Chapter 24 You got me drunk

I have to say that playing the rogue Loma is quite professional, perhaps because she is acting in her true colors.

Three days ago, the four of them were holding the victim A-dan, trying to find a buyer. At that time, they happened to run into Elef, who was outside sucking noodles.

Elef recognized A-dan at a glance. As for how Yan Leyang and the others would cooperate with Elef, the main reason is that there is indeed a person like Elef in the original text, and even their gang is described.

This guy is one of the gangs the protagonist will meet and a friend of the future protagonist.

Elef described in the original text is a resolute man, his eyebrows are deep and handsome, and he smiles with a ruffian air. He is a guy with a playboy temperament in his bones, and when he is not smiling, he is as Cold as an unsheathed steel knife.

According to the description of the original text, Elef should be an unpredictable gang leader. He has his principles. He is not involved in drugs, and he will not shoot against minors. He is a real man.

He attaches great importance to friendship and will never betray those who have helped him. This is his bottom line.

In the original book, the black suit never left his body, but when Yan Leyang and the others met Elef, Elef's dress was a disaster.

Big safflower printed boxer trousers, splint slippers, and a T-shirt with the words "Good Luck Supermarket" written in red. It is said that his shirt was given during an event in the supermarket. At that time, he followed a group of homeless people, and the old man and the old lady lined up for two hours.

And the reason why Elef has a good attitude towards Yan Leyang and the others is very simple, he recognized this group of people.

The reason for recognizing it is also very crude. When Yan Leyang and the others were discussing selling people, Dai Zu did not hold back and called out Yan Leyang's original name.

According to Elef, he has watched Yan Leyang's channel, not only watching it but basically watching it when he has time. He admires Yan Leyang's violent aesthetics.

Then Elef, who was wearing big pants and plywood slippers at the time, came up to recognize his relatives and asked for an autograph and was almost done by the four of them in secret.

Later, Elef bought A-Dan from Yan Leyang and the others. After talking with Yan Leyang, Yan Leyang finally confirmed his identity.

The shouting and screaming like waves stimulated people's eardrums. Wolf Eleven approached Yan Leyang and asked, "Are you sure Elef's setting is a thug in a suit?"

"Uh." Yan Leyang choked and said truthfully: "Not sure."

 In the original text, Elef basically never took off that suit. Yan Leyang clearly remembered a plot. Elef and the protagonist Gong were attacked together, and Elef finally took off his suit. Jacket, roll up the sleeves, and attacked directly. That chapter was written very bloody.

Readers nicknamed Elef "a hooligan in formal clothes."

But obviously, this was just the side that was shown in the text. Anyway, when Yan Leyang and the others met Elef, they were just street scumbags.

Just like in the original text, Loma should fall in love with Wolf Eleven at first sight, and then be gentle. The two of them worked together to leave the Dawning Prison and live with each other on Thunder Cloud Star. Although they were not together, Loma was really interested in the protagonist.

Now it seems that it is very likely to be greedy.

Yan Leyang looked at Loma, who was playing a hooligan on the stage. She was wearing a faux mink. No matter how she danced, she seemed to be a large ball of hair in a pupa, silently covering her eyes: "The plot is unbelievable."

Wolf Eleven was noncommittal, but when he picked up the wine glass and took a sip, the corner of his lips twitched slightly.

In the end, Adan was still passed over by his boss Mumbai. Since Elef said that this was the consequence of Adan's shot on his brother, Adan thought that Wolf Eleven was a distant relative of Elef who came from another planet.

After eating such a dumb loss, I didn't mention the suspicion of Wolf Eleven and the others for the time being.

Although Meng Sa suffered a loss, Elef was still quite refreshed. After sending Meng Sa and Adan away, he invited Yan Leyang and the others to soak in the hot spring.

