Chapter 47 Waited for a long time and finally waited until today

"Is it my illusion?" Yan Leyang frowned, "Wolf Eleven's expression is much heavier."

Loma glanced at Wolf Eleven: "With all due respect, I can't tell his emotions through his expression, because He has always had a paralyzed face."

"Hmm~" Yan Leyang moved closer to Wolf Eleven and shook in front of Wolf Eleven, "Are you okay?" "

I'm fine." Wolf Eleven turned off the optical brain , patted Yan Leyang on the shoulder: "It's okay." It's not so much that it doesn't matter to my state, it's better to say it's comforting Yan Leyang.

Ke Yan Leyang felt that she had nothing to be comforted.

At the same time, Yan Leyang's optical brain received a message.

Zhou Jiu hopes to meet him, that guy who seems to be human.

Zheng'er Bajing invited him to the restaurant on Capital Star, and reminded him that it's best not to inform anyone on the cat clan, and at the end it pointed out Yan Leyang's identity, not a big cat, but a tiger.

Yan Leyang was not threatened at all. He felt that he was almost exposed. Everyone knew it. What kind of secret is this?

But how did Zhou Jiu know, and what is Zhou Jiu's identity, Yan Leyang was very curious.

"Eleven, come with me to meet someone." Yan Leyang said, and began to reply messages, bargaining that he was not sure about his own safety, so he had to bring his friend, that is, Wolf Eleven.

This time the other party quickly agreed.

Zhou Jiu was sitting next to him in the finals of Wolf Eleven. The opponent should have a general understanding of Wolf Eleven's abilities, so the opponent is either really not afraid, or temporarily has no intention of attacking him.

"Yes." Wolf Eleven nodded and agreed, "It's that guy."

"Yes." Yan Leyang pursed her lips, "Honestly, I have an idea..."

Only Luo Ma was dumbfounded, looking at this and then that , After finding that I couldn't understand anything, I simply gave up.

A week later, at noon, Wolf Eleven drove to the hotel arranged by Zhou Jiu, and parked the car in the open-air parking lot. Yan Leyang followed Wolf Eleven into the door, and the elevator was directly inside the door.

According to Zhou Jiu's instructions, they pressed the button on the 35th floor, and when the elevator opened, Yan Leyang discovered that the entire floor of this special woman was a private room, which was quite luxurious.

The dining table was in the middle, and Zhou Jiu sat on the side. After seeing Yan Leyang and Lang Shiyi coming, he got up and said hello.

There is another man beside Zhou Jiu. The man looked 1.9 meters tall, and his figure was very explosive, because the crew-haired man was wearing tights, which might be made of synthetic materials, but it was obvious that this thing exposed his figure.

Yan Leyang was thinking, is this Zhou Jiu's subordinate, or Zhou Jiu's, cough, what the hell.

Wolf Eleven and the man looked at each other, and then the eyes of the two seemed to be glued together. Wolf Eleven almost let out a low growl.

"This one." Zhou Jiu introduced, pulling that man to his side, "This one's name is Heiying, of course it's not his own name, he doesn't have a name, I gave him this name." "

You Do you know who his mother is?" Zhou Jiu pulled Yan Leyang and the others to sit down, "Guess?" I have to

say that Zhou Jiu's smile really has the feeling of a big villain. In fact, Zhou Jiu's entire setting is basically It's just pasting the words "I am the villain" on the face.

Yan Leyang glanced at Wolf Eleven, then at the guy named Heiying: "It should have nothing to do with me." And the figure of the guy opposite didn't seem to be as good as Wolf Eleven.

"He is the son of Shuguang Warden." Zhou Jiu continued to laugh, "The current warden, that giant panda." "

Panda?" Yan Leyang asked with a question mark face, "Is the current warden a giant panda?" "

Yes." Zhou Jiu nod.

"The polar bears are endangered, why are they still doing well?" Yan Leyang doesn't like giant pandas, very much.

Are giant pandas cute? Anyway, Yan Leyang can't appreciate it, everyone is an animal, and the giant panda has multiple national treasure titles for no reason, which is quite annoying.

Are tigers ugly?

Although the cubs of giant pandas are indeed cute, the adults are obviously big men who pick their feet. Human beings are still yelling cute every day, oh, there are problems with eyes.

Yan Leyang suddenly became upset: "Then he is also a panda?"

"Oh, he is not, he is a great white shark." Zhou Jiu smiled and picked up the glass, "I didn't pour wine in it, but juice. I don't really like persuading people to drink."

Wait, Jaws? Yan Leyang didn't react for a while, and came back to his senses: "Is this another hybrid?"

And the panda slept with the great white shark? What is this operation?

Wolf Eleven looked away: "What did you bring him here for?"

"Yan Leyang, I don't know why you understand humans so well." Zhou Jiu didn't answer Wolf Eleven's question, "I don't even understand, as an extinct animal, you How did it reappear in this world?"

"But sometimes animals are animals, do you understand me?" Zhou Jiu shrugged, "Just like Sombra's parents would abandon him, in terms of quality, you will never You can't stand at the same height as humans."

