Chapter 61: Complete OOC

"We have a starship." Yan Leyang pointed to the starship, "Exhausted energy?"

"No, the energy is sufficient, but we can't take off. We belong to the kind of emergency landing and the signal is blocked." Wolf Eleven explained, "Because you are still on the starship, I didn't go too far."

"By the way, there are no clothes on the starship." Wolf Eleven silently pulled out a pile of large blades from the driver's seat, "But I found this."

Yan Leyang glanced at himself, she was indeed naked.

Wolf Eleven comforted him: "The signal is blocked, maybe it means that someone exists on this planet."But they don't know what kind of person they are, and Yan Leyang is not so optimistic.

Wolf Eleven added: "We can go to robbery."

Yan Leyang took a breath of air, but Wolf Eleven didn't think there was a problem, because this approach really works: "We are very tough now, trust me, your teeth can even bite through the shell of a Class B mecha. Bite it away. There should be no problem with their heads."

Yan Leyang fell silent after hearing this violent talk. After a long silence, he dared to ask, "Are you very angry now?"

"Angry?" Wolf Eleven looked at Yan Leyang: "No, I am very happy when you wake up."

"You saved me. Although I don't need to be saved, my body can be repaired even if it is damaged, but you are different." The wolf still has a facial paralysis face, not only facial paralysis but also black.

Staring at Yan Leyang is like staring at some ancient sinner: "But you still saved me, it's not rational at all."

Sure enough, he was angry, Yan Leyang lowered his head silently.

"You made me very scared, I don't like this feeling very much." Wolf Eleven's tone was still cold.
A lot of things went through his mind the moment when Wolf Eleven discovered that Yan Leyang's leg was blown off.

——

"What does it mean to find supplies? If you can leave this shabby place one day, you will find that the outside world is really incredible."

That was what the old man in the orphanage said to him, and the facts proved that the old man was wrong. For Wolf Eleven, it was the same everywhere.

The old man didn't like Wolf Eleven and always had a bitter face. He always talked to Wolf Eleven about how great the outside world is. When he went out, he would know. Maybe one day he might be blind. Like Wolf Eleven.

"Looking like a little old man with no desire and no desire, one has to find something to be worried about while alive, otherwise, what is the difference with space junk?" The old man shook his head when he saw him.

Later, when Wolf Eleven tried not to show up in front of the old man, no one talked about him anymore.

Then he changed the one who talked the most, and became the little girl of Twenty Twenty.
That little girl is very lively, she likes to scream at big things, she always likes to ask Wolf Eleven how it feels and if she is happy.

Wolf Eleven's answer is always "okay." "Fair." "Yeah."

That little girl, ghosts and ghosts, about a month before the orphanage was destroyed, a group of little kids lay together looking at the sky and staring at the stars.

A child who was only four or five years old cried with his nose and tears, and was coaxed by the hunched old man with candy he didn't know where he picked it up.

I don't know if it has expired, so just put it in mouth.

Rabbit Twenty stared at the child for a long time, and suddenly he said, "Eleven brother, can you learn how to be uncomfortable, and then you can learn to be happy?"

This sounds weird. Rabbit Twenty is also a kid, and forgot after said it.

But the orphanage was gone, everyone died, and Wolf Eleven was also seriously injured.
At that time, Wolf Eleven was uncomfortable, but did not feel happy later. As a result, Wolf Eleven, who had been less talkative, became even more indifferent.

He likes Yan Leyang, but he doesn't seem to like it that much either.

Yan Leyang's house attributes and inexplicable home temperament gave Wolf Eleven a sense of belonging. After staying with Yan Leyang for a long time, he didn't even dream about the orphanage.

He also likes big tigers, very much.

Wolf Eleven even wants to live with Yan Leyang for a lifetime, but it is not an unforgettable love.
This thing is unforgettable, let alone Wolf Eleven, but many ordinary people can't do it.

Even if they sleep together every day, even if Yan Leyang is the only one who understands what Wolf Eleven is thinking, and understands that Wolf Eleven is not completely indifferent.
He is not so fond of Yan Leyang.

Not so fond of Yan Leyang...

Wolf Eleven stared blankly at Yan Leyang's mutilated hind legs. He probably couldn't find his legs anymore, and it was blown into mud.

There is still a tail, but the big tiger just blocked himself behind him and roared at the floating car.

It's hilarious, what's the use of shouting at the floating car, let alone cannonballs, ordinary beasts can kill even antique guns.

The tiger is really big and can block the wolf eleven strictly.
angry! Really angry! Why does Yan Leyang want to do this kind of self-sacrifice without authorization? !

Then the behavior of Wolf Eleven was not even controlled by himself. Intellectually, he knew that there was no benefit to doing so, but he still took Yan Leyang away and shot the leader of the first planet of the wolf clan by the way.

Then it became what it is now.
...

Yan Leyang's head was almost on the ground.

Wolf Eleven didn't speak but looked at Yan Leyang quietly.

"I think I'm right." Yan Leyang whispered and forced.

"I thought you would say that it was because you were in the second phase." Wolf Eleven raised his eyebrows.

Yan Leyang was silent for a long time again. His move seemed to be causing trouble to Wolf Eleven. If Yan Leyang ran away by himself during the bombing, the body could still be repaired after Wolf Eleven was bombed.

And whether the opponent can blast through Wolf Eleven's body is still a question.
Yan Leyang consciously suffered a loss and held back for a long time.

But this is emotionally unacceptable! How could he watch Wolf Eleven getting bombed?
In the end, Yan Leyang still felt that he had to explain: "I just want to save you."

Wolf Eleven did not respond.

Yan Leyang's head was low for a long time before he looked at Wolf Eleven cautiously.
He even considered whether he wanted to become a beast, and then broke through his shame to be cute and coax people.

It's okay to provide milk stomping services, he can control his strength.
Wolf Eleven just looked at Yan Leyang blankly, and then clicked, tears dripping down his cheeks to the ground.

It's young!! The protagonist is crying!!

Yan Leyang, who was still struggling, was frightened back into a beast shape, and quickly stepped forward to lick Wolf Eleven's face with his big tongue: "Oh oh!"

There was still no expression on Wolf Eleven's face, although his tears were particularly fierce: "You fainted at that time."

Wolf Eleven hugged Yan Leyang's neck: "I thought you would die."