Of course, Yan Leyang and Dai Zu have no opinion. Yan Leyang likes to take a bath, but Dai Zu will be very uncomfortable if he doesn't soak in water. Recently, he needs to rely on the moisturizing lotion and pills produced by the aquarium to live.

Loma also has no objection. She is a hippopotamus, and she really likes to soak in water. But this is second, the main thing is to soak in the water with so many high-quality goods, she is very excited.

However, Luo Ma made the wrong calculation, because Yan Leyang, Dai Zu, and even Wolf Eleven became prototypes immediately after they entered the water.

Loma: ...

Her eyes fell on Elef, and this time her eyes lit up: "Good guy! Mermaid!" The

big tiger also looked over.

Elef showed his half-beast shape generously. Anyway, his private parts can be hidden, so he is not afraid of being seen: "Miss, I am a killer whale, and my body is too big. If it becomes a prototype, we won't be able to squeeze us here. Everyone."

"Can you all become mermaids?" Luo Ma thought for a while, "Yan Leyang, have you ever told a story about a little mermaid before?"

"The little mermaid went on an expedition to fight against humans for her father? That one? I see. It's gone." Elef replied, "It's just that the half-beasts of our aquarium are not all like me."

"There are also prototypes whose heads have become prototypes. My brother's neck is full of fish, and then the fish has arms. And legs." It's quite a ghost, so Elef's beauty is actually rare.

Yan Leyang groaned, burying his head and nose in the hot spring and spitting bubbles. Wolf Eleven on the side stared at Yan Leyang, but fortunately, his fur was black, so they couldn't see his blush at all.

Big cats are so cute.

Yan Leyang vomited bubbles for a while and then turned back into a human form, and then put on his swimming trunks in a flash, blocking the sight of a hooligan: "Anyway, thank you Elef for your help."

"No, I also ask others." Elef reached out and picked up a bottle of wine from the side, "Do you know the underground fighting in Taixi City?"

Yan Leyang glanced at Wolf Eleven, neither saying he knew nor said no Know: "I'd like to hear about it."

"It's nothing unusual, it's a life-or-death fight. There are two camps of transformed human beings and untransformed human beings. For the sake of viewing, only carnivorous creatures are allowed to participate." Elef frowned, "The faction reward item for transforming people this time is an energy stone. It is said that it can be used for more than 30 years? I don't know that."

No, that is endless energy. Yan Leyang didn't say anything, waiting for Elef to continue.

"Our aquarium creatures are restricted from participating." Elef sighed. To be honest, when it comes to bugs, how can herbivores compare to their aquariums?

"But the bet they took out this time was the Heart of the Ocean." Elef looked at Yan Leyang, "It was the crown jewel of our killer whale family, stolen by those bastards."

Sure enough.

In the original text, Elef tried to steal the heart of the ocean and then was jointly suppressed by several other families on the grounds of breaking the rules.

This "heart of the ocean" is used to trick Elef's conspiracy, and they are not afraid that Elef will not drill. And as long as Elef broke the rules first, they would have a reason to take action against Elef's forces.

The main position of Elef and his gang are no longer Thunder Cloud Star, they are a new force in Taixi City. Elef said he was the second in command, but he was actually the boss of the gang in Taixi City.

"A game that doesn't transform people?" Yan Leyang asked.

Elef nodded, "This game has nothing to do with transforming people, so the reward is just a gem." This gem is a treasure for the killer whale family, and in the hands of ordinary people, it can be exchanged for some money at most.

And those guys won't let the killer whales buy this gem back, this is Yin Elef, who has made up his mind to be upright.

"As long as the Heart of the Ocean can be taken back, I can give you anything you want. You will always be a guest of our killer whale family, and I can even give you some rights. No matter where you are in the future, as long as there is our gang there, You can arrange everything."

Elef stared at Yan Leyang tightly: "You don't have to worry about the exposure, if there is a problem with your identity, I can place you on the planet of our killer whale family, and the alliance does not dare to act rashly."

