Chapter 42 Eating and Waiting to Die

After Yan Leyang came out from the training room, he went directly to the monitoring room next door to find the young lady, only to find that the young lady's face was pale, and the staff beside her were trying to adjust her state.

"What's wrong?" Yan Leyang stepped forward quickly, "Is there something wrong with my state just now?"

"No." Xiao Zhengtai waved her hand, and she took a deep breath, "I'm old, I haven't seen this scene before."

Yan Leyang was Stunned, the lifespan of orcs in their world is the same as this world, both are 300 years old, but looking at Xiao Zhengtai's appearance, he thought she was a young genius: "How old are you?"

"Teacher Bai is okay Lah, Mrs. Bai is only 98, a young person." A round-faced girl beside him explained.

Boy, this is not a young, this is an adult man.

"Come on, Mr. Yan, let me ask you a question." The old lady took a sip of water and calmed down, "Do you have any dreams?" Yan Leyang is so special that the old lady doesn't know how to deal with him.

Although there is no blood in the virtual battle, Yan Leyang is too scary. Go up and kill instantly, with quick movements and terrifying power.

The old lady is also curious about such a special person, how did such a person grow up, what is his inner thoughts, and whether he has any goals.

"Uh, my childhood dream was to become a bard." Yan Leyang scratched his head in embarrassment. "Later, I wanted to be a screenwriter and express my thoughts to the world." It was to express my loneliness, but the following words came out not only in the second grade but also pretended to be aggressive, so he changed his rhetoric.

"Oh? Why?" The old lady, that is, Teacher Bai, wanted to get to the bottom of it seriously, and everyone around Teacher Bai also looked at Yan Leyang.

Yan Leyang is embarrassed: "That's right, I have a sense of loneliness." That kind of incomprehensible, that kind of stubbornness that doesn't want to fit in. I don't want to be sleek and sophisticated, I want to be the original "Yan Leyang" forever.

But obviously, he failed, and if he is not smooth, he will have nothing to eat.

"Oh, loneliness, I understand." Teacher Bai's understanding is that Yan Leyang is a special existence in this universe, which is why he is lonely.

Teacher Bai nodded and asked again, "What about now?"

Yan Leyang was even more embarrassed and lowered his head in shame: "If I have to say it, I don't have to worry about eating and drinking, just eat and die.

" I don't have any great ideals, what kind of cat clan is great, what kind of clan and what kind of clan, I don't understand, and I don't plan to understand." Yan Leyang was also very depressed.

Because he is not an all-around player, he will write some scripts, and he has not written any good ones. After all, he has a good physique.

As for the technology tree, he doesn't know how to climb it, he only claps his hands when others have something invented and calls him awesome, he has a good face, but he can't act, and he can't make people all over the galaxy fascinated by him.

He doesn't sing well, and he doesn't know why he traveled here. then what should we do? Try to live on, let's live in another place, he can't push himself back.

Teacher Bai was choked by his ideal, so he could only boast silently: "It's a very down-to-earth dream."

"Thank you." Yan Leyang nodded, "Do you still need me here? I may have to go back to cook."