"Humans will do the same." Yan Leyang interrupted him, "To be honest, I don't like your superior tone." "

I just want to see." Zhou Jiu said With the same smile, he drank the wine in the glass in one gulp, and ordered the black shadow to pour him some more, "I just want to prove that you are just a bunch of stubborn beasts." "You shouldn't wear clothes like

humans Walk upright and return to nature." Zhou Jiu licked his lips, "There are always times when you can't suppress the beast shape, Yan Leyang, don't you want to go to the grassland to indulge yourself?" Yan Leyang looked at him silently,

looked He reminded after a while: "Well, the fact is that tigers are not distributed on grasslands."

The air seemed to be tense for an instant.

"Things that live on the prairie are called lions, the kind with a husband and a bunch of wives." Yan Leyang paused at this point, "African lions, they are different from American lions, they are not a species." Zhou

Jiu After being quiet for a while, he pinched his brows and sighed: "Sorry, you have been extinct for too long."

"Not extinct yet." Yan Leyang reminded him.

Zhou Jiu glanced at Yan Leyang, then at Wolf Eleven: "Come on."

"I originally wanted to give you the black shadow." Zhou Jiu sighed depressingly, "After all, you seem to be interested in me." I was not satisfied with the last gift."

Yan Leyang thought about the last gift: "You mean Saibu? What did you do to him?" "It's

nothing, it's just a copy." Zhou Jiu knocked on his glass, "I just wanted to try to see if I could replicate it, but unfortunately it failed."

"Failed?" Yan Leyang was puzzled, how could it be considered a failure even though there were two Saibu?

"I'm really not suitable for scientific research." Zhou Jiu shrugged his shoulders indifferently.

"But to be honest." Zhou Jiu got up and approached Yan Leyang, "Don't you need a black shadow? You should like this type of toy." The

black shadow beside him was silent.

Yan Leyang gritted his teeth: "You are really wicked."

"Maybe you don't like him." Zhou Jiu smiled and pointed to himself, "I'm also very interested in your appearance, who doesn't like beautiful things... "

Before he finished speaking, Wolf Eleven attacked directly. If there was no shadow to stop him, Zhou Jiu would have been beaten and flew away.

However, even though Zhou Jiu stopped Wolf Eleven, Wolf Eleven still broke Sombra's forearm with one punch. It's hard to imagine what the result would be if this punch actually landed on Zhou Jiu's head.

Wolf Eleven and Heiying fought, Yan Leyang roared: "Don't kill anyone." Then he went with Wolf Eleven.

"It seems that I underestimated his strength." Zhou Jiu laughed, "Hei Ying is no good at all with him." "

You're right." Yan Leyang looked at Zhou Jiu, sizing him up and down.

Yan Leyang smiled, "Aren't you not interested in orcs? Why? You don't like beasts?" "

No, you are more like a human than an orc." Zhou Jiu didn't shy away, "I've been alone for too long, I have to find something Fun."

"Have you prepared any tools?" Yan Leyang asked again, "The kind that can take me away." "

Actually, I didn't intend to take you away, just to show my sincerity." Zhou Jiu spread his hands , "But if you want to contact the cat clan now, they won't be able to catch me."

"Technology, do you understand that they can't surpass the resources in my hands." Zhou Jiu's smile widened a bit, showing his teeth coming.

Yan Leyang nodded thoughtfully.

"I can block everything, not only surveillance, but also laser weapons." Zhou Jiu stopped talking here.

It's not that he didn't want to say any more, but that Yan Leyang's fist landed on Zhou Jiu's face.

"Good guy, I really can't block the attack." Yan Leyang withdrew his fist and smiled at Zhou Jiu, "Really, Sun thief, I've been wanting to beat you for a long time." "Eleventh, hold that

. "Yan Leyang stroked his sleeves, "I have to vent my anger today."

"Okay." Even if Yan Leyang didn't say anything, Wolf Eleven would beat this black shadow.

Wolf Eleven felt that Zhou Jiu was not a good thing, and wanted to give it to Yan Leyang in front of him. If he hadn't worried about Zhou Jiu's backhand, Zhou Jiu might not even be able to get out of this room.

"Wait a minute." Zhou Jiu covered his face and tried to get up, "Wait a minute, are you sure you want to be so irritable? We should have a good talk."

"No, I said I don't like your attitude. Maybe you can adjust your attitude so that we can have a good talk next time." Yan Leyang picked up Zhou Jiu's collar, "But I want to beat you right now."

Twenty A few minutes later, Wolf Eleven and Yan Leyang got into the car.

"Sure enough, there is a backhand. That shark bear was also modified?" Yan Leyang asked, "It runs so fast." "It should be."

Wolf Eleven held the steering wheel and glanced at Yan Leyang again: "The blood on your body Wipe it off."

Yan Leyang looked down and found that his fist and clothes were indeed stained with blood: "Well, good." The

author has something to say:

I'm done for the third watch, I'll go to change the storyboard,