Chapter 5 Anaconda

Dai Zu was quite persevering, and in the next few days, he surrounded Yan Leyang for a sense of existence, and by the way gave him the power structure of the popular science prison.

"You mean there are really herbivores in our gathering place?" Yan Leyang was shocked, "large?"

"Yes, but you shouldn't be able to meet them. Those two guys are far away from us. They are quite irritable, and don't like us carnivores." Dai Zu kept a certain distance when talking to Yan Leyang.

It won't make Yan Leyang vigilant, and the distance he can escape in time.

"Do you know what the prototypes of those two are?" Yan Leyang was very curious.

"One is an elephant and the other is a rhinoceros. I heard that they attacked the carnivorous family in a frenzy and were caught." Dai Zu counted it carefully, "Our gathering place are mostly bears, such as brown bears and black bears. They are relatively It's dangerous, but it's not necessarily."

Dai Zu was silent for a while, and suddenly looked at Yan Leyang with bright eyes: "If it were you, even an elephant..."

"This is really not good!" Yan Leyang interrupted. The guy thought dangerously, "The tonnage is here, I'm just a kitten."

"But the average cat family can't beat the bear." Dai Zu was a little disappointed.

"Uh, this, maybe because I'm a little bigger than my peers." Yan Leyang found a reason for himself, "I'm an orange cat."

Dai Zu stared at Yan Leyang for a long time, then nodded: "Indeed ."

Generally, the humanoids of the cat family are relatively short, males are considered quite tall at 1.7 meters and above, male comments are more than 1.6 meters tall, and females are about 1.5 meters tall.

Yan Leyang is 1.85 meters tall, so he is indeed a giant among the cat clan.

"Also, the python may have been staring at you recently, the one that dug my walls." Dai Zu frowned, "He's a pervert."

"My ex-boyfriend would even dare to seduce me." Dai Zu frowned involuntarily when he said this, but it was okay.

He has gotten used to so many people cheating: "That guy really likes someone, but he has a problem with his brain."

"I have seen it with my own eyes, he pursues a guy who has just been jailed."

Dai Zu put the two of them together The story is told once again, probably because the python has absolutely no resistance to beautiful people and likes to play, but once he becomes devoted, it will be very troublesome.

Two years ago, this python pursued a fox-beast-type guy, and he was really moved.

"I even saw the fox with his own eyes when he was unhappy. He slapped the snake in the ear, and the snake kept apologizing. He didn't dare to let go." Dai Zu shook his head, seeing Yan Leyang coming again. In order to improve the spirit, he spoke in more detail.

"Later, the python really liked his little boyfriend so much that when he went out with the fox to the food delivery site, he found that his little boyfriend looked at other people too much, so he ate him. " It

was swallowed whole after being strangled."

[Indeed, I saw this at the time, oh, and all of a sudden, the person was gone. ]

[Yes, yes, I thought it would be a love story, but it turned out to be a horror story. ]

[Speaking of which, why do I feel that when I stay with Yan Leyang, Dai Zu speaks more often? ]

[These days, there are a lot fewer cats who are clamoring for Yan Leyang to die. ]

[They still haven't figured out what happened to Yan Leyang's force value? ]

[Actually, Yan Leyang is alright, I can eat an extra bowl of rice just looking at his face. 】

【He looks good, that's also a criminal, and the crime of assassinating the crown prince is unforgivable. 】

[Come on, this is the interstellar era, and you are still engaged in feudal society. The problem is you. ]

After that, the comment area quarreled over the systems of the various groups in the alliance.

They don't know about these Yan Leyang, but after hearing Dai Zu's description, Yan Leyang just took a breath: "It's a pervert."

Yan Leyang's friends in the last world also have snakes, and there are snakes in the orcs they know. There are actually many shapes.

But unlike the legends of human mythology, they are not at all sinister and spicy, on the contrary, they are too lazy to make a batch. If you can move, you can't move. What I like to do most is to bask in the sun in groups.

And most of the snake clans are very timid. Anyway, Yan Leyang has never seen snake clans do things or fight in groups. When they were in school, those snake clans in the second phase of the middle school were just simple Azhai.

Antisocial snakes are actually... quite rare.

"That's right, and he is very interested in you." Dai Zu reminded, "I was trying to get revenge on the black bear that you beat up recently. Maybe I want to help you after you are attacked. This is His usual trick."

"How many can you handle alone?" Dai Zu asked him.

Yan Leyang was stunned for a moment: "I think it's safer for me to run farther away. I'm a civil servant and I'm not very good at fighting."

"You're so funny."

