Chapter 25 Blinded My Eyes

Strictly speaking, Yan Leyang and Hatch of the wolf clan are ambiguous objects.

So is this kind of intimacy out of bounds? Is he a junior? No, no, no, this level is not enough, at most it is drunken disorder.

That's not right, if Yan Leyang was traveling, how could he meet Hatch at such a young age? How did childhood sweethearts grow up together? Yan Leyang doesn't even have the memory of the original "Yan Leyang".

"Yan Leyang!" Wolf Eleven changed into a human shape and reached out to push the big tiger beside him, but he couldn't push it at all.

"Yan Leyang!!" Wolf Eleven raised his voice and shouted to Yan Leyang's ear.

"Ow?" The big tiger woke up in a daze, his eyes still half-squinted, he probably didn't realize it, but after he looked at Wolf Eleven, he subconsciously changed back to his human form: "Hiccup, brother, you have something to do with me. ?"

Wolf Eleven pressed Yan Leyang's shoulders and shook them desperately: "What is Hacht's relationship with you?"

"Huh?" Yan Leyang's face changed instantly, "His relationship with me? If this thief hadn't rushed over me, I don't know how to travel!"

"You two are lovers?"

"Shit! I'm such a good asshole, who is a couple with him." Yan Leyang muttered.

Yan Leyang has never talked about the object, which is actually quite unrealistic. After all, Yan Leyang's beauty is there, but if he grows up to be like him, and if he has some conditions, it is estimated that he will start falling in love in junior high school.

And Yan Leyang is a middle schooler. He is not only a middle schooler, he even thought he was the loneliest person in the world. That's the kind of delusion that every child has.

But Yan Leyang's illness was particularly serious, especially after the second phase of middle school, Yan Leyang became a little autistic, although his temper was still so irritable.

It was because of his inexplicable departure to the house property that he fell in love with the expression form of words. Although this love was almost exhausted by various grotesque directors in the later period, Yan Leyang was indeed a bit of an artist's "hypocritical" disease.

In fact, it is understandable that their tiger clan is a lone ranger, more or less individualistic.

Yan Leyang can't even accept the word "partner". His parents are very happy, but Yan Leyang can't imagine tying himself to another person completely and completely.

He hasn't experienced what it feels like to fall in love, and he certainly can't be responsible for a relationship.

In this way, Huanghua Dahuzi has been delayed until now.

Wolf Eleven breathed a sigh of relief, then fished out the remaining three guys from the soup pool, and carried them back to the room one by one.

This one is heavier than the other, and fortunately, Wolf Eleven itself has been transformed.

... When Yan Leyang woke up the next day, his brain was still aching. He got up and recalled everything after being drunk yesterday, feeling a little embarrassed.

It seems that it is not only catnip that cannot be touched, but it is best to touch it less after drinking.

See what a good protagonist has been ruined by him?

When going out, Yan Leyang happened to bump into Wolf Eleven and Luo Ma. When Luo Ma saw them, she slapped her forehead: "Did you two hug each other yesterday?!"

Her voice was loud enough, and the atmosphere changed. The child dropped to freezing point.

"No, you remembered it wrong." Wolf Eleven frowned and tugged at his clothes, "Don't talk nonsense."

Loma shrank her neck, not knowing if she heard it.

"Those two games don't need the real-name system. I have recommended places here." Elef noticed the strange atmosphere when he came in, but he chose to ignore it. From Elef's point of view, Yan Leyang is an uncompromising sea king.

And there are already clear fish in Yan Leyang's pond. Hatch, the leader of the wolf clan, who is also suspected to be Wolf Eleven of the wolf clan, the girl named Loma, and Saibu, whose whereabouts are still unknown.

why is that? Elef thought to himself, and wondered if this guy Yan Leyang could have some incredible secrets, otherwise why would everyone like him? Be careful yourself.

...

"I gave you a chance." The crown prince of the cat family, oh no, it should be said that the monarch, is standing in the cell at the moment, looking blankly at the man trapped in it, and that man is His younger brother, "It's a pity, your brain is outrageous."

After he finished speaking, he turned to leave, and the man who stayed in the prison cried heartbreakingly. He knew that his imperial brother had given up on him, which meant that he might not be able to survive this morning.

The cat royal family has been rotten from the root, completely rotten. The young monarch walked out, his face more and more ugly.

"Your Majesty." Sanhua, who was waiting at the door, lowered her head, "I found the exact location of Yan Leyang and the others."

Yan Leyang and the others were able to leave, and there was also the writing of the cat family behind them.

"Oh?" The monarch reached out and pinched his eyebrows, feeling a little tired.

"Their current location is Leiyun Star Taixi City, and now they are cooperating with Elef." Sanhua noticed his Majesty's puzzled look and explained, "It's the person in charge of the killer whale gang on Leiyun Star."