Yan Leyang looked at Elef for a while, then stretched out his hand: "The cooperation is pleasant."

Elef was a little stunned: "Don't need to sign a contract?" He reached out and held Yan Leyang's hand.

"Actually, even if you sign the contract, you can't help us if you want to break the contract." Yan Leyang and the others are fugitives now, and they don't have the strength to negotiate terms with Elef for the time being. If they don't agree, there may be another enemy.

Now it seems that Elef's character design is different from the original. It is also possible that Elef himself is a sloppy person, but he is burdened by idols in front of his friends. In short, if the difference between the characters is not too big, there is basically no problem. of.

"Hahaha, good!" Elef handed Yan Leyang a bottle of wine, "Drink! Brother, I have made a deal with you as a friend."

"Come, come! Come and drink!" Elef urged the others.

"Drink!!" Loma was the first to respond, and the ghost knew what waste she had in her mind.

After three rounds of drinking, everyone except Yan Leyang fell on his stomach, and Yan Leyang was also a little dizzy.

Yan Leyang stared at the big black dog and frantically rubbed the dog's head, but Wolf Eleven didn't respond.

"What are they doing?" Loma felt that her eyes were a little out of focus, Elef glanced at it, and said with a big tongue: "Yes, hug."

"Oh." Loma suddenly realized.

"Don't touch me." Wolf Eleven changed back to human form and pushed Yan Leyang away. His alcohol decomposed very quickly, "You are drunk."

"Are you drunk?" Yan Leyang smiled charmingly, "Impossible, I can see clearly, you are divided into two, eh! Don't shake! Tsk." 

on the body.

it is good! Heavy! So many kilograms of things were thrown at him like this, and Wolf Eleven was not ready for a while.

Wolf Eleven hissed, and after his hissing, he looked at the group of lopsided guys, sighed, and looked up at the sky.

Is he just a character in a novel? And all this...

"Do you really want to scream?" Yan Leyang suddenly swindled the corpse, and then without waiting for Wolf Eleven's response, he suddenly stretched his neck and faced the sky with an "Ow."

The voice traveled far, and all of a sudden, Wolf Eleven's melancholy was dispelled.

"Damn, drink it, brother!" Yan Le hugged Lang Eleven's neck heroically, "What is Pestle doing here?! Standing here!"

 After a bottle of wine, Wolf Eleven lost his mind again.

"The protagonist, hehe." Yan Leyang reached out and rubbed Wolf Eleven's face, "It looks quite iconic."

Wolf Eleven was dizzy, so he simply baldly said what was in his mind: "I What is it?"

Yan Leyang stopped and looked at Wolf Eleven seriously: "I think it's a handsome guy, your face is not as handsome as before."

Wolf Eleven was completely confused: "You Yes, the original face looks good."

 The two looked at each other affectionately, but it was Yan Leyang who broke the merit first.

Yan Leyang: "Hey hey hey."

Wolf Eleven: "Hey hey hey."

Yan Leyang turned into a big tiger with a thud, scaring Dai Zu, who was turning his stomach in the hot spring, to a shock.

The big tiger stuck out his tongue and washed Wolf Eleven's face.

Are you alright in the hot springs? Yan Leyang thought in a daze, those aquatic creatures, and semi-aquatic creatures shouldn't matter, he is a tiger... Doesn't this also enhance his physique? So it doesn't matter.

Just when Yan Leyang was tangled, the wolf Eleven next to him turned into a wolf shape, squinting his eyes and opening his mouth, as if he wanted to bite Yan Leyang's nose, but the plate on Yan Leyang's face was too big to bite properly.

it's stuck.

Forget it, forget it. Yan Leyang and Wolf Eleven put their heads on the edge of the hot spring together.

Wolf Eleven's mouth was still gnawing on Yan Leyang's big face.

Until they stayed too long and were woken up by the staff.

Wolf Eleven suddenly opened his eyes.

Wait a moment! What did he just do?!