"I'm serious." Yan Leyang scratched his head, "I used to be a member of parliament. Yes, they are all serious people who have killed people... By the way, what race is that snake from?"

"Anaconda."

"Well, let's stay away." Yan Leyang can bite the other's head off, The premise is that he has not been hanged by the opponent before that.

The purpose of taking action on the black bear before was to establish an image of "not easy to bully", otherwise Yan Leyang's own appearance would probably cause no less trouble.

Since he had beaten the black bear, the guy who troubled him would have to weigh it even if he wanted to make a move, but he didn't plan to beat him one by one in the future.

What if the boat capsized in the gutter? There was only one life left for him.

However: "Is there any safe water around here? I want to take a bath, but I haven't washed it since I came here."

"Take a bath?" Dai Zu was stunned for a moment, "Yes, I like to soak in the water, But... why is the cat taking a bath?"

"Huh?" Yan Leyang was stunned for a moment.

"I've never seen a cat family take a bath here." Although it's rare for a cat family to live for more than a month, isn't it a fact that the cat family doesn't like to take a bath?

In order not to touch the water, they even invented a bathroom system that can dry clean. Every time there is a cat family patient in the hospital who needs to soak in nutrient solution, it has to be pushed in by a mechanical doctor, and each and everyone struggling at that time seems to have a genetic mutation.

The cat family who entered the prison did not have a bathroom system, and would rather not take a bath, or just wipe it, and would not touch the water.

"Uh... this." Yan Leyang didn't know how to explain.

The difference between him and ordinary domestic cats is quite big. For example, his pupils are actually round, but the iris of domestic cats can shrink into a slit under strong light, that is, vertical pupils.

But Yan Leyang's pupils are round and very small. The color of his eyes will be different due to different light, but there is no way to have the so-called "vertical pupils like beasts."

And Yan Leyang likes water, and their tiger clan likes water very much. Especially in the summer, it is very refreshing to stay in a small pond.

Yan Leyang himself is very good at swimming, but... Among the cats, it seems, probably, maybe, only the tiger clan likes to soak in water.

"I personally prefer water." Yan Leyang can only explain, "It's really comfortable to soak in water."

[Is he serious? 】

【Wait a moment? Why do you feel comfortable with water? He was doing this to deal with the crocodile. 】

【Is this guy really from the cat family? 】

Dai Zu stared at Yan Leyang for a long time, and finally nodded: "You are the most tasteful cat I have ever seen." He never understood, those cats don't want to touch the water at all, isn't it uncomfortable? Don't you feel like doing it?

"That's for sure." Yan Leyang accepted all such compliments.

If nothing else, their Tiger Race is a fully evolved killing machine. He can run, jump and go into the water. When he was in junior high school, the baboons from the school next door believed the information on a certain "X-degree encyclopedia", as well as some kind of rumors.

After breaking Yan Leyang's bicycle, he hid in the tree, and before being stabbed from the tree by Yan Leyang, the other party firmly believed that tigers would not climb trees and kept mocking him.

After being dragged down, I was so scared that I wet my pants.

Dai Zu nodded and took Yan Leyang to his own small pond: "If you mind, I can avoid it first."

"Thank you." After getting along for the past few days, Yan Leyang found that Dai Zu was a really nice person. Exudes that kind of inexplicable honesty and honesty.

"You're welcome... eh?" Dai Zu was about to go out, when he suddenly realized that something was wrong, the surrounding grass was crushed, as if something thick was crawling over the grass, "Wait, don't go into the water yet! There is a situation. 

the moment the words fell, two black bears came out of the grass and stared at Yan Leyang behind Dai Zu.

Yan Leyang glanced at Dai Zu, and suddenly heard a clatter, something came out of the pool.

With a hissing sound, Yan Leyang turned his head and met a pair of golden vertical pupils, which were very similar to Dai Zu.

It's just that the owner of these eyes has chocolate-colored skin, white hair and eyelashes, a strong sense of visual impact, a good-looking face, a slender and strong upper body, and a brown-green snake tail down from the waist, with a large tail on it. Big black pattern.

The golden vertical pupils look really intimidating, especially when those eyes are fixed on him.

And the hissing sound I heard just now was the snake letter spit out by this brother.

"Do you like to take a bath?" It seems to be a matter of habit, the anaconda's tail and waist are twisting slightly, and the black skin takes advantage of the silver eyelashes, and there is a strange and coquettish feeling: "My territory It's a swamp."

After speaking, his upper body leaned forward a little, smiling and trying to get closer to Yan Leyang, but noticing Yan Leyang's vigilant gaze, he still didn't put it directly on his face: "I can give it to you."