "

"I like your attitude very much." Wolf Eleven hugged Yan Leyang tightly, "You told me before that wherever you are, your life is where you are." Everyone understands the truth, but he didn't say anything

. do it. Yan Leyang subconsciously wanted to refute. He turned his head and met Lang Shishi's dark eyes, and suddenly all the words were stuck in his throat.

When Wolf Eleven looked at him, he had no desire, just plain but gentle.

Yan Leyang was suddenly speechless, and he simply closed his eyes.

As if angry, Lang Shiyi finally realized at this time what Yan Leyang said before, "When I was young, I was a second-year-old who thought I was lonely." What happened.

Maybe because Wolf Eleven has a filter, he thinks Yan Leyang is so annoying.

So he hugged Yan Leyang a little tighter: "Don't feel bad, go to sleep, I won't let you be alone and helpless in this interstellar world."

Kind of foul. Yan Leyang didn't fall asleep, his eyelids trembled after hearing Lang Shishi's words. He felt that although his job after growing up was not very cool, he still found good people.

Thinking about it, Yan Leyang felt more and more sleepy, so he just closed his eyes and fell asleep.

He leaned against Wolf Eleven tightly, feeling that it would not be so uncomfortable to sleep with such a person next to him.

The necklace on Wolf Eleven's chest became brighter and brighter. He secretly turned on the optical brain, clicked on the camera function, and muted it. Then he took a photo of Yan Leyang who was sleeping weakly on his chest.

It's rare to see Yan Leyang's little bird clinging to others. He wants to take a picture and use it as a diary.

Wolf Eleven held Yan Leyang in his arms expressionlessly, and then made a comparison with the camera.

Yan Leyang seemed to feel something, and twitched his nose. Wolf Eleven looked at Yan Leyang warily.

Yan Leyang murmured to her mother, and then hugged Lang Shishi even tighter.

I still miss my mother, a little cute. Wolf Eleven reached out and rubbed Yan Leyang's hair again, blushing silently.

As a result, Yan Leyang hit him with his head, and seemed to have no idea what to do. After burying his furry head on Wolf Eleven's chest, he finally calmed down.

Wolf Eleven: ...